+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 32 GB iPhone Referenced on AT&T Website, Prices?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Well guys and gals... I paid those prices for both the first gen and the 3G and I admit... best money I have ever spent and entertainment! For the people
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well guys and gals... I paid those prices for both the first gen and the 3G and I admit... best money I have ever spent and entertainment! For the people that don't want to pay again... this is technology we are talking about here... yes it sucks to keep going with the flow but if you want all the cool new things ya got to go with it...

The iPhone is the coolest phone ever and it more than part of my life...... I am so looking forward to the new model... I don't care if they come out with one every year for the rest of my life I will pay to get it because I want to go with the flow as the flow only gets better and better as time goes on!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

How much do you think it will cost for a trade in, when i have a 16GB Iphone 3G that i used like less than a month for the 32 gb iphone

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

@tfairy I am ready to fork out the money year in and year out if they keep bringing improvements to my favorite toy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Hmmm, interesting. Wondering if they will allow trade-in of older iphones for the newer one? :P
    Highly doubt so.

So we can confidently say that the iPhone 32gb is definitely coming!

Thanks

i've been ready for a new iphone, but all this waiting is making me start to think about letting it be and sticking with the 3G. only time will tell

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    While trade-in value doesn't directly tell us how much new iPhone models will be selling for we might infer that the 32 GB will be $400 and the 16 GB will be $300.
    Or maybe trade in value excludes the contract price, and only takes into account for the un-subsidized prices? (IE: $599, and $699 for the current gen iPhones).

They way I see it, you would still have to extend your contract in order to purchase another brand new phone. So they're giving you back exactly what you paid for the subsidized phone, and offering you the same subsidized price on another phone (minus contract update). In essence, swapping your iPhone, and giving you a different phone in exchange.

By my count that would make the new iPhones still $199, and $299.

Who knows, maybe I'm giving AT&T too much credit. I don't know if they will/would be so courteous to their customers.

Green Apple
    Thanks

The 32gb iPhone is needed BAD! I have almost 100gb of music, this could be filled so easily.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XChrisX View Post
    The 32gb iPhone is needed BAD! I have almost 100gb of music, this could be filled so easily.
    If you have 100Gb of music then you are still going to have to select what you want to take with you.

Or you could just use Orb
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

Bleeditout2130 (05-25-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XChrisX View Post
    I just recently topped mine off

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    If you have 100Gb of music then you are still going to have to select what you want to take with you.

Good point!

redrazr
    So, if the article is legit, and it is showing up on T-Mobile, could it be possible that it would come to the U.S. for T-Mobile?

Thanks

Currently T-Mobile don't distribute the iPhone right? Most likely not. Apple doesn't practice having two exclusive distributors in a country.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

If there was two then it wouldn't be very exclusive

Thanks

Yeah sadly the case, I'm waiting to find either my friends or family to be renewing their plan with Singtel (Singapore's exclusive iPhone distributor) so I can get the iPhone. That's if they don't decide to get the iPhone. Lol. Paying off the shelves prices for me would be a big bomb. ):

redrazr
    No they do not distribute it. That is why I was asking, since it showed up on a foreign T-Mobile website.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
    No they do not distribute it. That is why I was asking, since it showed up on a foreign T-Mobile website.
    Which T-Mobile website was it showing on? 'Foreign' for you won't be for someone else!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post

LOL, I did manage to grab a classic ipod 160gb just before they were scrapped. Funny when the lady at Best Buy is all "Oops you accidentally grabbed an old one, let me go get you a new one." Just harder to be selective when you have so much music, but I mainly use this in the gym so I constantly change my music to keep from getting bored, or just listen to Pandora.

Thanks

Last edited by ViViD69; 05-26-2009 at 02:26 AM.

redrazr
    In the first post, it showed the 32 GB Iphone showing up on T-Mobile Austria's website. That is what led me to believe that it may come HERE to the U.S.

Thanks

It is on T-Mob in Austria, Croatia, Czech, Slovakia, Germany, Hungry, Macedonia, Montenegro and Holland.
    Each country has it's own arrangements, it's not on T here in the UK and is unlikely to change in the near future.
    With AT&T's exclusive deal I don't believe it will be on T-Mob in the USA any time soon.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I believe I read somewhere before saying you if bought an original iPhone after so and so that you got a free swap for a 3G...wonder if this will still work, or just be able to extend your contract?