View Poll Results: Did you leave Verizon for the iPhone?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

198 60.55%
  • No

9 2.75%
  • I never had Verizon/Poll does not apply to me

120 36.70%
+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Did You Leave Verizon for the iPhone?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Great story pothos. My buddy works for verizon he wishes he could haw good phones. "The Network" b***s goats.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great story pothos. My buddy works for verizon he wishes he could haw good phones. "The Network" b***s goats.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I had t-mobile, then switched to AT&T. Verizon sucks in Chicago for some reason. Now, i'm at Buffalo, NY, and Verizon is apparently king here. T-mobile has horrible reception, so i switched to At&t.

the other reason for never using verizon is that verizon never had good deals on letstalk.com

When i had Tmobile, i got 2 Samsung T809's for free. And when i switched to AT&T, i got a lg something or other, RAZR2 and a HTC Tilt for a total of $25. lol

verizon couldn't beat that. and i just really don't like the custom phone bloatware verizon uses

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I did a while back and I love my iPhone! Verizon had nothing to offer! Their reps were powerless against a product that could be the killer but with too many restriction it is jut avarage at best. Too bad jailbreak is the only way. Bad Apple! Bad AT&T!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Riviera's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never left AT&T since I got my first cellphone back in late 1996 and my cellphone number is still the same. I never change it. My first cellphone was a Nokia. I forgot the model, but it was big and bulky.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I voted No, though I did just leave Verizon for AT&T last month. Now, my story is.... I switched because AT&T has the sim card. I cannot bring camera phones into work, and I love having a good smartphone. I know VZW has a few smartphones sans camera, but I wasn't crazy about the choices. My solution was to switch, so I can simply pop out the sim card when I get to work and bring in a Go phone, or some other cheap cameraless phone, that I can then switch back into my iPhone when I leave. PIA, yes, but now that I've experienced the iPhone, I love it!

I never had any problems with VZW, and actually felt bad for leaving. Customer service always treated me well, refunding me when I had issues, which was rare enough anyway. AT&T service in my area seems spotty, so I'm not happy about that. Also, 99% of the people I know are VZW, so there goes all my Mobile to Mobile free minutes and texts, thus causing me to buy into a more expensive plan.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345