+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SDK 3.0 - Developers are Happy

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
has anyone tested the stereo bluetooth? I hope there will be a beta review soon
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

has anyone tested the stereo bluetooth? I hope there will be a beta review soon

iPhone? More like MyPhone rkisling's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Stereo Bluetooth Works
    I haven't had a lot of time to test it out; but I was able to pair my iPhone with my Sony car stereo that supports bluetooth audio. It paired right up as stereo bluetooth and played well through the stereo.

Initially, I also had it plugged into the stereo ... so when I went to play music, it gave me a choice to play through the dock or through bluetooth. However, if I selected bluetooth with the cable still connected, it would play for 3 -5 seconds and then stop. Once I unplugged it, it worked perfectly. I haven't checked to see if it also supports AVRCP.

ron

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rkisling View Post
    I haven't had a lot of time to test it out; but I was able to pair my iPhone with my Sony car stereo that supports bluetooth audio. It paired right up as stereo bluetooth and played well through the stereo.

Initially, I also had it plugged into the stereo ... so when I went to play music, it gave me a choice to play through the dock or through bluetooth. However, if I selected bluetooth with the cable still connected, it would play for 3 -5 seconds and then stop. Once I unplugged it, it worked perfectly. I haven't checked to see if it also supports AVRCP.

ron
    now that is literally music to my ears. I'll consider buying a 32G if it is released this summer.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Each dev can register up to 100 devices on a single account. You would just need to send a friend your 40 digit identifier and have them add you before you try to upgrade to 3.0 beta or your phone will be stuck at the activate screen and you will get a message on itunes telling you that your device is not registered in this version of development.

I talked with a couple different people over at ATT and none of them have any clue about MMS being available on the iPhone ... Maybe they still are not going to offer it in the 3.0 just like the tethering?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoses1969 View Post
    I just downloaded this file, Placed on my desktop and connected my phone to iTunes. Hold shift and Check for Updates, Navigate to the file and open it. Re-sync iPhone and then power cycled it and have been sending and receiving MMS since.
    MMS is now working! I have tried this and it works.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234