Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [iLiberty Released] Safe Unlocking with no bootloader downgrade + more (Windows)

Worked for me!

Shift Restored to 1.1.4 from jailbroken 1.1.3 (locked)
    Used the tool to jailbreak/activate/install apps.
    Worked perfect. And I am still LOCKED on 1.1.4 cause I use AT&T.

Thanks for makin this so simple.

I need help, after trying to run and it gave an error that said the phone does not pretend to go into restore mode my phone will only give some command script when i power it on. Did i brick it? IS there anyway to fix this?

I downloaded the .rar file, unpacked it, and ran the program. It asked to update; I said yes; and When it went to install the update, a trojan was detected!!! Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by cruid View Post
    Worked for me!

Shift Restored to 1.1.4 from jailbroken 1.1.3 (locked)
    Used the tool to jailbreak/activate/install apps.
    Worked perfect. And I am still LOCKED on 1.1.4 cause I use AT&T.

Thanks for makin this so simple.
    Have you had any issues in the process? Or apps not working>?

Quote Originally Posted by ArTek View Post
    I downloaded the .rar file, unpacked it, and ran the program. It asked to update; I said yes; and When it went to install the update, a trojan was detected!!! Be careful.
    Thanks for the heads up, i was about to do this tonight
    Last edited by BoostedEvoIX; 03-12-2008 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks man I need to unlock my ish

Didnt work for me. Got an error and said phone wont get in recovery mode

I used this and on the right side i check installer BSD openn ssh and on the bottom right the one for iphuc and ibricr. i dont have a jailbroken iphone but i checked these it took me a few times but now i have read access to my iphone but cannot right. and i still havnt jailbroken my iphone. how do i enable write access without jailbreak i mean can i edit a file on my iphone to allow it.

Can someone please explain why I would use this over ziphone which I have already, whats the difference and benefits?

Default hmm
    I used this I didnt check jailbreak but I i cheked the installer BSD Openssh and term box on thr giht and the i brickr support box the used that i never tried jailbreaking i stillhavnt jailbroken but i can use pc suite or iphonebrowser to read the iphone root filesystems but i cant write

Thank for your sharing

I really dont understand everybodies concern over downgrading the bootloader...

Are you guys forgetting about the pre week 45 phones that ORIGINALLY came with the 3.9 BootLoader? New Firmware will NOT rely on what BootLoader your iPhone has, because Apple knows that there's a bunch of people with the older 3.9 BootLoader, and they know that they cant update it via iTunes either.

So even firmware 3.0 will completely work with the 3.9 BootLoader.

Somebody prove me wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by meisterlumpi View Post
    don't know what sim you use, but apple will only consider phones under warranty if they are activated with the exclusive carrier sim that came with it. So if you don't sign up with at&t when you buy the phone you won't have warranty, ever.
    Not true. I brought in an unactivated phone for warranty repair. They asked why I hadn't activated it yet. I told them it was none of their business. That what I do with my property is my own business and all I expect them to do is honor the warranty.

I walked out of there with a new (refurb) phone.

i use ziphone 2.5 it worked for me good.. what's wrong with ziphone guys tell me?

Default jailbreak 1.1.2
    Can I use iliberty to do this. I have downgraded to 1.1.1 and am stuck on connect to itunes window. When I jailbroke my phone in Jan I used ibricker
    and appsnapp. All of which no longer allow me ti link to the web page. it would appear things have changed in the jailbreak technology. Who would have thought. Please help????

it was activated and jailbroken but for some reason i have no signal. whats the problem?
    IpodLover77 @ Hofo

Quote Originally Posted by Gamezilla View Post
    I really dont understand everybodies concern over downgrading the bootloader...

Are you guys forgetting about the pre week 45 phones that ORIGINALLY came with the 3.9 BootLoader? New Firmware will NOT rely on what BootLoader your iPhone has, because Apple knows that there's a bunch of people with the older 3.9 BootLoader, and they know that they cant update it via iTunes either.

So even firmware 3.0 will completely work with the 3.9 BootLoader.

Somebody prove me wrong!
    heres the problem

from big boss
    iPhone News & Review Blog Archive Why Avoid Ziphone?

this will be very useful for me later on....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12