Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3.0 Announced and Detailed. Everything you wanted except Flash.

So, Apple wanting to make money is wrong?
    You'd rather they didn't make money and went out of business?
    Or do you think money just comes from your parents?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    So, Apple wanting to make money is wrong?
    You'd rather they didn't make money and went out of business?
    Or do you think money just comes from your parents?

naw its just they are sneaky greedy ppl. microsoft is not like that at all.. they come out with upgrades in many ways but keep the price at a affordable level and reasonable.

its not about going out of business.. its how they demand and tries to take control of its users thats wat makes me hate apple. putting out their pricing and selling expensive stuff its kind of over doing. we all are not rich like you u know. at least i am not. :P i had to sacrifice 5 weeks of fun time just to buy 3g iphone lol...

nothing against ya.. you have your point i have mine.
    all i am saying is pricing should be reasonable thats all.!

Microsoft pricing is reasonable?

Yeah, right!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Yeah, right!
    its true my friend. microsoft you get free

apple you don't get free even if you do its pain in *** to install in your pc when u hack it... plus that MAC OSX is worthless... only useful for handful stuff.... and now days pc can do hi end audio and video editing.. so think again... :P

Microsoft OS's have never been free - do yopui meanm you can steal them?

Yeah, right!
    Microsoft pricing has never been an issue. Especially for OS. the most expensive one (Ultimate) is $179 which isn't that much more than Leopard and even then why skim out on the OS which is the FOUNDATION of all the software/apps/games you'll be using? Home Premium is $99 and these are NewEgg prices. If you're in college or any other institution with access to software, chances are you can get it for even cheaper. I paid $20 for Vista Home Premium and $25 for Office 2007 through school, if that isn't reasonable I don't know what reasonable means then.

If you count "beta" as an OS, then Windows 7 is free right now.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Yeah, right!
    What are you talking about? PC is general is much much cheaper than Macs. For proof, watch the new PC commercials where the woman goes shopping. These commercials are exactly what Windows/Microsoft has been trying to do all along...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now try the same thing with Linux

Ah good to see the fight between Mac and Pc is still raging

I purchased the Mac OS X v10.5.6 Leopard Family Pack(That's Five Licenses)for 126 about $180 and considering I don't have the ability to purchase through a school I thought it was a pretty good deal
    Last edited by dsg; 03-29-2009 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    Ah good to see the fight between Mac and Pc is still raging

I purchased the Mac OS X v10.5.6 Leopard Family Pack(That's Five Licenses)for 126 about $180 and considering I don't have the ability to purchase through a school I thought it was a pretty good deal
    not bad price.

but in NYC if you are in cuny or suny system for a year or more you get every thing free including server2008 just need to know how to talk to ppl who are in that department. also those are consider student license.
    on top of that you can go to library and copy the serial # from their pc lolzzzz so you got xp pro for free!! download a xp pro OEM from torrents or some other source you get free and the key in library is enterprise license meaning install it many time you want lol

n now you tell me how you can get MAC OSX :P

my friend MAC is way behind in turms of cost and ppl's love to it. only dumb ppl like mac OSX wasting on money in which they won't get anything out of except audio or video editing power other selected apps. other then that you tell me if your mac OSX can run world wide softwares and games!

so i suggest to all its better to get a windows then mac
    yes macs are slim and all that sexy looking but look in market now u can get same thing for lesser money!

most of the ppl buy mac to show off that they bought a mac (this is a fact!){look deep with in you n find your reason lol) i hate those type of ppl. there are few in my work place and they act like they richer or something lol i tell em on their face you r an ***

macs are for ppl who don't know about computers! if you want tru power of computers you know what you should get
    and even now macs copied the right click option to MAC OS :P

macs are using Intel processors so ppl can dual boot... with xp or other 3rd party os how lame it can get. trying to beet Microsoft in the sales lol.. it wont support x64 bit OS and their systems not powerful enough for games :P

in terms of OS for windows and MAC yes you can get MS for free there are many ways... lol

MAC i wouldn't even wana buy it... neither look for a crack version its no use to me.
    i have never bought a single OS in my life lol

i don't know why you ppl are in love with MAC so much lol
    ppl its one of those times to think and get your head together.

1 facts
    2 facts
    3 facts :P

these are just my opinions rest is up to you ppl i showed the right path up to you ppl to walk on it or not

Default My 2 cents
    I resisted moving up to a 3G phone until just 3 weeks ago but I am glad I did.

I loved my 2G 2.2.1 phone, but I never got more than 2 bars at home. In addition the 2G signal over the last 6 months had gone from stong to very weak (a deliberate act by AT&T). So I was paying for service I really was not getting.

My 3G phone gets 5 bars at home and a strong 3G signal....I cannot explain this other than believing that the hardware is better.

My 3G is more stable, lighter, the sound is louder, and its nice to finally be able to get 3G speeds when downloading videos etc... 2G is just too slow.

If you are still on a 2G I would recommend upgrading.

The OS3 sounds like a decent upgrade but if I cannot use the browser as I would on any Windows Mobile device, then I say that Apple has left out critical features yet again. Flash, Mpeg etc are must haves.

Quote Originally Posted by ZipZapp View Post
    My 3G phone gets 5 bars at home and a strong 3G signal....I cannot explain this other than believing that the hardware is better.
    Or that there is a 3G mast outputting more power in your area than the 2G mast.

Reception will vary a lot from area to area.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Cant wait for it xD

But (as usual)

Quote Originally Posted by sayam View Post
    Okay... Where's bluetooth I love this update anyways
    I'd love they would let us send pics, ringtones and other stuff over bt... Maybe in 3.01 xD
    If you have an intercourse with me - its love
    If I have an intercourse with you - it is pedophilia
    :/

-> iPod Nano 8GB - never broke down
    -> iPhone 2G, CFW 2.2.1, spoofed IMEI, unlocked
    -> Forgot to add. iPhone broke down exactly 104 times in 5 months, I went through 138 FW/CFW restores on 6 different PCs

Quote Originally Posted by PAKIS-RULEZ View Post
    not bad price.

but in NYC if you are in cuny or suny system for a year or more you get every thing free including server2008 just need to know how to talk to ppl who are in that department. also those are consider student license.
    on top of that you can go to library and copy the serial # from their pc lolzzzz so you got xp pro for free!! download a xp pro OEM from torrents or some other source you get free and the key in library is enterprise license meaning install it many time you want lol

n now you tell me how you can get MAC OSX :P

my friend MAC is way behind in turms of cost and ppl's love to it. only dumb ppl like mac OSX wasting on money in which they won't get anything out of except audio or video editing power other selected apps. other then that you tell me if your mac OSX can run world wide softwares and games!

so i suggest to all its better to get a windows then mac
    yes macs are slim and all that sexy looking but look in market now u can get same thing for lesser money!

most of the ppl buy mac to show off that they bought a mac (this is a fact!){look deep with in you n find your reason lol) i hate those type of ppl. there are few in my work place and they act like they richer or something lol i tell em on their face you r an ***

macs are for ppl who don't know about computers! if you want tru power of computers you know what you should get
    and even now macs copied the right click option to MAC OS :P

macs are using Intel processors so ppl can dual boot... with xp or other 3rd party os how lame it can get. trying to beet Microsoft in the sales lol.. it wont support x64 bit OS and their systems not powerful enough for games :P

in terms of OS for windows and MAC yes you can get MS for free there are many ways... lol

MAC i wouldn't even wana buy it... neither look for a crack version its no use to me.
    i have never bought a single OS in my life lol

i don't know why you ppl are in love with MAC so much lol
    ppl its one of those times to think and get your head together.

1 facts
    2 facts
    3 facts :P

these are just my opinions rest is up to you ppl i showed the right path up to you ppl to walk on it or not
    Why don't you buy a windows mobile as well then there all singing and dancing too aren't they

I look at my iPhone and love it, but I don't understand why Apple left out so much of the technology that was already available to them. where has your innovation gone Apple!!!
    Last edited by dsg; 03-29-2009 at 08:17 PM.

not bad price.

If you want people to follow your opinion, the least you could do is not make it sound like a retarded 8 year old who just discovered what a keyboard is wrote it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    If you want people to follow your opinion, the least you could do is not make it sound like a retarded 8 year old who just discovered what a keyboard is wrote it.
    lol i guess then you r the 80 year old that read the whole story =)) and fell for it:P

look who is calling retard look inside your self my friend. take it like a man not like a EDIT CPJR - Profanity crying deep inside and can't get over it.

next time u call some one retard make sure the other person really is or he will chop ur *** off.
    Last edited by cpjr; 03-30-2009 at 12:58 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

now all we need is at&t to have insurance for the iphone and we will have it made.....
    XBL-JUVE05
    COD4-step ur game up or go home.

lol i guess then you r the 80 year old that read the whole story =)) and fell for it:P

look who is calling retard look inside your self my friend. take it like a man not like a ***** crying deep inside and can't get over it.

next time u call some one retard make sure the other person really is or he will chop ur *** off.
    Still not using that pesky shift key, I see. Let me help you with that.
    Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 03-30-2009 at 01:00 PM.

The mast might make a data difference but my cell signal is much improved.

Thanks

look who is calling retard look inside your self my friend. take it like a man not like a EDIT CPJR - Profanity crying deep inside and can't get over it.

Lets not talk about your non-existent IQ level considering your the one claiming to be "smart" while saying this good stuff to a moderator.
    Its clear you don't want to stay on these forums.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast