+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Ranked #1 in J.D. Power Consumer Satisfaction Report

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
The latest consumer satisfaction report by J.D. Power lists the iPhone as the #1 ranked smartphone. Apple ranks highest among smartphone manufacturers with a score of 791, performing particularly well
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 652 Posts

Default iPhone Ranked #1 in J.D. Power Consumer Satisfaction Report

The latest consumer satisfaction report by J.D. Power lists the iPhone as the #1 ranked smartphone.

Apple ranks highest among smartphone manufacturers with a score of 791, performing particularly well in ease of operation, operating system, features and physical design. LG (772) and Samsung (759) follow Apple in the rankings.
    The report was made from a survey of 2,648 smartphone users who had owned their phone for less than two years between July and December 2008. Other manufacturers might want to start taking notes about what consumers consider important. According to the report

Among residential smartphone owners, key factors are ease of operation (30%); operating system (22%); features (21%); physical design (18%); and battery function (9%).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default sweetness
    I love the iPhone... first post. sweet!!!

Thanks

^Fail.

PERSONALLY, i wouldn't want anything else.

Thanks

I'm with JD, its the only phone i need. I haven't even looked at another phone seriously.

Thanks

True that! I used to trade up my phones every 3-6 months... ALWAYS looking for the BBD(bigger better deal) and would always find it... since the iPhone, Ive had it since launch and I havent even looked for anything better(cause there isnt anything). Im very satisfied and only get excited at the hint of the next iPhone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to reznor9 For This Useful Post:

BenzoHartt (05-01-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    True that! I used to trade up my phones every 3-6 months... ALWAYS looking for the BBD(bigger better deal) and would always find it... since the iPhone, Ive had it since launch and I havent even looked for anything better(cause there isnt anything). Im very satisfied and only get excited at the hint of the next iPhone
    Same here, I had all of the sidekicks, Dash, MDA, Wing etc.lol It was crazy.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

Gotta agree with you guys there. I've been through so many HTC manufactured devices and none of them, scratch that, all of them put together don't give me the satisfaction that the iPhone 3G does! It's crazy really, I allways went for function and features over anything else, but Apple have shown it possible that a smartphone really can all those other things you might want it to be, yet they make it look, feel and perform good!

Despite their dominating stance on everything, they do actually produce things worth fifhting to keep intellectual property rights etc, as it's only a matter of time until another contender, more in-touch with end users and developer communities such as this one, rise to the challenge of showing Apple and other corporations that you can give us customers everything you know today! Rather than holding back so another device can be released to make more money.

Another thing I'd like to see is either Apple or some other independant start offering hardware upgrades.....like more RAM and more storage space etc....all I'm saying is that Apple can make loads more money in other ways (which ultimately. Is what they want) and give us ALL the available proven technology today..double the price if you have to..LOL it'll be worth in the end. Then work on mainting this and pushing boundaries in software development whilst researching, testing and development the next incarnation of the iPhone.... To be released no sooner than 2 years away.

Just my 2 cents.

iPhone? More like MyPhone elsgk2's Avatar
    Thanks

My poor little SDA hasn't seen the light of day for two years.
    The iphone introduced me to the online forum community.

Thanks MMI!
    *T*Mo**

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

It's more then just a phone. It's a way of life!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mr.sparky For This Useful Post:

DylanYo (05-03-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Other phones don't even look like phones to me anymore that's for sure. The small screens look so constricting and I can't imagine not being able to quickly check my mail while watching a movie as I'm waiting in line at Starbucks. The only way I'll trade in my iphone is when Apple releases the next gen iphone!