+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Unwilling to Drop AT&T, CDMA version not likely!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
The Greatest tech company in the world pairing up with the worst telecom company in the world one more time. Thank you very much for a few more years in
    Green Apple
    Thanks

The Greatest tech company in the world pairing up with the worst telecom company in the world one more time.
    Thank you very much for a few more years in advance.

All of you that agree with the decision of Apple and have no problems with AT&T's bad service honestly think that its normal not to have service and not be able to speak on the phone for more than 5-10 minutes at a time in the third largest metropolitan area of the World?( Los Angeles).
    And who lives here knows that you can't drive from downtown to the valley or from downtown to Santa Monica without losing reception at least twice. That's within 10 miles. If you are in business and use your phone frequently it is very upsetting.
    Those of us who had the opportunity to use cell phones in Europe agree that you can drive from eastern to western Europe and be on the phone and not lose reception once.

The major player is T-Mobile all thru out Europe.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rolandgabor View Post
    The Greatest tech company in the world pairing up with the worst telecom company in the world one more time.
    As the old saying goes: If you build it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by rolandgabor View Post
    Thank you very much for a few more years in advance.

All of you that agree with the decision of Apple and have no problems with AT&T's bad service honestly think that its normal not to have service and not be able to speak on the phone for more than 5-10 minutes at a time in the third largest metropolitan area of the World?( Los Angeles).
    And who lives here knows that you can't drive from downtown to the valley or from downtown to Santa Monica without losing reception at least twice. That's within 10 miles. If you are in business and use your phone frequently it is very upsetting.
    Those of us who had the opportunity to use cell phones in Europe agree that you can drive from eastern to western Europe and be on the phone and not lose reception once.

The major player is T-Mobile all thru out Europe.
    I guess it is unfortunate for those who live in the US. Your neighbors to the north have 2 choices when it comes to the iPhone (Fido/Rogers). Down here in Australia 3 out of the 5 telco's offer the iPhone directly while the other 2 support the iPhone if you bring your own.

As far as your trouble goes on the freeway, you really shouldn't be talking on the phone while driving anyway.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Contradictory
    So whats up with this? This is contradictory to this thread. Im curious to hear what you guys think of this article.

Apple and Verizon consider iPhone deal - USATODAY.com

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Heard on the foxs news in Florida this morning something about iphone on verizon

Thanks

In my neck of the woods, I find it humorous to see all the folks hoodwinked into Verizons "network" standing out in their yards and driveways just to get a signal. With my ATT, I have a great signal everywhere locally except for a windy wooded hilly area I drive through.

Frankly I dont understand why we have CDMA at all. Another cpmplaint of all my Verizon brainwashed friends is that they cant use their phone when they travel to Europe and are amazed that I can. So many people do not know the difference between CDMA and GSM and which carrier is on what.

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234