+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 123Spoof April Fools Prank Giveaway Inside!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by jdys_1991 LoL wow, never knew such a thing actually existed. I really need to try this out! What i would do is actually very similar to theguy386's
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Friendly note :D
    Quote Originally Posted by jdys_1991 View Post
    LoL wow, never knew such a thing actually existed. I really need to try this out!

What i would do is actually very similar to theguy386's story. Basically i know that guy who deals (yes, drugs). I got his number as well
    What i would do is scare this sh*t out of him by pretending to be a cop and that someone told "us" what you do and where you live.
    He'll probably drop the call and never pick up if i use the same number. I will change the fake caller Id and scare the sh*t out of him that he's goin to jail. Whenever he drops the call, i will change my caller ID and ring him saying something like "I know who you are, where you are and what you do... *evil laugh* Muhahahaaa..." lol xD
    This will scare the sh*t out of him. Next thing i would do is ring him and tell him "I can see you...". Obviously i would stand somewhere, where i can see him but he cant see me. What ever action he does, i would ring him and say what he is doing right now. Slowly he will start to think that I'm a genuine cop
    Basically after messing about with him and scaring him for about a good few hours, i'll go with one of my mates (who's a cop and would definitelly do me this favour for me! ) and drive with his police car with the light and the sound ON towards his house. Then i would ask him to knock on his door and ask if he is at home. If not, then the "cop" will hand in a written note from me which will say something like "YOU FOOL! ".

LoL I can already imagine the expression of him!
    I really would love to win and prank him!
    Please dont do that one you may get your police officer friend hurt if you dont inform him of the joke and all circumstances which includes the part about your prank being on a drug dealer and that he thinks hes about to be arrested and go to prison... this is a bad idea that may end with actual jail time which im sure you want to avoid.

Have a great April fools (some other way )
    Check out iKenny, Windows Vista theme, or Windows Vista theme 2 :]
    If I Help You In Any Way PLZ Hit The Thanks Button

I MOD MY LIFE
    This Is My Signature.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to werm098 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Call the FEDS and tell them you are going to bomb somewhere. lol Make sure you record it and it doesn't last more than 60 seconds.
    Last edited by SIRIUSISSUES; 03-31-2009 at 04:20 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The classic call the friends and break them up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Madblaster6 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Thanks

My friend got his step brother to prank me and say that he was gonna kill me cuz I owed him money

so I'm gonna use this app to change my voice deep then scare him so badly he will never prank me again!

I'm gonna tell him that I'm watching him and I know everything about him (while actually watching him because I live right by him) then make him crap his pants in fright!
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

Green Apple
    Thanks
    id try to barow a friends phone put a number in his contacts that say "god" or somthing or grimm reaper and say "i will see you soon very soon. and trick them onto wowomg.com(dont go to this site it will scare you for life im seriouse i warn you it is worse then meatspin dont go prank your friends but dont look) i know im not giving a lot of details but ill just go with what comes up its fun even not for april fools

8. The Following User Says Thank You to disturbedreaper For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'd call my ex girlfriend acting as if i was her bf now and tell her "i" was comming out of the closet

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KeenanG For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I Going to call a few of my clients and tell them I a federal agent with FTC and that a CFO has been involed in emmbesoment and that their 401k has been emptied. and they are being subject to and an investgation for being
    part of the scam.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JMIGUELES For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Truckerbear's Avatar
    Thanks

I would call Bush with an arabic accent and pretend to be Osama and turn my self in! Or better yet say ha ha you missed me!
    Last edited by Truckerbear; 03-31-2009 at 06:04 PM.
    8 gig iPhone Edge 2G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using bootneuter and blackra1n.
    8 gig iPhone 3G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using Whited00r CFW
    16 gig iPhone 3GS (new bootrom): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/limera1n.
    16 gig Wifi iPad first day iPad JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig Wifi/3G iPad first day iPad UNLKD/JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig iPhone 4(first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/greenpois0n
    Apps: 157 installed 25 developed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Truckerbear For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ieatglue6457 View Post
    The best prank with this caller ID technology requires 5 minutes worth of research. Find the number that your phone dials to check your voicemail. should be easy. Once you have that number, call it, and have the spoofed number be a friends cell phone number. The voicemail sees it as them accessing their own voicemail, giving you the power to change... say... their outgoing message. Repeat this process to everyone in your phone book.
    i just tried with tmobile and ATT, and no luck
    i tried tmobile voicemail number which is 805-637-7243

iPhone? More like MyPhone ForumSnoBorderRK's Avatar
    Thanks

What a rip off of spoof app.

Too bad 123spoof IS NOT coming to the APP STORE (at least not for a hell of a long time), regardless of what they say.
    I can almost guarantee that. SpoofApp submitted their app to Apple's APP Store, and lets see.... (I cant post links, but search SpoofApp in google and go to their site and scroll down a couple posts)

here we go; they have been stuck in "Review" for 152 days so far. What makes anybody think a copy app can get in before these guys? It's simple -- Apple just does not approve of this at all, and they still wont until they find a legitimate reason why this should be up and how it can be up without harming others.

ModMyI, as much as I think this is a cool idea for you guys to be putting up for members; people with unlocked/jailbroken iPhones are going to have the advantage for this deal. Good luck to the members!
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]

Quote Originally Posted by JazJon View Post
    Did they rename SpoofApp to 123Spoof? I've had SpoofApp from Cydia for many months, but 123Spoof says coming soon?

Download - 123SPOOF Mobile - Blackberry Spoofing App Powered by 123SPOOF.com

no they just tried to pose off spoof app but spoof app is still beast

BOO 123 SPOOF!!!...posers
    iPhone Devices;3

All the iPhone "Killers";50+

How does the iPhone STILL win?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Call x girlfriends home when i know she and her mom are home and use the female voice changer to say i'm tiffany from planned parenting and i have the daughters test results in and they need to come in to discuss the situation

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wasko91 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'd call my son-in-law & tell him I was the IRS and that our records show he owes a large amount of back taxes & penalties, that his house has been seized to cover what he owes and that we are still determining whether he will be tried for evasion & face possible jail time...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rossb For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Thanks

Call a buddy (needs to be married or living with girlfriend) and use the caller ID changer to be from a local "Gentleman's Club".

Leave a message stating that you are Mr. such-and-such from said club, and noticed that you haven't seen (your buddy's name) for a couple of days, and being a Platinum member, you wanted to make sure everything was OK and see if there was anything they could do to get him back in soon

23. The Following User Says Thank You to cjmmm47 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Thanks

I would call my principal, act as his mother, and yell at him for being mean to students.

Thanks

A great prank is to call a friend and use the disguising thing to hide your voice. When the friend picks up, you should say something like "I know who you are. I know where you live, [friend's name]. I can destroy everyone you hold dear to you life. Or you can do as I say..." Then when your friend cooperates, make him do something stupid like order a hot pocket from WalMart, warm it up, and make him put it in front of your doorstep (threaten yourself to make you look innocent; make a pre-recording so that the friend would follow commands while you eat your well-deserved hot pocket ). Then say "THAT IS ALL. This phone call will terminate in two seconds." and end the conversation. Now THAT is awesome.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MrWHOx For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

Thanks

well check this out.i called my old girlfriend with the number she had when she was in high school sh dont even live in that house or city.i changed my voice and just said whats up like nuthing and when she asked who is it i would say,don't you know the number? she wouldn't admit to knowing it and got all freaked out.i even recorded it. i still laugh.
    All information contained in my post came to me in a dream. I don't even own an iphone.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button

28. The Following User Says Thank You to westc0ast For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    What i would do is prank call as many restuarants as i can and order food...kekekkekekke

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheekz44 For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

Call any used car ad
    Ask about the specs, etc...
    Then, say that you and a buddy were checking out the car, and you wanted to see how many people could fit in the trunk.
    Say the trunk closed, and you've been in here for 8 hours, and theres little oxygen left.
    Say you've tried calling 911 and they won't believe you.

^^Best done in the Meatwad voice from Aqua Teen Hunger Force

32. The Following User Says Thank You to IvanPK For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone punklove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IvanPK View Post
    Call any used car ad
    Ask about the specs, etc...
    Then, say that you and a buddy were checking out the car, and you wanted to see how many people could fit in the trunk.
    Say the trunk closed, and you've been in here for 8 hours, and theres little oxygen left.
    Say you've tried calling 911 and they won't believe you.

^^Best done in the Meatwad voice from Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    best one yet- and i cant believe i read them all-
    i wish these apps had better voice options, CAUSE THEY SUCK- 123Spoof developers, add better/funnier voices- ie. meatwad-

um - you all know that many of you proposed some very illegal activity . . . and
    ALL of you might want to be informed about the laws of your state regarding recording calls without consent- google it for yourself- some of the pranks could go horribly wrong, and then you have an unconsented to recording- of something that could be very humilating- find out your state's laws about prank calls and recording calls-

and my entry for the contest:

i would screw with my friends and just call them from their own LAN line #s when i was going over to their houses- I would call from their lan line to their cell and tell them to open the dang door- and maybe the first time, i'd actually be there... but then, the second or third time, i wouldnt- then, i'd wait a week, and get a friend [they dont know] to call [cause the voice changer sux] to execute the same prank- cause now they'll actually think its me- and its just something i do... and then, perhaps, viola- bag of dog poop, not on fire, it's just as gross when people pick it up...

I'd also call my friends from back east, using their mothers phone numbers, and as soon as they answered the phone, i'd tell them that i'm sitting with their mother, and she said you're ugly!
    happiness is a warm iphone~~~~

34. The Following User Says Thank You to punklove For This Useful Post:

123Spoof (04-01-2009)

+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast