View Poll Results: Which one should win?

Voters
537. You may not vote on this poll
  • Astros

5 0.93%
  • Black Darkness

18 3.35%
  • Blue Triangle

3 0.56%
  • British Theme 1

1 0.19%
  • Chromatic Neon

49 9.12%
  • Classic Techno

2 0.37%
  • Empire Theme

10 1.86%
  • Engraved

10 1.86%
  • Fat Thumbs

4 0.74%
  • GTA

0 0%
  • GTA2

1 0.19%
  • iNav Beta 1.0

213 39.66%
  • iNinja

112 20.86%
  • iPhone Nano

17 3.17%
  • Jarrod's Theme

2 0.37%
  • Landscape Vista

8 1.49%
  • Las Vegas

2 0.37%
  • Mac OSX

11 2.05%
  • MattLeon

5 0.93%
  • Mushroom

17 3.17%
  • Orangewave

4 0.74%
  • Post-it

3 0.56%
  • QOS

1 0.19%
  • Redbull

1 0.19%
  • Resident Evil Maximum

8 1.49%
  • Sunny

6 1.12%
  • WiFi Batman

13 2.42%
  • Wilcox iPhone Theme

11 2.05%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Check out the Themes. Install. Enjoy. Vote. MMi Theming Contest

Last question about Wilcox iPhone Theme... got eveything running smoothly i was just wondering if anyone knew how often the weather updates, and what line to change to make it longer... i dont want it running too often killing my battery... thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbmxer View Post
    The only problem I have with most of the themes is that they don't have icons for the 3 main apps that I use. Those being; AIM, Facebook, and Myspace. I like the iphone nano theme the best and would like to know if the developer could make icons for those apps?
    Hey for every vote Iphone Nano gets ill make 2 icons. That means I got yours covered. I have an account at macthemes when this contest is over ill post them.

Quote Originally Posted by daveeeed View Post
    Well I have spent best part of an hour downloading, unziping , clicking into folder , deleting,

I want the one with the dark/black background with icons that are like a preview ( ie you see the cydia loading page or the phones dialer etc)

someone should have posted the pics in order or something
    That themes called Iphone Nano.
    Last edited by Loumorep; 03-20-2009 at 07:22 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Loumorep For This Useful Post:

daveeeed (03-20-2009)

i already have the facebook icon ready in my theme... it's in chromatic neon, and also i won't add any 2 icons to my theme with every vote.. if ur using my theme than jsut e-mail me with all the names of the icons i haven't included and i'll add them up.. :P
    Last edited by salibamark; 03-20-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

my vote would goto iphone nano if there was more icons, very smart

dang i didn't know that name was gonna be use for my theme lol! "mattleon" the theme is titled "Zion interface". np tho. wish my animated lockscreen would show from your shots.

the theme was inspired from the zion command interface from the 2nd matrix movie.

Just wondering how you you got the top row in iNinja to be black? My icons overlap with it and looks kinda...odd.

Thanks!

well since there is no pics for the theme, i took the honor of uploading then (better late then never) cause i feel that the themes who dont have their images up will have an unfair chance (because most people dont want to do the work of downloading/transfering to the iphone to test it out)

Theme = Black Darkness

-----------------------------------------
    GatewayFX Desktop:
    Intel Core2 Quad 9300 @ 2.5 Ghz
    Nvidia 9800 GT Factory Overclocked
    Windows XP,Windows 7 RTM, Ubuntu 9.04, Bactrack 4 Pre-Final USB

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gruntparty For This Useful Post:

CaptainChaos (03-20-2009), Reload (03-21-2009)

How do I make my camera look like the one in picture #28? I think it is the iNinja theme but i downloaded it and dont know how to do it....

thanks for any help

Why wouldnt you make screenshot submission a requirement? .. this is fail

inav is def the best theme ive ever seen. But like some people say the slideshow doesnt really show that many themes. I hope someone posts at least a springboard pic. Because the time it just took me to set up inav, i definately wont be d/l anymore themes and adding them till i get bored with this one.

ok i am a noob and i will admit it, what are the steps to install these themes once i have downloaded them

Quote Originally Posted by Joules View Post
    Why wouldnt you make screenshot submission a requirement? .. this is fail
    ah, it was a requirement (sort of), i just forgot to upload them cause i wanted to make the deadline, if there is any way to add them into the slide show, then i would clean up my post of the pics
    GatewayFX Desktop:

not to bash or anything, but the icons for black darkness look awfully familiar

Quote Originally Posted by edub View Post
    not to bash or anything, but the icons for black darkness look awfully familiar
    yah, got permission, BUT gonna change up in an update cause i dont like the way it goes together
    GatewayFX Desktop:

Quote Originally Posted by duece5 View Post
    how are we supposed to install ininja for an ipod touch?

inside the package there are alternate docks

also there are alternate icons inside the package for if you use an ipod....you just have to do some manually changing. sorry
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Unhappy So Much For Hard Work, All You Really Need is a Good Screeny!
    So I guess all it takes to make a good theme is a revolutionary home screen. That's too bad for the rest of us that put a lot of hard work into UI Transformation, Keyboards etc. Wow. Good going iNav Beta 1.0!!

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    iNav all day everyday, no days off, iNav is up by a large margin..... keep it up reeco, i think you already won

Dude, how u get iNav looking like that. I have the blue standard one installed but you version looks toooo cool man....I want it ha

Quote Originally Posted by bobkooney View Post
    So I guess all it takes to make a good theme is a revolutionary home screen. That's too bad for the rest of us that put a lot of hard work into UI Transformation, Keyboards etc. Wow. Good going iNav Beta 1.0!!
    i would have to sorta agree.. althought i really do like what he did the theme.. i just dont see how the theme will be a cydia compatible theme with all the modifications you have to do to it..

Quote Originally Posted by bobkooney View Post

I think it depends on your taste + how long you had your iphone, i mean if you have had many themes installed before then Inav comes as some thing quite different and bold. Its a real break from the norm. I do have to say i would like to see some custom frameworks and UI's. But the theme is still completely different and there is not another one like it. I do appreciate all the hard work people put in to making themes I think that ALL people who took part in the theme contest should group together to see what they could come up with....That would be awsome

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast