Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 123Spoof April Fools Prank Giveaway Inside!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i would Call someone who is married, and change my voice pretend to be a worker at a "gentlemens" club, explaining that her husband left his wallet there, and he would probably like to pick it up in the next several days, and tell her he should pick it up at the front desk, to the side of the lounge and directly in front of the display area.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emilio3645 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009), Dorkenstein909 (04-01-2009)

Default Prank
    This one would take some time, but be worth it. I would watch a scary movie like one missed call with a friend. Then, every day after that, call them with the man filter on and just breath heavily into the handset. Make sure that the number for caller id is 666-666-6666. Once you decide it's the right time, call them and say " At nine ' o clock you will receive a phone call" (use your deepest voice) , then breath heavily and hang up. At nine a clock, call them and be creative. Say, i'm coming to your house, or if they are already freaked out, tell the truth. But, if you pick the I'm coming to your house one, go to there house and knock on the door and all you do is leave a note made from magazine letters on their doorstep that says, "Death is Upon you". They will be freaked out.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jdogkirby For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

I would call up Brewer Ary, and tell him that I know how to eat spinach! HAHAHA He would be freaked out!

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

A lot of people here with great imaginations! That's what you need to win an app like this!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

A good prank is to call the Crisis Hotline and pretend that your dad is abusing you in very inappropriate manners. After telling the Crisis councilor your problem, pretend to have your dad come home earlier then you expected and how he wants to get to the abusing asap. Then have the dad ask who are you talking to on the phone? Again and again until he wants to listen to the other end. Quickly tell the councilor to pretend to be a family member and have fun from there.

Default We have a winner!
    Quote Originally Posted by pfcfury View Post
    woot first!

I would call up my girlfriend who works for the Police Dept and have the number come up with the tow company that the twp uses and state her vehicle has been impounded due to not paying her auto loan etc... since she throws the bills on my lap lol. Continue on saying she has to come up with an absurd amount of money for her vehicle to be released. Of course I would have our buddies in on it that work for the Police Dept and what not. Should be good fun since everyone will be listening to her freak out especially when her voice gets high pitched and squeaky

That should teach her to let me handle all the bills!
    Woot first! You’re a WINNER! Happy Spoofing and Enjoy all those April Fools out there :-P

woot first!

I would call up my girlfriend who works for the police dept and have the number come up with the tow company that the twp uses and state her vehicle has been impounded due to not paying her auto loan etc... Since she throws the bills on my lap lol. Continue on saying she has to come up with an absurd amount of money for her vehicle to be released. Of course i would have our buddies in on it that work for the police dept and what not. Should be good fun since everyone will be listening to her freak out especially when her voice gets high pitched and squeaky :d

that should teach her to let me handle all the bills!
    we have a "woot first" winner!

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    a great prank to use 123 spoof for would be to revurse prank elvis duran. up here in pa he has a morning show and always does phone taps. with spoof 123 i could easly prank him back. ahhhh this would be great
    There is no one like Elvis and the morning zoo! Sorry you didn't win. You can use coupon code APRILFOOLS to save 15% from our site 123SPOOF - Change your Caller ID on the Phone or try again for the Freebie! But remember that all plain spoofing calls under 2 minutes are Free anyways!

Sorry you didn't win. You can use coupon code APRILFOOLS to save 15% from our site 123SPOOF - Change your Caller ID on the Phone or try again for the Freebie! But remember that all plain spoofing calls under 2 minutes are Free anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by theguy386 View Post
    nice... mine is a bit on the same note:

Since I know a few people with jailbroken phones, I'm planning on calling them from some weird out of state area code and explaining to them how Apple's system detected that their phone was hacked and now they have to go to court and pay ridiculous fines and might even face jail time because of terms of contract, then explain how a lawyer will give them a call in a bit longer explaining the court details. (Change voice again) and give off court dates with "possible jail time" and "sentencing". Wait about an hour or so, so they start sweating it a bit.... then give them one last call to their home number as a defense lawyer who "heard about the recent charge" and would like to represent them. At that point, finally call them back.... and wait for the "WTF"
    woot first!

I would call up my girlfriend who works for the Police Dept and have the number come up with the tow company that the twp uses and state her vehicle has been impounded due to not paying her auto loan etc... since she throws the bills on my lap lol. Continue on saying she has to come up with an absurd amount of money for her vehicle to be released. Of course I would have our buddies in on it that work for the Police Dept and what not. Should be good fun since everyone will be listening to her freak out especially when her voice gets high pitched and squeaky

That should teach her to let me handle all the bills!
    lets try this one more time.
    Last edited by 123Spoof; 03-31-2009 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks !

A great prank would be calling your friend with his number, than using some of his friends number, who we both know, and call him randomly throughout the night, and when he wakes up he calls all of them back haha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to skribblz For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by theguy386 View Post
    nice... mine is a bit on the same note:

Since I know a few people with jailbroken phones, I'm planning on calling them from some weird out of state area code and explaining to them how Apple's system detected that their phone was hacked and now they have to go to court and pay ridiculous fines and might even face jail time because of terms of contract, then explain how a lawyer will give them a call in a bit longer explaining the court details. (Change voice again) and give off court dates with "possible jail time" and "sentencing". Wait about an hour or so, so they start sweating it a bit.... then give them one last call to their home number as a defense lawyer who "heard about the recent charge" and would like to represent them. At that point, finally call them back.... and wait for the "WTF"
    Sorry you didn't win. You can use coupon code APRILFOOLS to save 15% from our site 123SPOOF - Change your Caller ID on the Phone or try again for the Freebie by posting another idea! But remember that all plain spoofing calls under 2 minutes are Free anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by cmcmillan View Post
    the best phone prank i have done is call a chinese food restaurant, place your order and put them on hold. Call another chinese food place and put the call on three-way. Let them start talking and see the chaos that ensues
    Sorry, you didn't win. You can use coupon code APRILFOOLS to save 15% from our site 123SPOOF - Change your Caller ID on the Phone or try again for the Freebie by posting another idea! But remember that all plain spoofing calls under 2 minutes are Free anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    Call a random number and ask for Jeremy. The person there will tell you that you have the wrong number. Wait a few minutes and have a different person call back and ask for Jeremy. Repeat this process until they get really pissed off. Finally, have somebody call them and say "Hi, this is Jeremy. I was expecting to get a lot of calls today but I realized that I accidently gave my friends this number." Their reaction will be hilarious.
    You’re a WINNER! Check your Messages for your Free PIN. Happy Spoofing and Enjoy all those April Fools out there :-P

Quote Originally Posted by edub View Post
    i have used 123spoof before to prank one of my wife's friends. with these minutes, i'd use it again to prank her again, this time with a meaner more elaborate prank. might need her husband to help me out.
    Sorry you didn't win. You can use coupon code APRILFOOLS to save 15% from our site 123SPOOF - Change your Caller ID on the Phone or try again for the Freebie by posting another idea! But remember that all plain spoofing calls under 2 minutes are Free anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by jdys_1991 View Post
    LoL wow, never knew such a thing actually existed. I really need to try this out!

What i would do is actually very similar to theguy386's story. Basically i know that guy who deals (yes, drugs). I got his number as well
    What i would do is scare this sh*t out of him by pretending to be a cop and that someone told "us" what you do and where you live.
    He'll probably drop the call and never pick up if i use the same number. I will change the fake caller Id and scare the sh*t out of him that he's goin to jail. Whenever he drops the call, i will change my caller ID and ring him saying something like "I know who you are, where you are and what you do... *evil laugh* Muhahahaaa..." lol xD
    This will scare the sh*t out of him. Next thing i would do is ring him and tell him "I can see you...". Obviously i would stand somewhere, where i can see him but he cant see me. What ever action he does, i would ring him and say what he is doing right now. Slowly he will start to think that I'm a genuine cop
    Basically after messing about with him and scaring him for about a good few hours, i'll go with one of my mates (who's a cop and would definitelly do me this favour for me! ) and drive with his police car with the light and the sound ON towards his house. Then i would ask him to knock on his door and ask if he is at home. If not, then the "cop" will hand in a written note from me which will say something like "YOU FOOL! ".

LoL I can already imagine the expression of him!
    I really would love to win and prank him!
    You’re a WINNER! Check your Messages for your Free PIN. Happy Spoofing and Enjoy all those April Fools out there :-P

Quote Originally Posted by kabomo View Post
    I've used this in the past and it gave me and some friends a few hours of enjoyment!
    We would call a friend of ours 'from' another one of our friends phones and tell them that we found their phone in a random location, usually near where they were that night or something. Then, once the person on the phone is all trying to be nice and help out cus someone 'found their friends lost phone', we'd proceed to ask for some sort of reward for the phone ($40 or $50 or else we'd sell it or break it or something absurd. The reactions were awesome! Just when they think they're helping out their friend the tables get turned! I think we scared my friends little sister though with the male voice, it's pretty psycho killer like! We even got another guy to leave his house in -30C weather because we said we had found his girlfriends phone at the end of his street. Best part is, by saying you found the friends phone, it immediately disarms the person and they're so susceptible to getting punked! Some people are SO gullible, it's great.

Love to have more minutes to do some more of this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daiskei View Post
    Oh my god, I have the perfect prank!

My friend works for the morgue and he is EXTREMELY paranoid about the phone ringing at his work as well as little sounds and stuff. I would LOVE to change my voice, maybe deepen it a bit (the male voice change) and use some ridiculous number like 666-666-6660 and claim to be calling from "beyond the grave" looking to talk to one of the "living." Lol. I can only imagine he would start freaking out and screaming, it would be AMAZING to get it all recorded.

I know my friend and I know this would drive him absoulutely INSANE. It would make for the best April Fools Day, EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    A fun prank I thought of would be to call my friend's fraternity house and (while using the voice changer) pretend to be a girl from one of the sororities. I'd tell them about a crazy party "we're" throwing that night and invite them all over. To top it off, I'd give the party a ridiculous theme (Adam & Eve, Tour de Franzia, Hawaiian, etc.) so they arrive all dressed up, completely embarrassing themselves.

If I'd be able to video tape the reactions, it would definitely be YouTube worthy... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by salzraina View Post
    ooh, how much i love this one.. ooh.. would be awesome if i win!!

i would call everybody on my phone book, from different numbers, and ask them to come to a designated place at a precise given time.. because their facebook account has been randomly selected by MTV for a special new episode of "prank your friend" !! i will keep a lot of lousy pastries, food and ofcourse drinks and music.. so when they finally show up.. all at once.. we could indulge in a massive drunk food fight.. hehe..

ooh.. i wanna win!!

Quote Originally Posted by goody72 View Post
    I'd call Rush Limbaugh, and say that his family tree reveals that he and President Obama are brothers and their dad was from Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by reanimationxp View Post
    My friend lives in the apartment across from me and I have a key to his apt. A long time ago we had an argument because I said I would be good at being a thief (as we were watching It Takes a Thief on TV). I'm going to get into his apartment while he's at work, take most of his expensive stuff over to my apartment (computer, stereo, etc.) then call him using 123Spoof and the voice changer. I'll claim to be the maintenance supervisor and let him know he needs to be home right away, then watch the havok begin.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by baludo View Post
    The way this prank would work, is if the person that you would like to prank, owns dog,a small non-aggresive is preferable.
    In my case my friend had a chihuahua.

My friend went for a vacation and left her dog in a dog daycare.

What you would do is call the person, saying that you are a representative from the daycare.

Your going to say is that her dog is going crazy, biting everything and everyone. That it had bit 3 other dogs, and 2 staff members and even left one person bleeding. You then are going to tell her, that you r calling to let her know that all the staff members have agreed to put the dog to sleep (euthanize) due to it's severe aggresion.

Very funny prank if done right. It's priceless to hear the reaction of the person being pranked when they know that its pretty impossible that their tini little dog, being acussed of being very aggresive, and whats even worse is when u tell that you r going to kill the dog, because of it. Mean but funny joke

Quote Originally Posted by andypropaganda View Post
    My prank would be to call my friend who deals a certain herbal substance and pretend to be either the police or a big time dealer from my town.

If I decided to be the police I would tell him that we know what he's doing and that something he sold to one of his clients was laced with something, and that person is now in the hospital. So, he is responsible for their hospital fees, and he is either facing a year or so in prison or will have to act as an informant to rat out the bigger fish. If he wasn't co-operating then I'd start playing dirty cop. Telling him I can do anything I want and get away with it because I'm a cop. I'd tell him to look out the window. Then I'd go with my friend who is a cop in his cruiser, and we'd set off the sirens and lights while driving by decently slow.

If I decided to be that bigger fish then I would tell him that he has two choices. He can quit dealing, or he can tell me who he is getting his special stuff from and work for me. If he refuses then there will be major consequences. I'd let him know I knew where he lived, and that I knew about the people in his family. I'd tell him to meet me somewhere to discuss anything further.

Oh yes, and I'd record it all. This way me and the rest if my friends can make fun and talk smack for a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by t4rdif View Post
    I would use these minute to make so much pranks i love April fool ! every year me and my buds are always calling every one that we know and make out some story and fool around with theme, let me tell yall a few !

i called my mom and told her we just went into a big car accident that everyone with me have die right away and that i was in hospital that she had to come and get me. i was really at hospital waiting for her and she had to drive like 45 min to come and get me.

or an other one, i call one of my friend that i knew he was out and told him i was in front of his house which of burning down and had to arrive real fast.

called a friend and told him he had to come and pick me up at the police station cuz i had been arrested while driving with alchool

Me and my girlfriend call both our parents and told them that she was pregnant.

it is just so hilarious the reaction of people when they realise they just got caught.

imagine if i had a few bucks to spend on 123 Spoof ! it would be ridiculus all the pranks i could do with it

make myself somebody else and fool everyone that i know

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Interpreter View Post
    A great prank would be for you guys to use 123Spoof as an excuse for coaxing all of us into thinking that this IS actually a competition!!!

Could it be that you have already thought of that?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by arkaneivories View Post
    As some of you may know, April 1st is also the day that most of the Ivy League schools get back to most students. At my school, we have way too many college-obsessed people, so I would make my number from New Haven (where Yale is) and call someone who's ridiculous enough to know that area code. At that point the "admissions director" calls them and congratulates them on their acceptance, the full scholarship, and that they want to fly them out here right away so that they can tour the school.

You can go on for a while, but at the end of the call say "Actually, this is totally fake, and while millions of children starve in Africa, you're concerned about which Ivy League school to attend. Have a nice life."

A bit cruel, but hey, it would be quite epic.

Quote Originally Posted by treble26 View Post
    my ultimate prank would be on my BOSS since the place i work at has his home number, i would call his place with the voice changer and say how a customer is pressing charges on him for being hit in the head with an orange. my BOSS has this really bad anger problem and so this prank should fall according to plan. he has been sued in the past for violently throwing things in his own store, so i think this would be awesome! and since i have never been in any serious problem with him and i am one of his top employees i know that he wont fire me and recording his reaction would be so rewarding. and then just to be an *** i would call me friend in california and tell him that he got his job back at E.A. Games and that he was one of the few employees who are being hired back after being layed off due to the economy. he is so going to hate me. please pick me!

Quote Originally Posted by JMIGUELES View Post
    I Going to call a few of my clients and tell them I a federal agent with FTC and that a CFO has been involed in emmbesoment and that their 401k has been emptied. and they are being subject to and an investgation for being
    part of the scam.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWHOx View Post
    A great prank is to call a friend and use the disguising thing to hide your voice. When the friend picks up, you should say something like "I know who you are. I know where you live, [friend's name]. I can destroy everyone you hold dear to you life. Or you can do as I say..." Then when your friend cooperates, make him do something stupid like order a hot pocket from WalMart, warm it up, and make him put it in front of your doorstep (threaten yourself to make you look innocent; make a pre-recording so that the friend would follow commands while you eat your well-deserved hot pocket ). Then say "THAT IS ALL. This phone call will terminate in two seconds." and end the conversation. Now THAT is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by westc0ast View Post
    well check this out.i called my old girlfriend with the number she had when she was in high school sh dont even live in that house or city.i changed my voice and just said whats up like nuthing and when she asked who is it i would say,don't you know the number? she wouldn't admit to knowing it and got all freaked out.i even recorded it. i still laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by punklove View Post
    best one yet- and i cant believe i read them all-
    i wish these apps had better voice options, CAUSE THEY SUCK- 123Spoof developers, add better/funnier voices- ie. meatwad-

um - you all know that many of you proposed some very illegal activity . . . and
    ALL of you might want to be informed about the laws of your state regarding recording calls without consent- google it for yourself- some of the pranks could go horribly wrong, and then you have an unconsented to recording- of something that could be very humilating- find out your state's laws about prank calls and recording calls-

and my entry for the contest:

i would screw with my friends and just call them from their own LAN line #s when i was going over to their houses- I would call from their lan line to their cell and tell them to open the dang door- and maybe the first time, i'd actually be there... but then, the second or third time, i wouldnt- then, i'd wait a week, and get a friend [they dont know] to call [cause the voice changer sux] to execute the same prank- cause now they'll actually think its me- and its just something i do... and then, perhaps, viola- bag of dog poop, not on fire, it's just as gross when people pick it up...

I'd also call my friends from back east, using their mothers phone numbers, and as soon as they answered the phone, i'd tell them that i'm sitting with their mother, and she said you're ugly!
    Last edited by 123Spoof; 04-01-2009 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 123Spoof For This Useful Post:

westc0ast (04-02-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone nrowensby's Avatar
    Thanks

I would call a co-worker from our CEO's number and insist that he come have lunch with me. Tell him I have some very important stuff to go over with him and that he needs to meet me at a precise time at a distant location. That would really suck to get stood up by the CEO of the company you work for....
    Last edited by nrowensby; 04-01-2009 at 06:10 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nrowensby For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

What i would do is ring my wife or maybe even the mother in law, say that im from the lotties agent and say that you have won lotto of the amount of 10-20million dollars or whatever the amount is this week.

make sure that i have the lotto address or some out of the way place and say that we would like to congratulate in person and for security reason we need you to pick up the check in person. make an appointment and then see what happens when she goes into town expecting a big fat check only to find out it was a prank

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mooncheese For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Sweet!! I won one of the $25 pin #'s! Thanks, guys!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks

I'm a winner $25 pin. thank you!
    All information contained in my post came to me in a dream. I don't even own an iphone.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button

I would call my sister in law's boyfriend from her number. Put on a porno and about 30 seconds in to the call out loud say ohh **** your phones on and hang up. Wait for the distruction to begin.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to illinijeff217 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

i'd call my friend rachel from her number (i know it doesnt allow this anymore), to change her voicemail message to "sorry i can't come to the phone right now, but i'm all tied up (sexy porn voice). leave a message after the beep if you nee...(phone hangs up to more sexual sounds)." maybe i'd also throw in a whip sound or two. it would give me endless lulz.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to dankirsh For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Miro89's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant think of a prank right now but winning this would be gr8 as i am pranking my friends and i cant tell the prank here cuz its private. anyhow i would really like to win this prize as it WOULD be my first prize i win from MMI since i joined if i win

but if i didnt then congratulations to whoever will win

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Miro89 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

I won $25! THANK YOU GUYZ!! First time I EVER won something in my life!!!
    Cant wait till i prank mah friend!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

woohoo, I won one too

Thanks

Default Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by nrowensby View Post
    I would call a co-worker from our CEO's number and insist that he come have lunch with me. Tell him I have some very important stuff to go over with him and that he needs to meet me at a precise time at a distant location. That would really suck to get stood up by the CEO of the company you work for....

Quote Originally Posted by illinijeff217 View Post
    I would call my sister in law's boyfriend from her number. Put on a porno and about 30 seconds in to the call out loud say ohh **** your phones on and hang up. Wait for the distruction to begin.
    U had us on the floor. If someone can top this then we might give out a second grand prize but for now you are KING!!! This would especially great when hubby is away in Vegas on a "Business Trip".
    Last edited by 123Spoof; 04-01-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

30. The Following User Says Thank You to 123Spoof For This Useful Post:

westc0ast (04-02-2009)

Heres a prank ive done its a bit naughty but was very funny. I called up a friend showing my number as 911 and i said something to the effect of, "Hi this is 911 dispatcher did someone just call with an emergency?" of course they replied no and i told them i would need to send out an officer to make sure everything is ok and i asked there location. it was on a cell phone so they said driving down "this road" so i asked her to pull in a near by parking lot and told her an officer would be there in a few moments i called back in a few minutes and told her the officer didn't see her if she could step out her car and look for him when she stated she did not see him i asked her if she could do jumping jacks she busted out laughing im still not sure if she actually did the jumping jacks but it was a really good laugh.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to robbpell For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast