Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 241 to 256 of 256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Sling is Out, Jailbreakers can Haz 3G

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    does tricker work on 3G 3.0......????????????
    Yes, only if you have read the previous pages you would know....

  2. #242
    Anybody seen any updates on a Tricker release? I read somewhere there might be a beta last night?

    I noticed I just got a MobileSubstrate update a few minutes ago but VoIPover3G still crashes my GS (when running the App Store) so I assume all's not well yet. I remember reading that Tricker3G couldn't be made right until VoIPover3G got right first.
    Last edited by LearningMan; 07-12-2009 at 02:49 PM.

  3. #243
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    606
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 51 Times in 39 Posts

    According to the sling forums, a new cydia program called 3GUnrestrictor is on the way out that suports iPhone 3GS

    3g sling on 3gs-Voipover3g successor is 3gUnrestrictor: Sling Community

    More threads about it too:
    iPhone / iPod Touch - Forum Topic: Sling Community

    Also..........

    Here's a tip on how to zoom in so you can remove the black bars during slingplayer HD playback.

    How to: Zoom for a Better iSling Experience @ Mobility Today

  4. #244
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    ^ sweet trick

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by JazJon View Post
    According to the sling forums, a new cydia program called 3GUnrestrictor is on the way out that suports iPhone 3GS

    3g sling on 3gs-Voipover3g successor is 3gUnrestrictor: Sling Community

    More threads about it too:
    iPhone / iPod Touch - Forum Topic: Sling Community

    Also..........

    Here's a tip on how to zoom in so you can remove the black bars during slingplayer HD playback.

    How to: Zoom for a Better iSling Experience @ Mobility Today
    Bingo, well spotted! I've just got 3Gunlocker via Cydia and finally slingplayer is working on my 3GS. I'm stoked to say the least! Cool app I like how with 3Gunlocker you can specify specific apps to unlock for 3G. Big thanks for your post. Info on zooming is very useful too
    Last edited by Ozdude; 07-19-2009 at 04:33 AM.

  6. #246
    I had my slingplayer mobile working on my iPhone on 3.0 ever since I had tricker3g installed, and it worked great! But last week it stopped working on 3g for some reason, and it will only work on wi-fi. I get a message saying it can not connect to the internet whenever I am not on wi-fi, when it used to work just fine up until last week. I uninstalled tricker 3g and installed 3gUnrestrictor hoping it would work, but I get the same message. Any help??? I need my TV out and about without wi-fi!

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by glxyent View Post
    I had my slingplayer mobile working on my iPhone on 3.0 ever since I had tricker3g installed, and it worked great! But last week it stopped working on 3g for some reason, and it will only work on wi-fi. I get a message saying it can not connect to the internet whenever I am not on wi-fi, when it used to work just fine up until last week. I uninstalled tricker 3g and installed 3gUnrestrictor hoping it would work, but I get the same message. Any help??? I need my TV out and about without wi-fi!
    You should just uninstall slingbox mobile and reinstall it. Possibly something could be corrupted.

  8. #248
    I tried uninstalling sling mobile on my iPhone and then re-installed it. Same problem, only works on wi-fi. It was working great on 3g for months and just stopped a week ago. Any suggestions???

  9. #249
    Has anyone figured out how to fix the video out jerkiness while watching your sling player to an external monitor?

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmitch View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to fix the video out jerkiness while watching your sling player to an external monitor?
    Get a 3G S. I heard that streaming video to a TV looks jerky unless you have a 2G iPod touch or a 3G S iPhone.

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese View Post
    Get a 3G S. I heard that streaming video to a TV looks jerky unless you have a 2G iPod touch or a 3G S iPhone.
    HMMMMM can anyone confirm this?

  12. #252
    Nice i going 2 buy one
    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

    The Family iPhone 2G , iPhone 3G ,Iphone 3Gs , Iphone 4
    13" MacBook ( Black )



  13. #253
    Default Sling External Video on 3GS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmitch View Post
    HMMMMM can anyone confirm this?
    External video looks very smooth on the 3GS. Sling Player does not show external video for me though. Am I missing something here?

    Jim K.

  14. #254
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cumberland, Maryland
    Posts
    876
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 395 Times in 146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jimcking View Post
    External video looks very smooth on the 3GS. Sling Player does not show external video for me though. Am I missing something here?

    Jim K.
    Yes. You are missing the proper connector.
    DEXIM

  15. #255
    I have not read all the threads so I may be repeating info. I have had the sling av for a few years (buy my phones according to capability) so when I got the I phone they said the av wont work (jailbroke it will) and 3g restrictor and the sling av works flawless. Actually better then on any other phone I have had it on. Reason for my post is to save some from wasting money. Blackrain is a must

  16. #256
    Way to bump the hell out of a thread. =]

    Anyway, they didn't say it wouldn't work, they said it MAY work with some alternate configurations.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •