Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Next iPhone July 17th, Rubber Back, OLED Screen, More?

It's to bad that Apple didn't think of a front camera for video calling like iChat in the next iPhone. Looks like were going to have to wait for that in the "iPhone 4G".

Green Apple
    Thanks

With AT&T upgrading to 4G later this year, doesn't it make sense that Apple will have 4G on the new model iPhone along with the touch screen Mac rumored to be coming out next year?

^ We can only hope.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

graytman (05-23-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Wish you could just upgrade the radio, like a firmware update.. lol Make it an option to pay for.. lol
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

this is so awesome, but im pissed I'm on T-Mobile and its gonna be so long for an unlock if its even possible
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    FM transmitter? Why?

My best possible guess would be to Transmit FM radio waves...
    You don't have to lie to kick it.

apple has been known to let its users down....so i wont be expecting too much this time too. Thats the reason i still stuck with 2G....the 3G was an eyewash at best. well i hope this time they really add some juice to the iphone. But pls. no rubber back cover.

You can send short distances - eg to your car radio (or at least you can in the UK)
    A rubber back? Yuck!

Nothing here that floats my boat. I'll probably stick with my 3G.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by franklinromeo View Post
    this is so awesome, but im pissed I'm on T-Mobile and its gonna be so long for an unlock if its even possible
    ^ This.

What makes you think you will have to wait a long time for an unlock?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    You can send short distances - eg to your car radio (or at least you can in the UK)
    A rubber back? Yuck!

Nothing here that floats my boat. I'll probably stick with my 3G.
    I'm with you. If this is official then nothing really screams out to me. This rubber back is some rubber bullsheet tho.

iPhone? More like MyPhone elsgk2's Avatar
    Thanks

The less we wish for, the more suprised we'll be.

I literally lost all hope for slingplayer...
    *T*Mo**

for when people are on public transport to listen to the radio, why else do you think? to watch TV? lol

I think you are thinking of an FM receiver - an FM transmitter is to transmit radio waves which need to be received by a receiver.
    If the new iPhone has an FM Transmitter but no FM receiver then you would not be able to listen to the radio on it.
    Anywhere.

Default uhh hello?
    unibody case! would be awesome...except i like the whole carbon fiber i dea but imagine that in a unibody type thing

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I think you are thinking of an FM receiver - an FM transmitter is to transmit radio waves which need to be received by a receiver.
    If the new iPhone has an FM Transmitter but no FM receiver then you would not be able to listen to the radio on it.
    Anywhere.
    actually the receiver would be the radio which receives any outgoing fm waves...trust me ever tried using some remotes or stuff near a radio just for fun? on am stations lower range you can actually hear the signal from the remote...trust me ive experimented severeal times for hours on end

EDIT: nvm this comment you meant the iphone wouldnt have radio capabiliteis. but theres rumor that this would double as a receiver too
    Last edited by graytman; 05-23-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: misread psot

love the list of new fetuers they are awosome. just one problem thought; i would have to get rid of my current iphone. dones anyone know how to? lol

Thanks

my birthday is in July, maybe somebody will buy me a new iPhone LOL! The new one sounds awesome!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by msb2008 View Post
    love the list of new fetuers they are awosome. just one problem thought; i would have to get rid of my current iphone. dones anyone know how to? lol
    Step 1: Unlock/jailbreak if you have not done so.

Step 2: Put it on Ebay.

Step 3: Buy a temporary phone to use for the next two months that you can put your sim card in.

Step 4: Enjoy upgrading for "free" when the new one comes out

*The bidding for mine is at $410 on Ebay with 3 days left.

Thanks

You guys really think they are going to release a new phone, when there's money to be made with new os software? Have you seen how much a 7.6in OLED tv costs? A Kodak one at BB is $999.99.. I doubt we'll be seeing anything but rumors to keep us wanting for at least another year.. Maybe they will release a new phone, it won't have an OLED screen though. That being said my fiance and I would be in line mid July '09 for our new iPhones if they were to be released. LOL

They almost certainly will release a new phone.
    Samsung and, I believe, Nokia already have OLED screens on phones so it's certainly not impossible that the new iPhone will.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast