+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Now Selling iPhone 3G through US Online Store, Clearing its Inventories!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
i think confucious was talking about bootloader (BL) not bill.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i think confucious was talking about bootloader (BL) not bill.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question for anyone to answer whats the policy on a lost iphone , I know the make you buy another (not actually lost) but want one for my lady but no att contract so was going to say mines is lost,,,,,and buy another ,,will that work
    You could always try it out and see what they say
    Canít see that you have anything to lose that way
    By trying it out I mean to ask them directly rather than asking us that would seem to me the most effective way to get your answer

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I agree.

Yea, really cool!!!
    Last edited by brooksiscool; 05-15-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone b3nny's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juquan View Post
    Question for anyone to answer whats the policy on a lost iphone , I know the make you buy another (not actually lost) but want one for my lady but no att contract so was going to say mines is lost,,,,,and buy another ,,will that work
    i don't know the answer to this but i am curious of the answer. and since apple and AT&T are trying to get rid of their stock now, are they still enforcing that crazy no more than 3 iphones in a year or whatever was reported a while back? cuz i know a lot of people were pretty mad since they got the 2g and then the 3g and a replacement (or one of the other millions of legitimate reasons to be have bought 3) and weren't gonna be able to get the new iphone next month. anyone experienced that lately policy (or lack thereof) lately? my friend just got a 3g for him and his wife... wondering whats gonna happen when they want to upgrade in a couple months.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I didn't know there was a no more than 3 in a year. I know at the Apple Store they were doing no more than 3 at a time. That is a good question. hmmm...

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

He said cry.. HUM.. No really, what I honestly think is that a used phone, is not worth as much as a new one.. Are you selling a used one, for the same price as new? If not, then no need to worry.. But if you honestly think a USED Iphone.. Does not matter what is on it.. Phone for phone (Most people sell them with out a dock, or cable.. no box. but hey) is not worth as much as a new one.. And yes.. It bothers me that people try and sell a used phone for as much, if not more then a new phone in the box.. And I'm talking going to the Apple store and buying it, with no contract! I'm not talking 200.00-299.99.. Yeah, they are worth more then that..

I hope you see my point, and logic in this.. I hope others do to.. I don't think they will be harder to get rid of.. But I do think the price of the new phone will be down, and it will drop a 3G.. 600 for a used, small hair line crack's, Used battery, no box, no cable iphone is a bit much.. My thought.. thanks..
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I'm not sure that Optus can actually unlock an AT&T phone....
    @ confucious, actually they can, we have had an iPhone from AT&T unlocked, works perfectly on Optus,
    Anything is possible,....

Thanks

Was that a 2G?
    I am fairly certain they can't unlock the 3G but would appreciate more info if you believe they can.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

Im curious what the prices are now?
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12