+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want 3.0? Don't Have an iPhone Developer Program Account? Devs are Selling Spots.

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Thanks tom!!!!
    Thanks

Thanks tom!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom3k View Post
    First of all...thanx to MMI and the entire DEV scene. Secondly...I have a DEV account...the first 15 people that contact me via email get a spot for FREE! Least i can do.

Then I'll sell the rest...great idea!

[email protected]

EDIT: If interested please contact me with the 40 character hex UDID of your phone. THNX
    Thank you. I was added to list in a matter of minutes. You did not have to do this for free. It is much appreciated. Can't wait to try. Thanks again.

Thanks
    I have 99 slots open and I'm giving them all out for free. I don't understand why people are selling these slots. Beta software shouldn't be sold, it's beta! I paid the $99 to get in because I've been developing iPhone apps for 2 yrs and is how I make a living, not to try out the firmware releases. Email me your UDID to [email protected] and I will respond within 30 minutes. I will also email you the .IPSW as well so you don't have to download it.
    Last edited by RvB80; 03-24-2009 at 11:38 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RvB80 For This Useful Post:

cabinets (03-24-2009), cawaker (03-24-2009), Edmiller89 (04-02-2009), FinSemi (03-26-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile Tom thanks
    TOM thanks so much as said above didnt need to do this for free for us but im glad there are kind people about thanks again
    Josh
    iPhone 2g scammed on ebay
    year and bit later ebay have finaly given me the money back.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks a lot man !!!

Always think different.

i cant wait to try ..

Thanks

so my situation might be a little unique, but I have my iTunes library id modified so that I can plug my phone into my work computer, and my computer at home and have full access to it in both places, anyone think I would have any problems syncing my phone at home if I upgraded to 3.0 on my work computer?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

IT WORKS THANKS TO TOM

yep again thanks TOM it has worked and is amazing thank you very much for what you have done .
    Josh

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I upgraded and have had no problems except with voice memo. I found all the new features of iphone 3.0 are more convenient and less buggy than my jailbreak apps combined. I definitely miss SBS Settings and Cycorder. But that's it. If a jailbreak doesn't come out soon for 3.0 I will downgrade for Cycorder. But 3.0 works very well, a little buggy but no major problems. Landscape EVERYTHING is a HUGE HUGE plus. I never use copy & paste, but now that i have it I find myself using it quite a bit. Messaging now incorporates all the features of MY SMS and Bite SMS, and there is much more control over contacts and calendar sync. I think it's a worthwhile upgrade. Waiting on the Dev Team now........

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Interestingly enough I got 3.0 from a torrent site and upgraded my 2G without registering the UIDI and my phone works fine in 3.0. I was jailbroken in 2.2.1 and just held down the ALT key when clicking check for update and then selected the file.

iPhone? More like MyPhone andygev35's Avatar
    Thanks

Huge thanks to Tom for adding me. I'm glad some of these developers understand what it means to be a community and not be a "ticket scalper". Thx again Tom, and I applaud all other devs who are following his lead!!

Thanks

Default What what what?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzahugger View Post
    Interestingly enough I got 3.0 from a torrent site and upgraded my 2G without registering the UIDI and my phone works fine in 3.0. I was jailbroken in 2.2.1 and just held down the ALT key when clicking check for update and then selected the file.
    fur cereal? can u pm with tracker...i wanna check out the ipsw

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tom3k For This Useful Post:

shahir29 (03-24-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RvB80 View Post
    I have 99 slots open and I'm giving them all out for free. I don't understand why people are selling these slots. Beta software shouldn't be sold, it's beta! I paid the $99 to get in because I've been developing iPhone apps for 2 yrs and is how I make a living, not to try out the firmware releases. Email me your UDID to [email protected] and I will respond within 30 minutes. I will also email you the .IPSW as well so you don't have to download it.
    Update****

These slots are going quickly. I've already added 15 in minutes. Hurry up if you want your chance of the firmware.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

took it down
    Last edited by deepdesign00; 03-24-2009 at 05:04 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone andygev35's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ scalper alert...

Thanks

IT WORKS THANKS TO TOM

yep again thanks TOM it has worked and is amazing thank you very much for what you have done .
    shahir

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Patience really is a virtue...
    Been reading alot abaout 3.0 and usually being an early adopter, was incredibly eager to give it a whirl. Some say the beta is great, for a beta and others feel otherwise. All in all though, with all the new features in 3.0, I simply cannot live without the asthaetics that Winterboard provides etc.

Good for those of you who are not developers or beta testers, but love playing with cutting edge technology. Been in this mobile scene for too long now to forsake that which works as well as can be expected, for that which was not intended to.

I'll happily be patient for once in my life lol!
    Much respect to those of you offering 'spots' for free so the rest of us can at least have the option to have a sneek peek at what's to come.

Can't wait to discover what the new iPhone will be and what hardware it will sport.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Tom is a model MMi member, k+

Thanks

Will the BETA only work with AT&T, or has anyone figured out a way to upgrade without messing with the baseband? I'm using YellowSnow right now...

Thanks!

Talk about sounding spoiled! I am TRULY grateful to Richard for even giving me the chance to try out the BETA.
    Last edited by emarty69; 03-24-2009 at 01:18 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have only just i nstalled 3.0 thanks to tom but i do not have mms to add picture to a message the camera button is not there to add a photos

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emarty69 View Post
    Will the BETA only work with AT&T, or has anyone figured out a way to upgrade without messing with the baseband? I'm using YellowSnow right now...

Thanks!
    At&T Stock or Jailbroken is a go...
    but using yellowsnow its a hell no...

a little ditty to remember...3.0 messes with the baseband... wouldnt chance a brick

so now that all u guys are upgrading i guess i should have relayed my experiences with it first...

MMS does not work (as far as i know) its there but doesnt work...
    picture thumbnails are blacked out sometimes
    cant hide keyboard in landscape sms
    texting slows up worse than initial 3g release firmware did

IDK though i find myself in a love hate relationship... stupid stuff is wrong with it...stuff they didnt really make changes to..its reliable enough though that i have yet to downgrade...
    Last edited by tom3k; 03-24-2009 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to tom3k For This Useful Post:

emarty69 (04-29-2009)

+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast