+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 123Spoof April Fools Prank Giveaway Inside!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by robbpell View Post
    Heres a prank ive done its a bit naughty but was very funny. I called up a friend showing my number as 911 and i said something to the effect of, "Hi this is 911 dispatcher did someone just call with an emergency?" of course they replied no and i told them i would need to send out an officer to make sure everything is ok and i asked there location. it was on a cell phone so they said driving down "this road" so i asked her to pull in a near by parking lot and told her an officer would be there in a few moments i called back in a few minutes and told her the officer didn't see her if she could step out her car and look for him when she stated she did not see him i asked her if she could do jumping jacks she busted out laughing im still not sure if she actually did the jumping jacks but it was a really good laugh.
    You’re a WINNER! Check your Messages for your Free PIN. Happy Spoofing and Enjoy all those April Fools out there :-P

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 123Spoof For This Useful Post:

westc0ast (04-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have been calling coworkers as the bosses "firing" people all morning.
    Anyone i can grab some minutes to record some and upload them for all your enjoyment? LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deathshead For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Thanks

I phoned my friend with my local police station number. My friend only talks about his car so I phoned saying that we found his car smashed into the guard rail on the highway. I said it matched the description of a stolen vehicle registered to him. He was at lunch so he couldn’t check his car. I could hear him sniffle a bit then I yelled April fools ownage into the phone and hung up. I want to try this again but with my dad and see what happens.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    second try: I'd call some people in the Classifieds or on Craigslist and arrange to meet them all at the same place...but never show up.

that or order a bunch of pizzas to my friends house

oorrrr, i would pretend to be my friends long lost son. he had a son when he was 14 so the kid should be about 12 or 13 now...so i would call him pretending to be his son, saying the mother died and he would have to take him in, then mention all the medical bills he would have to pay for all "my" illnesses

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I would call my friends wife (while he is at work) from a planned parenthood or clinic number and tell her

Me: "Hi this Roger from Planned Parenthood (or some kind of clinic), may i speak with John?
    Her: "Sorry he isn't home right now"
    Me: "Can I leave a message?"
    Her: "OK"
    Me: "Can you let him know that the results for his tests are now available?"
    Her: "What test?"
    Me: "Sorry we are not allowed to disclose medical information"
    Her: "But I am his wife"
    Me: "Sorry I can not give out his information but you might want to come by for a test. Can I setup an appointment for tomorrow?"

This would also work well to trick my parents into thinking my kid sister might be pregnant.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 04-01-2009 at 01:39 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

I used the number for a local Pizza Hut, and called a Poppa Johns. I then asked them to deliver to the Pizza Hut address. I can only imagine the funny stuff that happened when the delivery guy tried to deliver it to the rival pizza shop, or what the Pizza Hut Employees thought! :P

Thanks

I would call my friends house from Motel 6 saying that he left some personal items yesterday afternoon and they could be picked up anytime.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This was one of the first 3rd party apps i installed after jailbreaking my phone. We used it to call my friends girlfriend from her house number. We knew she had when out to eat and I told her I saw her at the restaurant and thought she was cute and just wanted to meet her. She was pretty freaked out. I was then going to call up one of my jealous/anger management needing friends from his girl friends number. The plan was to have him pick up give a few moans and then be like "oh ****" and hang up. I decided against this because then I might have been held accountable for murder since her house is only a few blocks down from his.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Luded83 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Change your caller ID to the same number of the person you're calling. Get into their answering machine and change it to a rick roll :P!

Thanks

Default Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Luded83 View Post
    This was one of the first 3rd party apps i installed after jailbreaking my phone. We used it to call my friends girlfriend from her house number. We knew she had when out to eat and I told her I saw her at the restaurant and thought she was cute and just wanted to meet her. She was pretty freaked out. I was then going to call up one of my jealous/anger management needing friends from his girl friends number. The plan was to have him pick up give a few moans and then be like "oh ****" and hang up. I decided against this because then I might have been held accountable for murder since her house is only a few blocks down from his.
    You’re a WINNER! Check your Messages for your Free PIN. Happy Spoofing and Enjoy all those April Fools out there :-P

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 123Spoof For This Useful Post:

westc0ast (04-01-2009)

Thanks

This app rocks! My buddy and I were at a basketball game last night and they were offering free playoff tickets throughout the entire playoffs if you texted nbavip to a certain number. I want to call him from the teams front office to tell him he won and he must come down to the arena and speak to Joe to claim his prize by 7 PM today!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm going to prank call a friend of mine and tell him we're the police and we caught him downloading some things off of torrent sites and will be coming shortly to get him.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    While I was on the phone with my Dad, I had my fiance call him from "my number". He was so confused! Another good one is if you work in an office. Call coworker A from coworker B's number when you know A is too busy to pick up. Then call coworker B from coworker A's number. When they pass each other and start asking about it, be prepared to laugh.

My iPhone is a Part of Me christoforo's Avatar
    Thanks

I am going to phone my friend with my school's number and ask for one of his parents and when i talk to them i will start to tell them that there son was caught doing something at the school and that they have to speek with there son and request a meeting with the princaple.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 1st place
    I have one to top them all. I wrestle at Arizona state university and I'm going to call the kids on the team and advise them that tomorrow morning there is a mandatory run. They will have to run the large loop, which is a total of 5 miles, and then do a stadium workout. The stadium we run is a total of 80 concrete steps that make you want to cry. I'll tell them they have to do 5 buddy carries up it, 2 lawn mowers (where u hold their legs and they walk up with their hands), hop ups skipping every other stair for a total of 3 times, and finish it off with 20 sprints up and down to the top. The way I'll make sure they do it is by telling them anyone on scholarship who misses will have their money cut by 20% and non scholarship people will be cut from the roster. It will be mandatory for everyone who wants a chance at starting next year, making it an obvious commitment. I'll tell the captains to have each person sign in, and the worst part is I'll make the run start at 5:30 am so that no one will have to miss class. Ha people are going to crap a brick. Our coach is hard headed like that so they will definitly believe it too. The worst part about it is that we lift tomorrow morning, and those are always mandatory. I'll tell them they have to run then make it to the lift at 9 am. We do squat's tomorrow too, so everyone will be dead tired!!! I love what the iPhone does. Anyways, that's the elaborate plause that I came up with today, ha ha either way if I win they will still show up and run!!!

Thanks

^ i like it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default My Prank
    I used it today (only for 2 minutes, since I'm cheap and haven't won any time from you) to prank my friend.

He's having a little fling with a co-worker of ours. Early this morning, before he got to work, I spoofed him using her cel number. I acted casual and normal, like I just wanted to chat. When he realized it was me, he asked where I was calling from. Suddenly, I got all flustered. I tried being really squirrelly and told him I'd call him right back, but I was careful to let him hear me say (as I was "hanging up"), "oh crap, this is YOUR phone."

I called him back soon after and tried to play things down, but I could tell he couldn't figure it out.

Later, at lunch, when I saw his "fling" split, I left too and called him again, spoofing her number. I pretended I "***-dialed" him, acted like I was talking to her lovingly in my car and then casually hung up.

He's totally messed up now. I guess I'll break the April Fools on him soon.
    Last edited by milder; 04-01-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Can this app be used to send texts from a "different #" or just calls?

Thanks

I know this is a little late, but I just remembered 10 minutes before hitting the sack. The great part about it is it's a guaranteed laugh. Here's an easy to read step by step process:

1. Go to craigslist.com
    2. Go to erotic services and click on any of the countless number of hookers.
    3. Make sure you spoof your number because sometimes the big scary pimp will call you back, which is never fun. & hookers usually don't pick up blocked phone numbers either (trust me I've done this quite a few times ; ) )

4. At this point you could do a number of things. You could call them pretending to be an undercover officer, that's always hilarious. They always believe you. Or you could play around with them for a bit, make some rediculous requests (one of my favorite was when my friend called and asked how much a threesome was. After she told the price ($300) he says "hold on lemme see if thats okay with my friend. HEY GRANDPA, IS $300 OKAY??)

You can experiment, it's not hard at all to get a good laugh outta this prank. I do this one all the time, it never gets old.

Anyway hope you enjoyed my prank. But don't get too carried away, you don't want them calling the cops. (although that's unlikely, seeing how what they're doing is illegal)

Enjoy ; )
    Last edited by Dorkenstein909; 04-01-2009 at 10:50 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok so one night my, my friend got home from work. She is 20, and still lives at home with her parents. Anyway, it was about 1:30am and she just got off work, at a restaraunt.

Through text, we knew she had gotten home, so after we knew she was home we made the cell.

We called her cell phone, and had the caller id come as up as her house phone, where she was at. Everyone was sleeping besides her. We used the deep voice and she awnsered (Assuming the call was coming from inside her house)
    She awnsered, and in the deep voice i said:
    " hello, ?
    shes like "...who is this..."
    In reply, " You gave me you number at work today.....remember? "
    shes like "no......who the **** is this...."
    i said "...you gave me your number at work today...im in your basement..."
    (at this point she was freaking out!)
    she said "Who the **** is this.......???"
    I said "... , im in your basement...what ever.. im coming up stairs...**

Thats where the call ended. Assuming someone was in her basement and on their way up, woke up everyone in the house up and they didnt know what the hell to do