+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SlingPlayer Targeted in AT&T TOS Update

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
thats a total boolsheet. i am on AT&T and i used to run slingplayer for my windows mobile device to my slingbox. thats no different than running slingplayer for the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thats a total boolsheet. i am on AT&T and i used to run slingplayer for my windows mobile device to my slingbox. thats no different than running slingplayer for the iphone to my same slingbox.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badass1469 View Post
    it would compete with them if sling was released. Possibly at&t is comming with their own app aswell for t.v.
    How can it compete with something that's not there? AT&T doesn't have a TV app for the iPhone, so Sling has no competition.

Now, if AT&T was going to release their own TV for the iPhone in the future, THEN Sling would be in competition with them, but that's not the case now and nothing was publicly announced.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Thanks

Default Come On Apple Give Us Sling App Or Flash...................
    I really think that apple should just approve the app or give us flash for the iphone. Cause all you need is flash to run the sling player from sling.com

I also use sling on my Blackberry Bold which is on At&t, so I don't understand what's the hold up for the iPhone version.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warubozu View Post
    thats a total boolsheet. i am on AT&T and i used to run slingplayer for my windows mobile device to my slingbox. thats no different than running slingplayer for the iphone to my same slingbox.
    I don't understand why people keep bringing up WinMo. ATT has nothing to do with the app approval process - Apple does.
    With that logic I can put forth the same arguement regarding Starplayr -"I ran it on my winmo how come I can't have it on the iphone!!!!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123