Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Element Case, BULK Now Classier! (Giveaway Inside!)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What would be the odds of a newbie getting it? 0 lol

Default This Case Is Siick!!!
    E- I am always dropping my phone and I would LOVE to get this case. I hate it when I look at my phone and there are scratches on it!!

I need this to Live!!!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

E - the only bad thing about this case IMO is that you are just as scared to scratch it up as you are the iphone itself. it needs its own damn case! lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

it looks pretty intact and tough as well, like army gadgets .the color also gives the iphone a god deal of coloring instead of the dull black and white .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

E- Looks pretty sweet for me! :-)

E- is it bulletproof??

E-That looks really cool. I've been waiting for something like this for a long time. Unfortunately, the price puts it way out of my range for something that is of luxury. It'd be nice to have one though!

E- Graphics Look Killer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reddog View Post
    I need this to Live!!!
    May your soul R.I.P as the E is missing

E- wow that case looks impressive, and the magnetic flip front is awesome! yeah i might get annoyed now and then, but when i get out of my car with my phone in my lap and drop it face first on the floor, I dont think i will be bothered anymore! the laser etching is truly cool.

I am surprised however that modmyi was not etched into the give away one in someway!!!!! (woulda been awesome)
    Chill-lax, everything will be alright

E- Looks b-e-a-utiful. Might be a bit bulky but all in all i wouldn't mind protecting my iphone with a case that could take a beating.

E- this case is awesome I'll love to have one so I can stop scratching up my fone

E- As far as looks go, these cases are the best looking one's I've seen by far. I wonder if they're as good at keeping the iPhone scratch free.

Wow, that is the hawtness!!! Does anyone have one of these on there phone already?

E-I have to admit, this a pretty cool case. It looks bulky but the customization and the etched designs really make it something special. Hope it doesn't break when you actually drop your phone though.
    All is... so Accept and Just Be

E-cool
    e-stylish
    e-designer
    e-durable
    e-safe
    e-phone

How can you think these cases are good? Are you all so enamored by your iPhones that you drool over any accessory! (marketed specifically for you, unfortunately)

Its tacky, and bulky. It looks like it should be propped up at some FPS televised lan match running counter strike!

E - Looks cool! I would love to try one out.

E- xtacy cool case in the world
    you will get addicted!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast