Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3.0 Beta 3 Seeded. New SDK Too!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

i used the icy version of quickpwn 30-2 and they are not working

the updated version of quick pwn is going to be released soon. hopefully that fixes the problems
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 04-15-2009 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone Video Recorder for iPhone V3.0 released:

Try it:
    Icy installer source: "http://www.iphonevideorecorder.com/3"

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoocesWild's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Want a spot in my dev acct?
    $10 and I will provide direct download links as well from my personal ftp server.

PM me for details. I saw a bunch of people asking around. I have about 30 spots left.

I'll accept PayPal payments, and I'm quick to add, as well as provide my links
    -DoocesWild

Anybody tried A2DP? I tried it with beta 2 but the volume control didn't work and my headphones don't have volume management so it was awfully loud.

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    [*]iPod icon aligned.
    what does that mean?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Anyone notice a battery increase?

I guess i'm the late one on this one, but i can't wait to try it out for myself. Sorry to hear about your problems "STEALTH BRAVO"... Did you every get 3.0 Beta 3 running the way you want it to?

Default Skype not working anymore over 3g
    The title pretty much explains it.

On a non-jailbroken ihpone 3g:
    1) all apps work (so far)
    2) Skype DOES NOT work anymore over 3G (tried to downgrade to previous version of skype since I had the latest on, still does NOT work). It was fun while it lasted.

Regards.

"The Napoleon Dynamite of MMI" coloradoxmfan's Avatar
    Thanks

< installed beta 3, Jailbroke it with both versions of QuickPwn (first with Icy, then Cydia), then installed x-IPA and we're back in business! This is a great update to 3.0

does Winterboard still not work?

Default Ran into my first snag
    mms worked perfect AT&T USA then I restarted my phone and Its not active anymore

Can anyone put me on there dev list I am new to the game and would love to give this a shot.

Default MMS Video
    On Beta 2, wasn't able to play a MMS video received. Got an error about the format not being supported. On Beta 3, the same video file in the MMS plays correctly.

Default 3.0
    **Read the rules. We dont allow linking to pirated software. K.**
    Last edited by cpjr; 04-15-2009 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewbrimberry View Post
    On Beta 2, wasn't able to play a MMS video received. Got an error about the format not being supported. On Beta 3, the same video file in the MMS plays correctly.
    Thats good to know... Which carrier are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by box_69 View Post
    mms worked perfect AT&T USA then I restarted my phone and Its not active anymore
    Which method did you use to get MMS on your iPhone?
    Last edited by BenzoHartt; 04-15-2009 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

All I did was update to beta 3 and my mms was working flawlessly so I wanted to know If it was just a fluke, I restarted my phone and sure enough it won't send them anymore

I just updated to beta 3 and everything is working fine

Faster and more stable, and mms seem to send quicker too

All my apps still work.

I held shift and clicked on update rather than restore, everything seems fine.

iPhone 3G 8gb
    Windows xp
    o2-UK
    Last edited by Andy51081; 04-15-2009 at 06:58 PM.

i have searched and read a lot about my problem and it seems like no one in this thread has had this problem. I upgraded to 3.0 b2 and when itunes comes up there is the iphone on the left and then just a blank screen on the right where i should be able to sync and do all that stuff. i thought maybe it would be fixed in 3.0 b3 but it is still the same. I dont really care because i have my numbers stored other places but its a pain to type them all in again. Anyone have any insight for helping me that would be awesome. Thanks

i dont seem to have a time where i can take 3 hours away from texting ppl. or i end up having to work. im going to try doing the 3.0 b3 without jailbreak. as it seems to be causing the problem from what i have read. And ppl this realy isnt the thread to be asking devs to ask you. go look somewhere else. stealth have you tried to fresh install b3 without jailbreak? see if that helps out.

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoHartt View Post
    Thats good to know... Which carrier are you using?

Which method did you use to get MMS on your iPhone?
    AT&T. I put my iPhone SIM in a Blackberry Bold and sent MMS messages with it. Took around 30 minutes before it worked. Put the SIM back in the iPhone and reloaded the OS with Beta 2. It's been working for over a week. Has continued to work after rebooting and upgrading to Beta 3.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast