Page 1 of 16 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Element Case, BULK Now Classier! (Giveaway Inside!)

Thanks

Thumbs up Element Case, BULK Now Classier! (Giveaway Ended)

Element Cases are the most unique iPhone/ iPhone 3G cases. They consist of 4 parts, a front “flip lid”, a plastic frame, a metallic body colored as per your choice and an anodized aluminum back- painted to match the case color. The anodized back can also have a high quality laser engraved design. All these parts are kept together in place with the help of a few screws. You can select from the pre-made designs, limited editions or go for a special edition of yours with custom graphic and color.

All Element Cases are hand-made. They ARE a bit big - but they do their job well. Also, if you have had an experience with external battery cases like a Mophie Juice Pack or Incase Power Slider, you won’t have any problem. This case is designed keeping gamers in mind and thus offers a great grip and feels nice in hand (s) that way (though a bit uneasy in pocket).

The front lid as well as the anodized back panel can have a custom graphic and color of your choice thus making each piece unique. These have open ports for dock connector, power button, headphone jack, camera and the volume button as well. The phone is kept firmly in place with the help of plastic frame screwed to the body. This makes the installation a pain- to put the phone in or take it out, you need to remove the screws with the help of a special ‘screwdriver’ included that can be kept in your wallet all the time due to it’s tiny size. Also, the flip lid is kept in place with magnets that clamp to the screws. While using the phone, the lid can be clamped to the back as well. These magnets don’t affect the signal at all as per my observations.

The only potential improvement in the case could be making the flip lid touch compatible - that'd be some tech though.

All in all, these cases are really wonderful though the installation is really difficult and removing the flip lid everytime to use the phone can get irritating. But, if you do not care about the small glitches, you can get these cases from Element. The price ranges from $100 to $200 and they ship internationally - oh, and we are giving away a white element case with grey anodized panel. 2 flip lids- a blue and an orange- included. The back has a default element logo and flip lids have random designs. You also get an extra screw and a “screw driver” with some instructions of how to put the case on your phone. To participate, just leave a comment in the format “E- Any thing you would like to say about the case” (mandatory). The format is strict and any comment ignoring it will not be counted as an entry. All double entries and PM entries will be disqualified. The winner will be chosen randomly and will be announced in a week. The prize can be shipped worldwide as well.

P.S. If you don’t own an iPhone or iPhone 3G, please give others a chance

UPDATE: whateverman24791 won this giveaway!
    Last edited by sayam; 03-19-2009 at 12:59 AM.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sayam For This Useful Post:

BenzoHartt (03-12-2009), Blik (03-17-2009), ealvinito (03-16-2009), ensigma (03-18-2009), guadalupe_lopez (03-12-2009), jetfuel495 (03-12-2009), johndoe25 (03-12-2009), kymotosis (03-15-2009), Lukster (03-12-2009), OctopusPrime (03-18-2009), shizumi (03-14-2009), Sidz (03-15-2009), whateverman24791 (03-14-2009), wtfisanIphone (03-12-2009)

E- First post~~ anyways, it looks pretty cool, and probably some WOW factor from friends when taking it out of the pocket, though the size might be little too big to put in pocket tho. Anyways, pretty interesting =)

can i be included in your raffle for the element case... have an iphone... thanks in advance!

E- Looks pretty awesome, I really like the flip lid on the front. Nice work guys.
    Good luck everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

ealvinito (03-16-2009)

Thanks

E- The ELEMENT Cases are a GOD GIVEN CREATION to all iphones. I've seen reviews on it via YouTube and was astonished at how every bit of nitch and cranny to the case was beyond perfect in protecting the phone. The magnetic pull & lock system is one of a kind in these cases. It stays the ALPHA DOG amongst all other cases.
    GL to all in the giveaway. <(o_0)>

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

e-crazy, looks pretty sweet.

I have been looking for a nice case for my 3g. Hope I win.

E- I have owned an iPhone since Apple blessed them unto us. I have owned 3 iPhone's(1st Gen) and two 3G's (Apple replaced mine due to a broken silent switch hence the 2nd one). Through all of these I have tried several different cases and case types. Although people may bash this case due to its size, from the perspective of someone who has owned many flimsy cases that fail when needed most, the Element seems to be in a class all its own. It really does look very sturdy and, to me, the extra bulk would definitely be worth it for all of the protection that it offers. We mustn't forget that although silicone cases are cheap and full-body films are nice, they simply don't offer the protection that the Element does (heck, if you use a cheap silicons case alone, you are probably damaging you phone as it is right now... any spec of dust between you phone and the case begs to tear its own personal etching in the back and bezel of your beautiful device). All in all, this case would benefit anyone who owns an iPhone because it is very obviously made well, protects the phone like the masterpiece that it is, and, in my opinion, is pleasant on the eyes (I mean look at it... it just LOOKS cool). I would really love to have one of these babies.

E- FINALLY, a case i can put my iphone in and not be worries about various exposed parts! I'd love to win this for my iPhone, who cares about the small glitches, looks AMAZING!

pry

E- Looks really cool. Definitely got the WOW factor going for it. Looks like it could take a good beating without damaging your iPhone because its made of metal.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thumbs up E-Element Amazingness
    E- Amazingness has struck again with the design of these cases. They put together some of the most unique products that are on the market today. My hat goes off to Element for there creativeness and inventiveness.

Do we just leave a comment and hope I win? alright PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    looks very cool but bulky and expensive for me right now..

E- The case looks nice, and would be good for trips

Default E-
    E- The look of the case is pretty cool. How durable is it?

E- looks really cool and i really want it

E- Pretty cool, looks like it would survive WW3.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

E- Flipping Sweet!

Default Element Case
    E- This case looks really nice and seems like it will protect my iPhone just right.

E-Elementary, my dear Watson. That indeed is a superb case.

E- case looks pretty cool and doesn't appear to be to bulky...would make a great gift.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast