Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Future iPhone and Netbooks to Sport OLED Displays Designed by LG!?!

things r good for future ... nice deal n hope to get best out of it ... nothing is perfect in this world ...

Quote Originally Posted by waseem1963 View Post
    nothing is perfect in this world ...
    You've obviously not met my g/f then
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    You've obviously not met my g/f then
    Showoff...

Honestly, don't trust wiki for you information. Do your research!! Panasonic and Toshiba have more than doubled the life of OLED diodes. Also Sony's OLED tv has 30,000 hours of life. A heck of a lot more than 5 years.

Don't just take for fact something a user quotes from a Wiki page.

The extra battery life would be useful for me. I use my phone so much I have to charge it 2-3 times a day (I'm a text whore)... any extra battery life would be much appreciated

The problem is, the benefits from one energy saving technology are usually outweighed by new features that use more energy than you have saved
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

Im so f'in stoked i want the new iphone STAT!!!
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

@ xjuliephanx. What a lovely face/Avatar to behold whilst reading all this speculation. :P

@ DaMan Fool. You sound like a fool with all your snidey remarks. If you just want to chat shite for the sake of it, I suggest you find another site to do it on, but hey, frredom of speech is a wonderful thing. Just don't expect to join a tech forum and start to slate other members off without good cause...and for the record, your opinion does not equate to good cause.

As for OLED in the 'supposed' upcoming iPhone....I hope it's so, accompanied by some much needed RAM, battery and storage upgrades!
    Last edited by iMack007; 03-23-2009 at 11:01 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123