Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock Your Phone [ LAUNCH ] - iPhone Application Stores Abound

i'm seeing a lot of questions that are already answered right in the post if you ACTUALLY read it lol. read the whole story before you ask questions peoples, hehe

apparently you can install this on already jailbroken iphones and it sits alongside cydia and plays nice, but you DO have to go through their "unlock" (jailbreaking) process to install it. also the story says you can see your rock your iphone apps in cydia but not vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by b3nny View Post
    i'm seeing a lot of questions that are already answered right in the post if you ACTUALLY read it lol. read the whole story before you ask questions peoples, hehe

apparently you can install this on already jailbroken iphones and it sits alongside cydia and plays nice, but you DO have to go through their "unlock" (jailbreaking) process to install it. also the story says you can see your rock your iphone apps in cydia but not vice versa.
    Thanks Pal, but nevertheless, it sucks (die installation process, but I will do it nonetheless)
    Last edited by llew; 03-12-2009 at 06:21 PM.

What's Jailbreak? bulletproofcupid's Avatar
    Near Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, England
    Thanks

Frustrating to find that after downloading the Desktop software, I got an error message 1403. I called a really helpful guy in the US who gently broke the news to me that Mac power PC is not supported at the moment - only intel. As we were speaking he changed the website to advise of this - very impressed with his manner and helpfulness, if the future is anything near as good as the Customer Services - I might now invest in an apple imac intel ;-). However I was traumatised when he suggested I borrow someones windows PC to download and install the software on my iPhone!! The iPhone is an apple product and I cannot bear to admit to any friends with a PC that I need to borrow their crappy machinery ;-)

Thanks
    MyProfiles sounds amazing, but going to a 3rd party AND paying $13? I'll get back to you...

thanks but no thanks..my winpwn'd iphone is happy.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

awesome!

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Does not play well with SB Settings... I can't turn off my 3G without going into the phone settings... it just keeps getting kicked back on. Secondly the profile SMS sounds only pull from the ring tones installed on the phone... not the SMS tones menu which is just ridiculous. Who wants a ring tone as their SMS sound?! Additionally when you turn on this sound you have to switch the factory tone to "none" or they will both play. Thirdly when you set up a "profile" there is a red badge notification in the status bar which you can't toggle off if you don't want it there... annoying. This app needs work and updates before I'll throw down $12 for it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

rdwalsh (03-15-2009), soulthoughts (03-12-2009)

Thanks

Thanks Poseidon79 for the review. Anyone notice all the apps are from the peeps who make IS?

wont come out of apple logo, now I have to restore, Thanks bu no Thanks
    Does not play well with JB phone I think
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Stuck on the apple logo.

That sucks.

Have to restore now, not happy

Just started working as soon as i dumped the app into the trash. That maybe the solution.
    Last edited by britcan; 03-12-2009 at 07:29 PM. Reason: started working

I'm so pissed off right now. I'm stuck on the apple logo as well and do not want to restore. I have way too much that I don't want to lose and I haven't backed up recently.

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed the Elert, not working for me.
    Not sure if it conflicts with StatusNotifier, or what.
    Not impressed .........

Default try this
    Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    I installed the Elert, not working for me.
    Not sure if it conflicts with StatusNotifier, or what.
    Not impressed .........
    it wasnt working for me originaly either, but i rebooted with sb settings and than it worked, it says it needs a restart and than resprings the phone, it actually needs a full reboot.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to icedx2 For This Useful Post:

24trepid (03-12-2009)

i went through the trouble of downloading the desktop client so I can get it but it looks like it wants to jailbreak or unlock my phone again after I have already jailbroke it, will this cause a problem when it comes to getting firmware updates via my original jailbreak or what? has anyone had any issues so far I dont want to go through the process if its gonna mess up my phone

I had to restore and rejailbreak after installing this. Cydia wouldn't lauch for me with this thing applied....oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    I had to restore and rejailbreak after installing this. Cydia wouldn't lauch for me with this thing applied....oh well.
    thats what i was worried about i will stick with cydia the other apps arent worth it

Banned
    Thanks

didnt these ppl make intellicrap?
    I wouldnt use A damn thing from them.

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icedx2 View Post
    it wasnt working for me originaly either, but i rebooted with sb settings and than it worked, it says it needs a restart and than resprings the phone, it actually needs a full reboot.
    Thanks !!
    Works Perfect now, it's a pretty cool app ........

The application itself installed and worked on my phone, but it wouldn't download the application Elert no matter how many times I tried or whether or not I downloaded it from the application or the desktop program. Cydia also stopped opening after I downloaded this, I had to repwn my phone with Quickpwn to reinstall Cydia, which sucks because it now doesn't recognize all the cydia apps I already have on my phone. I would uninstall this thing but it says I have to restore my phone to do so...
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

I downloaded the desktop client and when it dl'ed the additional files for "soft unlock" it completed and then gave an error saying that the file was incomplete or corrupt. I uninstalled after trying to re-dl and tried again to no avail. If any one has had this problem or knows a solution any help would be greatly appreciated.
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast