Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3.0 Announced and Detailed. Everything you wanted except Flash.

This is so exciting! i feel like a school girl!

hahah

wow k maybe not so much. but ya. go watch the video for everyone with questions. it answers a lot of stuff. if there is copy and past then there is for sure text forwarding. and if i understood correctly... there will be mms on the first gen iphones. (silver/metal back) they said it used the normal built in text system and it used the mobile service.

still no sms character counting & forwarding?

that's the only reason I jailbreak the iphone.

Hey guys,

take a minute and answer my survey! iPhone OS 3.0 Survey

This will go a long way in pinning down the way we all feel about the update.

Thanks a million!

Quote Originally Posted by trov View Post
    still no sms character counting & forwarding?

that's the only reason I jailbreak the iphone.
    No on counting (I think) and yes on forwarding. Also, deleting single messages is also in.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pcuserforever View Post
    Omg! All the reasons i bought iphone!
    Yeah Right! Me too!

Ok so there isn't a new phone coming out this summer?? Only this new software?? Sounds sweet.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrblader View Post
    F-YOU, contributed the least................ GIVE ME A BREAK. let me refresh your memory that WE spent three times as much on our phones as YOU 3g people did.

IT WILL TAKE YOU 3 YEARS PAYING YOUR PHONE BILL TO CATCH UP ON THE PRICE WE PAYED FOR OUR 1ST GEN........

why dont you get your head out of your a55 and realize WE are the ones who pushed this market to where it is...........
    Don't know what your freaking about.... what about the people that bought the first generation phone and 3G..... they are the ones that really put out the money so far...... I paid for both but not freaking out myself..... it was my choice to go with the flow...

Quote Originally Posted by llj1137075 View Post
    That's a good point.
    1st gen users did pay a lot more for their phones.
    And didn't the 2.0 update cost money?
    1st generation iphone users did not have to pay for the 2.0 upgrade... but the ipod people did.....

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Don't know what your freaking about.... what about the people that bought the first generation phone and 3G..... they are the ones that really put out the money so far...... I paid for both but not freaking out myself..... it was my choice to go with the flow...

1st generation iphone users did not have to pay for the 2.0 upgrade... but the ipod people did.....

By the way.... I am really excited about this update! I can't wait until it comes out! My husband went to Canada with my son ice fishing this past weekend and he used my son's blackberry which had turn by turn on it so now the hubby wants one of them.... now I will have to try to talk him out of buying one of them and buying an iphone...... hate to say this but either phone the hubby will be lost on....
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 03-17-2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    Ok so there isn't a new phone coming out this summer?? Only this new software?? Sounds sweet.
    No indication of new hardware coming out yet. A lot of rumors are floating around about a summer release because well Apple is 2/2 with phone releases. Then again, they've been at this for 2 years so there's hardly grounds on reliability.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only hardware upgrade is hard drive size.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

F-ING SWEEET!!!!!! So pumped!!! If they finally got their act together then I can't wait to see what the new iPhone is going to be like.
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

Good update, but almost pointless for those with jailbroken iPhones. Clippy has almost been perfected, and there are already better SMS apps. I love the jailbreaking!! I have a question though, they said the 2G won't get MMS because of hardware issues, then how does Swirly pull it off?? And what are the chnaces that Swirly will be free after 3.0?

Another question, because of the new API's especially the one about the P2P bluetooth connection, can we expect a full fledged bluetooth application?

Please don't bash me if the questions seem stupid. I'm just a noob .

I doubt that MMS on 3.0 will allow to change its network setting because of AT&T. So if we want to use MMS on T-Mobile, someone has to crack it, or a proxy hack... humm

Sucks for those with first gen phones, but shouldn't the batterys be dieing in those soon? 2 year life span?

Thanks

well thats not exactly everything we wanted...

its there man!! <>

yayyyyyy copy and paste and mms! least they doing something right.
    Working on something.... Watch this space!

Thanks

omg I don't think I have ever seen so many pissed off people about an update.

So what so you wont have mms on the 1st gen now wait a minute over half of you complaining say you have swirly mms now look thats free while us upgraders of the 3g will probably have to pay for the extra service.

So sit back shut up and stop complaining if you want mms so bad just email the pics to you're friends there a writeup about every service email address for example att [email protected] that is att default gateway for mms and for people that don't know the x's are the phone number.

So please either upgrade, continue useing swirly, or 3 shut the hell up about it you should have upgraded anyway allready most the time when new things come out they are better and I can tell you one thing the 3g is way better it's a cleaner look, in my oppion 3g is the best and seeing's that im a truck driver I go thru 3g areas all the time and love it.

so please stop complaining this is the worst complaining thread I have ever seen ( and i looke at alot of threads all over the web to do just about anything and everything) so stfu please for all of are sakes if you cant say anything nice don't speak at all.

o ya go beg you're mommy for the iphone 3g lol

Video recording ??

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGQC View Post
    Video recording ??
    nope it wasnt announced, but there will be options when 3.0 is publicly available and jailbroken just like there are now.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

amazing news. finally iPhone will be complete like other phones. And i could tell others how stupid their phone is.
    :-D

iPhone? More like MyPhone nrowensby's Avatar
    Thanks

Now is everyone going to have to change their iPhone plans to use MMS without pay-per-use? Is AT&T going to make you pay more for an iPhone plan with MMS?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast