+ Reply
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 123Spoof April Fools Prank Giveaway Inside!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Tomorrow is April Fools! This year you can prank your family and friends with your iPhone using 123Spoof for extra fun and enjoyment (including a call recording option for later
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 652 Posts

Default 123Spoof April Fools Prank Giveaway Inside!

Tomorrow is April Fools! This year you can prank your family and friends with your iPhone using 123Spoof for extra fun and enjoyment (including a call recording option for later laughs ). 123Spoof is packed full of features for the job of April Fools pranking with a list including:
    • Change Caller ID to any number you want to whomever you're pranking doesn't know it is you.
    • Record calls for later laughs.
    • Straight to voicemail to leave a prank message without the other parties phone ever ringing.
    • Voice changing to disguise your voice during the pranking.
    123Spoof allows unlimited calls of two minutes or less in length. To call for longer than two minutes you must purchase minutes. This year to celebrate April Fools the friendly folks at 123Spoof are allowing us to give away minutes here at MMi to help you get the most out of your April Fools pranks!

To enter simply reply to this thread describing a GREAT PRANK to use 123Spoof for!

1st Place wins $100 of minutes. Ten 2nd Place winners get $25 of minutes. Twenty-five 3rd Place winners get $10 of minutes. The contest/giveaway will run through April Fools. Winners will receive their prize codes via the email they used to register on ModMyi.com.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody Overcash For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (03-31-2009), reanimationxp (04-01-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

woot first!

I would call up my girlfriend who works for the Police Dept and have the number come up with the tow company that the twp uses and state her vehicle has been impounded due to not paying her auto loan etc... since she throws the bills on my lap lol. Continue on saying she has to come up with an absurd amount of money for her vehicle to be released. Of course I would have our buddies in on it that work for the Police Dept and what not. Should be good fun since everyone will be listening to her freak out especially when her voice gets high pitched and squeaky

That should teach her to let me handle all the bills!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pfcfury For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (03-31-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

a great prank to use 123 spoof for would be to revurse prank elvis duran. up here in pa he has a morning show and always does phone taps. with spoof 123 i could easly prank him back. ahhhh this would be great

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lillewis51 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (03-31-2009)

Thanks

nice... mine is a bit on the same note:

Since I know a few people with jailbroken phones, I'm planning on calling them from some weird out of state area code and explaining to them how Apple's system detected that their phone was hacked and now they have to go to court and pay ridiculous fines and might even face jail time because of terms of contract, then explain how a lawyer will give them a call in a bit longer explaining the court details. (Change voice again) and give off court dates with "possible jail time" and "sentencing". Wait about an hour or so, so they start sweating it a bit.... then give them one last call to their home number as a defense lawyer who "heard about the recent charge" and would like to represent them. At that point, finally call them back.... and wait for the "WTF"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to theguy386 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (03-31-2009)

Thanks

the best phone prank i have done is call a chinese food restaurant, place your order and put them on hold. Call another chinese food place and put the call on three-way. Let them start talking and see the chaos that ensues

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cmcmillan For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (03-31-2009)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Call a random number and ask for Jeremy. The person there will tell you that you have the wrong number. Wait a few minutes and have a different person call back and ask for Jeremy. Repeat this process until they get really pissed off. Finally, have somebody call them and say "Hi, this is Jeremy. I was expecting to get a lot of calls today but I realized that I accidently gave my friends this number." Their reaction will be hilarious.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to M4tt Dam0n For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (03-31-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i have used 123spoof before to prank one of my wife's friends. with these minutes, i'd use it again to prank her again, this time with a meaner more elaborate prank. might need her husband to help me out.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to edub For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default great app
    would love to win

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tarfan For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Thanks

LoL wow, never knew such a thing actually existed. I really need to try this out!

What i would do is actually very similar to theguy386's story. Basically i know that guy who deals (yes, drugs). I got his number as well
    What i would do is scare this sh*t out of him by pretending to be a cop and that someone told "us" what you do and where you live.
    He'll probably drop the call and never pick up if i use the same number. I will change the fake caller Id and scare the sh*t out of him that he's goin to jail. Whenever he drops the call, i will change my caller ID and ring him saying something like "I know who you are, where you are and what you do... *evil laugh* Muhahahaaa..." lol xD
    This will scare the sh*t out of him. Next thing i would do is ring him and tell him "I can see you...". Obviously i would stand somewhere, where i can see him but he cant see me. What ever action he does, i would ring him and say what he is doing right now. Slowly he will start to think that I'm a genuine cop
    Basically after messing about with him and scaring him for about a good few hours, i'll go with one of my mates (who's a cop and would definitelly do me this favour for me! ) and drive with his police car with the light and the sound ON towards his house. Then i would ask him to knock on his door and ask if he is at home. If not, then the "cop" will hand in a written note from me which will say something like "YOU FOOL! ".

LoL I can already imagine the expression of him!
    I really would love to win and prank him!
    Last edited by jdys_1991; 03-31-2009 at 10:28 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jdys_1991 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The best prank with this caller ID technology requires 5 minutes worth of research. Find the number that your phone dials to check your voicemail. should be easy. Once you have that number, call it, and have the spoofed number be a friends cell phone number. The voicemail sees it as them accessing their own voicemail, giving you the power to change... say... their outgoing message. Repeat this process to everyone in your phone book.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ieatglue6457 View Post
    The best prank with this caller ID technology requires 5 minutes worth of research. Find the number that your phone dials to check your voicemail. should be easy. Once you have that number, call it, and have the spoofed number be a friends cell phone number. The voicemail sees it as them accessing their own voicemail, giving you the power to change... say... their outgoing message. Repeat this process to everyone in your phone book.
    DAM! WOW! OMG! I CANT BELIEVE IT!
    THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!
    GONNA TRY THAT!!! DAM!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've used this in the past and it gave me and some friends a few hours of enjoyment!
    We would call a friend of ours 'from' another one of our friends phones and tell them that we found their phone in a random location, usually near where they were that night or something. Then, once the person on the phone is all trying to be nice and help out cus someone 'found their friends lost phone', we'd proceed to ask for some sort of reward for the phone ($40 or $50 or else we'd sell it or break it or something absurd. The reactions were awesome! Just when they think they're helping out their friend the tables get turned! I think we scared my friends little sister though with the male voice, it's pretty psycho killer like! We even got another guy to leave his house in -30C weather because we said we had found his girlfriends phone at the end of his street. Best part is, by saying you found the friends phone, it immediately disarms the person and they're so susceptible to getting punked! Some people are SO gullible, it's great.

Love to have more minutes to do some more of this!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cyprian Peters For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default April Fools Prank
    I would simply use it to call my PO. I would let it display my house number where im am supposed to be under house arrest but really I would be outta the state lol!

Thanks

My ideal prank would be as follow: I would call my friend that lives in California, but before I have to prep.... I have his address so I would google Blockbusters near him and the one the is the nearest I would take that number down. I would call them and find out the manager's name that is on for that day. Then I call him and would have a long laundry list of movies that are over 3 months old and inform him that the information was passed down to a collection agency and the charges are over $300 in replacement charges and late fees. As I'm talking to him I'll try to get him very angry and begin arguing with him and right before I can tell that he's going to hang up on me I would tell him that I have to go. I would tell him that I would cut him a deal if he calls me back in 15 mins. I'll make sure that he has the number that I used to call him and the manager's. Then I would assume that he calls back, all angry and asks for the manager and find out that it's a completely different person. I would call him a few hours later and let him tell me the crazy story.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Bronxboy99 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

Did they rename SpoofApp to 123Spoof? I've had SpoofApp from Cydia for many months, but 123Spoof says coming soon?

Download - 123SPOOF Mobile - Blackberry Spoofing App Powered by 123SPOOF.com

Thanks

Oh my god, I have the perfect prank!

My friend works for the morgue and he is EXTREMELY paranoid about the phone ringing at his work as well as little sounds and stuff. I would LOVE to change my voice, maybe deepen it a bit (the male voice change) and use some ridiculous number like 666-666-6660 and claim to be calling from "beyond the grave" looking to talk to one of the "living." Lol. I can only imagine he would start freaking out and screaming, it would be AMAZING to get it all recorded.

I know my friend and I know this would drive him absoulutely INSANE. It would make for the best April Fools Day, EVER.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Daiskei For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'll call some friend with a jailbroken iPhone with the 1-800-MY-APPLE number and tell him that he was invited to the 3rd gen. iPhone demo and that in the end of it, he would get one of this new iPhones for free, but to win, he would have to go immediately to the closest Apple Retail Store with the password "The iPhone Dev Team Rocks!" and ask for Steve Jobs, to tell him how to unlock and jailbreak the iPhone.

That would be really fun!!!
    Hope some friend buy it! LoL

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cparzianello For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Thanks

Default 123Spoof Featured in Cydia
    Quote Originally Posted by JazJon View Post
    Did they rename SpoofApp to 123Spoof? I've had SpoofApp from Cydia for many months, but 123Spoof says coming soon?

Download - 123SPOOF Mobile - Blackberry Spoofing App Powered by 123SPOOF.com
    It is a featured app inside of Cydia. It is not associated with spoofapp in any way.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    My great prank would be too fool my colleague by displaying my managers number and giving them tasks which would not be possible in a day's time.
    It would work great as my manager is on leave.
    Also will call the manager and inform him from colleague number that they are taking leave and he needs to return to work asap.

Should be fun for sure..!!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidz For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

A fun prank I thought of would be to call my friend's fraternity house and (while using the voice changer) pretend to be a girl from one of the sororities. I'd tell them about a crazy party "we're" throwing that night and invite them all over. To top it off, I'd give the party a ridiculous theme (Adam & Eve, Tour de Franzia, Hawaiian, etc.) so they arrive all dressed up, completely embarrassing themselves.

If I'd be able to video tape the reactions, it would definitely be YouTube worthy... ;-)
    Last edited by billchase2; 03-31-2009 at 11:22 AM.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

35. The Following User Says Thank You to billchase2 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

+ Reply
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast