Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $100 Credit is Here!

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoRebellion View Post
    Yup.. Cannot connect to youtube..
    hmmm ... Interesting ... Does your mail work? ...

My 300th post! Wow I'm getting old ...
    Last edited by iphonejeff; 09-15-2007 at 01:00 PM.
    mod edit, old signature removed

mine is working

We show that this iPhone is owned by Apple for internal use and is not eligible for a $100 Apple Store credit. For questions, please email Apple at [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, iPhone serial number, the place of purchase (AT&T, Apple Retail Store, or Apple Online Store), the date of purchase and a copy of this entire message. Please see the terms and conditions for more details about eligibility.

This is what mine says. I bought this from a guy on craigslist and they said they got it as a gift. Is there anything i can do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by derangedtoolman View Post
    We show that this iPhone is owned by Apple for internal use and is not eligible for a $100 Apple Store credit. For questions, please email Apple at [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, iPhone serial number, the place of purchase (AT&T, Apple Retail Store, or Apple Online Store), the date of purchase and a copy of this entire message. Please see the terms and conditions for more details about eligibility.

This is what mine says. I bought this from a guy on craigslist and they said they got it as a gift. Is there anything i can do about this?
    Hope you didn't pay too much for it.. Sounds like to me that It was an Apple Employee's phone, that was given to them for free, and therefore not eligible for the credit. Or even maybe it could be field test phone, that was taken and sold.. Basically you Poop out of Luck!!

I put my original iphone in for service and then a few days later received my 'new' iPhone via Fedex. When I tried to claim the $100 rebate with the NEW iPhone's serial number it said that I may not be eligible. Luckily I still had my original serial number and when I put that in it worked like a charm. Yippee!

Hi
    Waht If I Use My Friend's At&t Activated Number For The Credit?
    Can I Use It As Many Times As The Serial Codes I Insert Are Valid?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Nope. Has to be the number AND serial you activated with at time of activation through iTunes.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

BillPaisley? yeahhhh... that's definitely not my nickname. lol

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

ha, my bad.

Exclamation Concerning $200 trade
    hey Poetic Folly, I have a question for you and a request to everyone else. I'm trying to buy my friend the new iphone from the apple site with engraved stuff, etc. I was wondering is it possible for me to use multiple $100 credits to add up to $300 and then with a $100 credit card payment, buy the 8gb iphone or the iPod touch? I am willing to give two people $100 paypal for their $100 credit so i can use it at apple.com and buy my friend a gift.

BTW, i asked you PF first cuz you're admin so you would probably know the full details and i dont know if i'm allowed to "advertise" but i really didn't know where to put this post, so hopefully this is the right place.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

At the moment we're avoiding Buy Sell Trade stuff on the forum, until we have a safe system in place. Although, if you're paying people $300 to get gift certificates worth $300... you realize you can just use that money to buy the thing you want, right?

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    you realize you can just use that money to buy the thing you want, right?
    "Common sense isn't common"

iPhone? More like MyPhone ijustin's Avatar
    Thanks

I went to the store with my credit and he said it was $0 WTF!!!

same thing happened to me just now...i got my credit the first day and i just now went to the apple store to buy a nano as a gift, and it says $0 on my credit, which i haven't used yet. anyone heard about this?

edit:
    nevermind...i went back through the store credit thing and got a new code and it worked
    Last edited by rianbattle; 09-21-2007 at 08:29 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Got my $100 Apple credit AND $200 from American Express (Price Protection). hehe

Quote Originally Posted by RC_OZ View Post
    Got my $100 Apple credit AND $200 from American Express (Price Protection). hehe
    Wow thats great. Now I am going to apply for an AMEX card. I heard about this but I didnt think it would actually work. At least I got my $100. I am happy.

Heh, Well there is definitely something wrong with this....gotta email em now.

I keep getting this message also. I bought two iPhones the first day they came out, and I printed out my store credits the first day they came out too. I tried using my credits a week later after I canceled my service and the apple store told me they had nothing on them. I went back to the apple site and keep getting this message. I have been trying to fix this issue with them for over 3 weeks now. Good luck in your efforts my friend because it sucks where I am at right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ijustin View Post
    I activated my iphone I bought on Aug. 21st and it work like a breeze. Then I tried to activate one I bought for my girlfriend the day of the price drop and IT WORKED!!! So I have $200 credit!! WOOT!!! (YES I BOUGHT A 4GB IPHONE FOR $299 ON THE 5TH OF SEPTEMBER AND GOT THE REBATE) I dont know how but I just followed the same steps on both.
    WHAT!!? how i got my iphone after the price drop and i cant get the rebate! can someone help?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast