+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible Next Generation iPhone Pics Leaked

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by aayman_farzand One of the biggest reasons why I haven't upgraded to a 3G. I use a 2G with the metal back. My dad has a 3G, and
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    One of the biggest reasons why I haven't upgraded to a 3G. I use a 2G with the metal back. My dad has a 3G, and he wanted to give it to me, but I said "no thanks, I'm perfectly happy with my 2G". The plastic casing looks and feels too damn cheap to me. I do hope the new iPhone doesn't have the same thing.
    If you're happy with 2G speeds that's fine, they only need a little bit at the bottom for the aerial. Unfortunately 3G aerials as well means the whole back has to be plastic for the signal to get through.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    One of the biggest reasons why I haven't upgraded to a 3G. I use a 2G with the metal back. My dad has a 3G, and he wanted to give it to me, but I said "no thanks, I'm perfectly happy with my 2G". The plastic casing looks and feels too damn cheap to me. I do hope the new iPhone doesn't have the same thing.
    Im with ya, id prefer my 2G over the 3G any day! Plus I dont even use me DATA on my 2G, im always using Wifi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    Im with ya, id prefer my 2G over the 3G any day! Plus I dont even use me DATA on my 2G, im always using Wifi
    Then stick with your 2G.

I would never have bought an iPhone without 3G but if you have enough WiFi where you are , good for you. I have WiFi at work and home but not when i'm out and about so I rely on HSDPA.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Then stick with your 2G.

I would never have bought an iPhone without 3G but if you have enough WiFi where you are , good for you. I have WiFi at work and home but not when i'm out and about so I rely on HSDPA.
    Same.

And I don't see what people complain about the 3G for. The plastic feels cheap? WTF? I've always hated the way the back of the original iPhone looked. If it was all one color like the 3G is, it would look good, but it's not. I hate how it's mostly silver and then it's just black at the bottom 1/4 or whatever. And after getting my 3G, my dad's old iPhone feels big and weird in my hand. Not to mention all the scratches he has on his and how much nicer mine looks even after dropping it on the pavement.

iPhone 3G > iPhone IMO

3G FTW!
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Muh....I dunno.

You can buy those housings in about any color you want from Hong Kong/China.

So that pic doesnt mean anything.

Green Apple
    Thanks

no i'm right i use photoshop all the time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    unless theres a total hardware revamp ... front facing camera a higher megapixel camera theres no need to get a new one ... **** the hardware we need software upgrades ... mms, VIDEO CAMERA even tho cycorder is great an official one would always be a little better ... ZOOM on the camera, flash for safari ... these are all things that need to be addressed first ... the iphone will sell and is still selling apple is going to do with the iphone what they are doign with their imacs and notebooks .. redesign casing same guts and they get people to upgrade their old one to a new one even tho there is no difference ... i still have a powerbook g4 i love it and im glad i didnt upgrade to the intel when it came out bc its changed 3 times in the last 3 years

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miro89 View Post
    .....it looks fatter than the 3G
    Thats what I thought! Maybe thats to allow for a better battery and more memory?

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    All it is an iPhone 3G case but modified. Apple will put flash on the camera,I'm most certain they will.
    I am not certain apple will do anything right. The 2G was lacking (but still the best phone out there) and the 3G was a huge disappointment (a 2G with a faster network that isn't even available in most areas).

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a flash when Apple can't even manage to put MMS, Video Recording, or Cut and Paste on their device.

And lastly, The Camera Sucks Balls! It only really works in perfectly lit situations when there is absolutely NO movement! And putting it up in the top corner where you finger constantly obscures the lens? Why not put it in the center? COME ON APPLE!!!

I think the other manufactures are getting closer and closer to toping the iPhone so Apple better get their shite together and offer the public a REAL upgrade! Faster, Bigger, Better! Until then, I will stick with my 2G.
    Last edited by seandiego; 02-16-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Winning a fight on the internet is like winning a medal in the Special Olympics.
    At the end of the day, you're still a retard.

Thanks

here's a photoshoped one..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Possible Next Generation iPhone Pics Leaked-photo.jpg  
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Thanks for letting me know about my thread... I posted this article yesterday.... but my thread got closed...
    Hey, didnt mean to be rude, but if there is a thread in the official news forum, why not just keep all discussion there? Most of the traffic goes here anyway...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Green Apple
    Thanks
    major changes will be need to fork over the money for a new phone just for looks.

Thanks

Its just a flat black 3g case with a lil photoshop to change the numbers
    Duh!

Thanks

Probably a knockoff from China...

But it still looks better than my 3G.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Well so is the rumor true about a 32gig iphone? I sure hope so and will be waiting to update.

Thanks

Looks nice, not over done. Looking forward to the new iPhone Generation!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chase817 View Post
    Looks nice, not over done. Looking forward to the new iPhone Generation!
    But it looks exactly the same as the 3G but with the model number changed and in Matt black rather than shiny.

If that's the only change and iPhone users are already saying they will rush out and buy it then the rumours are true....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

you know what i find funny about stuff like this. Apple could change jsut the look of the phone. Not anything to do with internals software, just the case to make it look better. They would also end up jacking the price up as always and people would go out and buy it. just because of the looks. not saying i wouldnt do it to. i mean it would have to look really good but i would still do it.

Thanks
    Will it do sms picture messages? If not I dont care.. The best phone out and it cant get a sms picture text...

Thanks

who knows... We will have to wait and see.
    I wouldn't say best phone and it can't actually do many things LOL no need to go there though.
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 02-18-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks

im confuse. no iphone for china. but they assembly it?
    that reamind me the chinise kid