Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTwin - Jailbreakless Way to Access Your iPhone's Info

Just released iTwin 2.1 Final. Now with mms-support and many bug-fixes. As you can see on my ToDo-list the caller-logs are next ... Let's go ...
    Have fun ... SittingDuck

Livin the iPhone Life

Quote Originally Posted by SittingDuck View Post
    Just released iTwin 2.1 Final. Now with mms-support and many bug-fixes. As you can see on my ToDo-list the caller-logs are next ... Let's go ...
    Have fun ... SittingDuck
    I'm impressed Looking good so far.

Hi everybody.
    Version 2.1 Final is ready ... Now with mms-support ! (Feedback is allways welcome.)
    Rgds ... SittingDuck

'Oops' ... this was my fault ... I allready told you ...
    Last edited by SittingDuck; 09-02-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: useless, but could not delete it ... sorry

Thanks for this program, my friend's gf deleted a note of mine on accident > and I remembered I had this so I used it to read a backup of the note I had and replaced it instead of having to restore my phone to do so.
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

So guys ... The new version (3.0 beta) is waiting for you to download. It is already running very stable, according to numerous feedback. I know, that many of you have a mac, so I made some changes to iTwin, to run it at least via Parallels or VirtualBox. (better than nothing) It can directly read databases of your iTunes-backup located on the mac-side. Just set up a 'Shared folder' pointing to your iTunes-backup-folder. (usually here: /Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup) Paralles will create a new drive letter for you. (e.g. Y: ) Then enter this drive letter in the Settings-window of iTwin and you are ready to import and display all of your contacts, text messages etc. Sounds complicated, but it isn't. I will add a little tutorial (including some nice pictures) on my website soon. And sorry, no I am not planing to build a 'pure' mac version in the near future. Let me know what you think ... Rgds. SittingDuck

Looks cool. I may have to check this out!

Just released the new version iTwin 3.0 Final !
    See link above ...
    Rgds. SittingDuck

I can't figure out why but it crashes when I click the English option. I tried reinstalling it but it still crashes. Any ideas?

I cannot get it to recognize my iPhone 4...........

Default iTwin v3.3 - Now with photo and video support !
    Hi there ...

the new version of iTwin v3.3 Final is now out:

Fully iOS5 compatible, supporting iMessages, Photos and Videos. Watch
    them right on your PC! Check it out and let me know what u think.

Rgds ...

So, I am happy now to announce a new beta-version of my little tool. Many improvments and already rock-stable. So before iOS6 is comming make sure you have a backup of your databases. If you have a PC give it a try!

Cheers ...

Default New version 3.4 Final is ready for download
    • Compatible to the new iOS6 databases.
    • WhatsApp-Support with the option to export your dialogs.
    • Search for phone-numbers within your contacts.
    • New Export-Formats e.g. all contacts as one PDF-file. (Mini-Phonebook)
    • Numerous bugfixes (like 500+).
    • Performance- and stability improvements.

Have fun ... SittingDuck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SittingDuck For This Useful Post:

creekside (11-22-2012)

Gonna give this a go!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234