Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 June 17th. Or Today.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vokal_guy View Post
    So you just installed the 3.0 GM and MMS was working?
    yea but I had to download the ipcc file so that mms and tethering would be in the 3.0 update. Apple didn't include it with the new update. Other than that, MMS and tehering works

Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    anyone figured out how to use autofill yet??
    well I turned it on and it ask me do I want to save the user name and password when I logged into my online account. I did so now when I go to that website, it auto fill my info in.
    Last edited by dooley19; 06-10-2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dooley19 View Post
    yea but I had to download the ipcc file so that mms and tethering would be in the 3.0 update. Apple didn't include it with the new update. Other than that, MMS and tehering works

well I turned it on and it ask me do I want to save the user name and password when I logged into my online account. I did so now when I go to that website, it auto fill my info in.
    Yeah same here, I had SwirlyMMS installed and working before I did the 3.0 install. Did a clean install of 3.0 and of the .ipcc file, rebooted and everything is working great.

Thanks

do you think we need to change the MMS settings to the one we used in Swirly? With Swirly if I send a message and look on the website, it shows I sent a Multimedia Message. Now when I send it through the settings with the 3.0, It just says phone. I was just wondering even though its working, I just hope At&T don't catch on to that. If I put the settings that I was use to using, then maybe they won't bother me. Just a thought

Thats a good point, Maybe one of the people here can answer that. I might try it and see what it does.

Edit: I just looked at the website and mine are still going through as Multimedia messages.
    Last edited by xtremiphone; 06-10-2009 at 08:38 PM.

Thanks

I just got a video from a friend and it worked. I got another friend to send me one, I didn't get it, the message went back to sender's phone and said something about the receiving service provider has a file size limit. I see on the settings about the MMS Max Message Size but I have nothing in it.

Quote Originally Posted by dooley19 View Post
    I just got a video from a friend and it worked. I got another friend to send me one, I didn't get it, the message went back to sender's phone and said something about the receiving service provider has a file size limit. I see on the settings about the MMS Max Message Size but I have nothing in it.
    So 3G users could receive video right?

Thanks

yea that's correct

iPhone? More like MyPhone treble26's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i may be behind here, i havent been on modmyi for a while. i just need to know if all the jailbroken things work properly like winterboard on the 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by treble26 View Post
    ok i may be behind here, i havent been on modmyi for a while. i just need to know if all the jailbroken things work properly like winterboard on the 3.0
    I heard Winterboard is not working YET

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vokal_guy For This Useful Post:

treble26 (06-11-2009)

i just installed 3.0 on my 3g.. i went to use the new video camera feature when i noticed NOTHING THERE!! no video option - no nothing!! anybody else got this problem?

Thanks

mine doesn't show anything about video

the 3g doesnt support the video camera feature.... you have to buy the 3gs
    iPhone 4S 64GB White 5.1 UL | i7 Hackintosh 3.5 Ghz 32GB/ 2x128GB SSD, 2x1TB HD, 2x3TB HD, 2TB HD 10.7.3

Quote Originally Posted by treble26 View Post
    There is no jailbreak for 3.0GM - wait for the official release and the Dev Team will release an 'official' jailbreak.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

lol, every time i go to sleep, wake up and check this thread there is more dumb stuff.

video recording on the 3g?

this was never advertised for the 3g

is 3G jailbroken?

Let me google that for you
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    I have no internet at all, it keeps tellimg me that (could not activate cellular data network: you are not subscribed to a cellular data service. some please help me fix this or go back to 2.2.1. I have the 3.0GM
    try going into settings / general / network / cellular data network, change cellular data APN idata.o2.co.uk to mobile.o2.co.uk I had the same problem aslo but this fixed it! got my email and safari back to normal and safari is being super fast for some reason!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisj979 View Post
    WOW, so much fun reading ALL these pages, I think a group post is called for....LOL

How sure are you on that time table? Or is that the unlock time table for the 3G S? I don't know about you but I'm very good at reading between the lines, so I'm pretty sure the time table you give for the 3G is WAYYY off.

As far as tethering I've been doing it with my Blackberry for 2 years now on AT&T and T-Mobile. Never payed for the plan, it just works.

But people just be patient, the week of the 21st should be VERY interesting.
    idk how u think the 4.26.08 baseband will be that easy to unlock..the dev-team hasnt been able to unlock basebands higher than 2.28 and u think theyll be able to unlock 4.26.08 two weeks after the release..that is highly unbelievable..just my opinion or they could actually make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Apple. View Post
    idk how u think the 4.26.08 baseband will be that easy to unlock..the dev-team hasnt been able to unlock basebands higher than 2.28 and u think theyll be able to unlock 4.26.08 two weeks after the release..that is highly unbelievable..just my opinion or they could actually make it happen
    If you bothered to read anything you might understand.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    If you bothered to read anything you might understand.
    yes i have read this whole thread i actually f5 it a couple times an hour..and i have read in between the lines but also heard that the dev-team is almost done if not already done with the jailbreak and have it set to be released the day of the official release..im talking about unlock..idk why it would be done so quickly if they havent even unlocked 2.30.03 yet..doesnt seem logical

It is totally illogical if you bothered to read the Dev Team blog where they explain that they did not bother looking at BB2.30.03 as they were concentrating on 4.2x

i have read the blog and all the comments..how people are jumping to conclusions about them having an unlock and clearly they stated nothing about it..and an unlock for 4.22.01 would be useless or any of the other 4.2x other than 4.26.08 because the betas have already expired except 5 which is 4.26.08 like the gm..they may have had an unlock/jailbreak for the beta's but once apple threw the GM at them it may have altered their plans..also people are assuming the 3G s will be unlocked on launch date and clearly they cant have something unlocked that they dont even have..it will be total different hardware..i wont believe anything until i hear it from the dev-team themself and anyway 2 other teams have successfully unlocked the gm and selling the unlock for $30 and it is software not piggyback sims..it was in the news..

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast