+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G $99/8GB $199/16GB NEW @ BB for Reward Zone members, starts 2/22

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Comedy Wow, just wow. I think most people that have laptops nowadays have them because they're more convenient than sitting in a back room of your house
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Comedy View Post
    Wow, just wow. I think most people that have laptops nowadays have them because they're more convenient than sitting in a back room of your house hunched over a computer, not because they want to look like James Bond. Having a massive desktop is a pain if all you're gonna do is check your emails and trawl around on the internet.

Not sure if you'd realised but this is Apples marketing strategy, they cater initially to those who crave technology and those who are vain because these are the groups that are willing to pay a lot of money to be the first out there with it. When the wave dies down they'll drop prices and make deals to make sure that everyone else can get a piece of the action, these people will also become fans.. The people who were first (depending on how vain/geeky they are) will now want something better, and Apple will deliver.

You'll go out and buy the new iPhone the days it comes out, someone else will be just as happy getting a 3G for $50 from at&t. I'll wait for my upgrade and take one for free but of course it would be nice to have it from day 1.

..and if Mustangs and 360's were half price today, I'd definitely check to see if i could afford one
    Thanks.Did not think of it that way.Ill remeber that next time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz1981 View Post
    I posted this earlier lol

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/member-...-low-99-a.html
    My only thing now is do I get this or wait and see if there is a new iphone coming soon?

when the iphone 3g came out peeps with the iphone were able to get the iphone 3g for the upgrade price as long as they were in good standing with AT&T.

so if you got it now, u can still get the new one when it comes out for the upgrade price most likely. if they do things the way they did last year.

this time last year it was pretty much known there was going tobe a new iphone in the summer. i haven't seen much to have me so sure. all i have read were rumors of a nano, hd, or 32g iphone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So can i use my uncles reward card and get an iphone for 199? The contract would be under my name though so iono if thats possible? Some one let me know, thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

every time I see this thread pop up in new posts, I think it's spam... it has that spammy look to the title.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OH and crimson tide is a tool, u nerd, r u mad ppl are going to have 16gb 3G and ur stuck on 8GB aweee poor baby, u talk about poor yet u probably couldnt afford a 16gb had to SETTLE for the 8gb, awee poor crimson tide oh and on another note ALABAMA SUCKS!!!! GO GATORS!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does't look like a good deal! Best Buy sucks big time! I wonder how many mac addicts are reward zone members on Best Buy!
    Search Google for "Custom Firmware 3.1.2" if you don't have a Mac and are using Windows!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat0699 View Post
    OH and crimson tide is a tool, u nerd, r u mad ppl are going to have 16gb 3G and ur stuck on 8GB aweee poor baby, u talk about poor yet u probably couldnt afford a 16gb had to SETTLE for the 8gb, awee poor crimson tide oh and on another note ALABAMA SUCKS!!!! GO GATORS!

I could only afford an 8g and I'm perfectly happy with it.
    "Weezy I'm sick"

Thanks

Forget the 'mainstream' iphone & go for a Vertu, Mobiado, or similar. Sure, you won't have all the features of the iphone, but at least you won't bump into anyone else that dropped over $25k+ (or even $1.2m) on their phone. You'll feel much better!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123