+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: World of Warcraft to Invade iPhone?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by him121213 he I sure as heck hope you didn't see the post when I said that I was gay! The thread was deleted before I could point
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    he
    I sure as heck hope you didn't see the post when I said that I was gay!
    The thread was deleted before I could point out the fact that I'm not but someone was being a prat so I said it to wind him up....

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

WoW is not really that bad of a bad game. The reason it gets such a bad rap is all the hardcore losers that play it.

I have one at my work, and he's one annoying bastard. And he looks like a bum. And he smells bad from lack of showering.

But yeah, I wouldn't buy this app. I dunno if I would get it even if it was free. Depends how much of the screen you could see I guess.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bengo View Post
    WoW is not really that bad of a bad game. The reason it gets such a bad rap is all the hardcore losers that play it.

I have one at my work, and he's one annoying bastard. And he looks like a bum. And he smells bad from lack of showering.

But yeah, I wouldn't buy this app. I dunno if I would get it even if it was free. Depends how much of the screen you could see I guess.
    this is basically what i should have said b4... the clean

i guess there's no messing with wow fanatics

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    this is basically what i should have said b4... the clean

i guess there's no messing with wow fanatics
    Like previously stated there are still many out there that hate wow just as much as the next person. To be perfectly honest I used to be one of them but got suckered in to playing by co-workers and enjoy it now. If when you did originally play for those 20 min that you mentioned previous. Doing that by yourself and just solo'ing can get kind of tedious. Also the first 20 levels are usually a drag cause the abilities you get in the beginning are well... meh. Personally the group experience is a lot more fun but can be annoying as well because of the retards out there thinking they are gods in the game etc. But being that I used to hate wow like you well without wanting to infect wow users with a virus lol. I can see from both ends of the spectrum.

Thanks

I don't know a lot about WoW but it sounds like sex - doing it lots is great - but doing it lots by yourself isn't as much fun....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Green Apple
    Thanks

^^ I literally lol'ed at that. And well what's the point of playing a multiplayer online RPG if you're going to play by yourself. That's what console games are for.

Thanks

Playing with yourself is never good - except when you don't have a good woman!

Green Apple
    Thanks

LOL ^ so it doesn't matter if you have a woman... it needs to be a good woman eh? Duely noted

Thanks

I was married to a woman = bad
    I am getting married to a good woman = good

Green Apple
    Thanks

Might just be me but I still think having a woman to play with is better than playing with yourself. Of course not as good as playing with a "good woman" hehe .

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,460 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I was married to a woman = bad
    I am getting married to a good woman = good
    +1 Amen.

Thanks

haha, good women are good women... women is a very general category, which can include some of the ones that are BAD and not in a good way. if that made one cent of sense ull probably laugh but it makes dollard in my head

i played with other ppl, but i just really dont like the idea of simply right clicking to attack... i am one for games like zelda (im a zelda fanatic) or teken where u actually have to plan out the attacks and fight other ppl.. idk

i dont want to infect ALL wow users... just the ones who brag about their level 80 wariors and whatnot.

i dont like the idea of the iphone being marketed for the sole purpose of playing wow, but i have full faith in apple that they will use some discretion and not completely sell out to blizzard

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ahh Zelda what a fantastic and legendary saga. I too am a big fan. WoW and all the other MMORPG's out there aren't too different and they're not for everyone. Personally even if they do release this app I do not foresee Apple to market the iPhone specifically toward WoW account holders. I do however just see them putting in a little blurb into their iPhone app commercials though.

iPhone? More like MyPhone spooneditr's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd actually like to see it come to Iphone. I'd give it a shot as well.

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

Thanks

No way this can be fake.

-Win7 Ultimate Retail Dualboot with Mac OSX 10.5.8 On PC, Core 2 Duo, 4GBRam, 300GB Drive, 500GB External, Nvidia Geforce 8400GS

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123