Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want 3.0? Don't Have an iPhone Developer Program Account? Devs are Selling Spots.

i still have a few left...get them while you can...they are free!!!

1g: 8g-3.2-Jailbroken
    2g: 8g-3.2-Jailbroken
    2g: touch 8g-2.2.1-Unteathered Jailbroken

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chase817 View Post
    I found a nice dude on MacRumors who did it for me... FOR FREE $$ Booyeah

(I'm downgrading to 2.2.1 right now, lol)
    It was my understanding you couldnt downgrade from 3.0... How'd that work out for ya?
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Miro89's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi I have a question. If I wait until 3.0 is released do I still need a slot in a dev's list? Or can I just upgrade normally and use it after it is officially released

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Miro89 View Post
    Hi I have a question. If I wait until 3.0 is released do I still need a slot in a dev's list? Or can I just upgrade normally and use it after it is officially released

Sent from my iPhone
    after its officially released you will not need to be part of devs list, you can update normally.

Quote Originally Posted by RvB80 View Post
    I have 99 slots open and I'm giving them all out for free. I don't understand why people are selling these slots. Beta software shouldn't be sold, it's beta! I paid the $99 to get in because I've been developing iPhone apps for 2 yrs and is how I make a living, not to try out the firmware releases. Email me your UDID to [email protected] and I will respond within 30 minutes. I will also email you the .IPSW as well so you don't have to download it.
    thanks a ton!

if I were to install OS 3.0 from restore, is it going to erase everything on my phone??

Quote Originally Posted by jballa9 View Post
    if I were to install OS 3.0 from restore, is it going to erase everything on my phone??
    yeppers...make sure its sync/backup before u do...i just feel safer starting over from scratch...IDK if it really makes a difference though...like i said just preference

iv got 3.0 installed but youtube will not work it just says "can't conect to youtube" and one know what i can doo
    iPhone 2g scammed on ebay
    year and bit later ebay have finaly given me the money back.

Default 3.0 support thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by themartini View Post
    iv got 3.0 installed but youtube will not work it just says "can't conect to youtube" and one know what i can doo
    is there one where these questions/issues could be better organized and fielded?

yr not the only one though martini...goes to show u how much i utilize youtube...i just discovered this for myself. Looking into it though..

Cool tisk tisk
    Quote Originally Posted by varsityanchor View Post
    ADMIN DELETE!!! ANYONE SELLING SLOTS FOR MORE THAN $1.00 is a SCAM!

Im not trying to throw you under the bus here but you have 100 slots for $99.00 it's pretty bad taking advantage of people like that i could understand $2.00 or $3.00 but $8.00 is a scam.

-Varsity

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.

These devs selling spots didn't purchase the STANDARD dev account from Apple. They had to buy the enterprise account ($299 i think, but don't quote me) and that's how they can add 99 iPhones to their list.
    Stop Hating.

Wow, I must be lucky. I got mines from through someone I didn't even know on another forum. I just asked this anonymous dev if he could add me and he said yes...just as long as I tell no one his sn, b/c he didn't want a million ppl asking him.
    Last edited by nfl46; 03-24-2009 at 02:56 PM.

^If Apple doesnt shut the auction down and jump your azz first. And dont think it cant happen.

^You're right. If I didn't get 3.0 through a dev from another forum, I doubt I would buy a slot through eBay. Thats taking it too far.

as touchy as apple is about their products and product development one would think that people with these DEV accounts would use more discretion in their attempts to sell these slots... legal action is inevitable for them at the most...at the least ebay should remove those auctions...IDK though...

Quote Originally Posted by ripmatek View Post
    I have an account with 98 spots left!!!
    How much do you want for a spot?

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingBird View Post
    I wonder what Apple is going to do....I really don't think APPLE is going to like people making busines with their work behind their back! Plus this is wrong developers! If the Appple Gods allowed all developers to beta test the firmware you shouldn't be making business out of it.
    What this is going to cause is Apple to allow betas only to the first devs like it was doing before.
    Yep, if these "devs" think they are going to get away with breaking the terms of the developer NDA by selling spots or giving them to people not allowed by the contract you sign then I think they have another thing coming.

is the 3.0 update going to be the same as the 2.0 where everyone updates at once and then apple doesnt know what to do and im stuck without a phone for like 6 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    ^Yeah, 3.0 is fun for about 10 minutes. But beta + no jailbreak gets old
    yeah, can't see much of a point without vwallpaper and glakglart theme...

However I'm curious, and this was touched upon in a previous thread, but is this beta or is it pre-release?
    Herp a derp a derp a doooo!

Quote Originally Posted by boe_dye View Post
    yeah, can't see much of a point without vwallpaper and glakglart theme...

However I'm curious, and this was touched upon in a previous thread, but is this beta or is it pre-release?
    BETA I believe.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

definitely beta... it is buggy in several small areas, but it is pretty neat to have.. cant do any of the mms or anything and copy/paste is to "touchy" but not bad.. the landscape mode needs some work tho.. and the sms app needs adjusting when switched to landscape for sure..

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast