Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken Apps Drawn in Apple Patent

Thanks

picture on left that looks like installer 3.0 icon to me somethings fishy here!

the backgound is the apple fish

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

So what does that mean? Just an accident? And an Apple employee getting fired for jailbreaking their iPhone/iPod touch? o.o
    Last edited by Channan; 03-30-2009 at 09:48 PM.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

They cant fire you for modding your own personal device... now if they were doing it to a company owned phone they could.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I have a TARDIS - but it looks like my posts have been deleted....
    Note to all: Any "I'm first" posts (or variation there of) get deleted. For that matter, any posts that do not contribute to the discussion are generally axed. This post technically qualifies as the later so maybe I'll self delete later

I think its Apple's battle plan. Maybe Apple is trying to pattent 'jailbreaking' and then use their lawyers to go against jailbreaker that we are going against their copyright stuff thus wiping jailbrakers out.

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

him121213. Alot of people only visit this site, so they dont know about this. And anyway, this type of stuff doesnt have to be put on the news immediatly after it's discovered. And yes, definitely either Realize, or iWood Realize. I had the theme FOREVER in my 1.1.x days.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So I camp Modmyi for days, hoping of some cool news, and I get a story that I've already read on BOTH Endgadget and Gizmodo 3 days ago?........

I'm sad. I really love this site, but I feel that it's REALLLLY far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Wait ! That could sound really bad out of context. lol.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    cash you are a little late on this one... this was one of the headlines on both iptf and xselli.ze a week ago
    And a couple of days ago by zsuns in members written news.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

If that was an accident and not intentional by apple, I would hate to be that guy!!

Thanks
    Let me explain how an illustrator works.

- Get assignment
    - Go to google images
    - Draw

I wouldn't read too much into this. Definitely a bit of a mark on Apple's face though.

WHAT A SPECTICLE
    Last edited by DEEPTHOUGHT@; 03-31-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Rober View Post
    Let me explain how an illustrator works.

- Get assignment
    - Go to google images
    - Draw

I wouldn't read too much into this. Definitely a bit of a mark on Apple's face though.
    Stop spoiling our fun! We're all imagining one of Apple's attorney's getting string up by the b*ll*x for this

I've just had a thought - How about MMI running a competition to see who can get the most outrageous screen illustrations used by Apple?

Now that would be fun!
    Last edited by confucious; 03-31-2009 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

wow. i think this is absolutely hilarious. not really surprising, but none the less i LOL'ed. i'm sure a lot of people at apple are jailbroken. i just wonder if they're allowed to open about it, or if they have to be quiet about it.

and to everyone complaining about MMi being late on stories, seriously get over it. if you already read the story elsewhere, great, you can skip it. instead you're wasting MORE of your own time (not to mention everyone elses) posting about how you already read it? personally i don't have time to check EVERY apple/iphone/portable tech news site everyday. i like MMi the best and i ONLY go here for news, and i feel like they do a good job giving me the info. i know they're not always first. and i don't care (OMG SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THIS BEFORE ME??? NOOOOOOooo lol). if you don't like it, go to engadget and enjoy your stay over there. sheesh.

I guess you can say "That's Apple calling modmyiphone, modmyifone/modmyi"!

haha nice one

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't see the image in the original post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12