Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible Next Generation iPhone Pics Leaked

sure looks likea fake to me, looks just like the outer casing of the 3g, its not the next iphone its just a full housing replacement

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ultimatexpka For This Useful Post:

hrag525 (02-13-2009)

the font is too big on the panel to be real...this is just one of those rear panels you can get from ebay...no biggie

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    same color as my sti

This has nothing to do with the new iPhone nano case already in the market ? http://xskn.com/default.aspx?m=Produ...d=294&cid=3681

Any size info ?

why would they just srufice a casing? this is dumb and i think its not photoshoped, but rather someone has a replacement case...
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i dont think that this is to bad looking. Does anyone think that if the new case is metal that apple will use the same brick process to make these just like they do the macbooks? maybe maybe not.

look very fake to me!! i don't think apple would release somthing that ugly, come on they pride themselves on style & setting the standard in looks & that doesn't really shout out at me to buy it.

But if they do release a new iphone i'm gona be very angry, the 3g hasn't even been on the market for a good yr. But sad to say i'll probably be one of the first to buy it , hopefully my carrier is nice & let me upgrade to the new version cheap, it's the australian way i hope haha

Quote Originally Posted by Meche View Post
    This has nothing to do with the new iPhone nano case already in the market ? http://xskn.com/default.aspx?m=Produ...d=294&cid=3681

Any size info ?
    those cases are for the fake iphones they sell. someone just asked them if they could make the case for that phone. its not a real iphone nano.

That photo looks terrible, the least attractive of the two so far. The worst part is that the same crap camera without flash is in the same place. 2MP really... still, come on that is unacceptable.

We need like a ton of RAM and a sweet processor to handle background apps and games. Go backgrounder!

This cover is believable becuase it would solve the early complaints about smudging. Although what would the white cover look like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

+

=

Most people get cases for their expensive iPhone so the grip is stupid not to mention scratches would look ugly on this. I had the same type of texture on my AT&T tilt and scratches were unbearable to lok at. I would have just went to home depot, bought this and got it over with if I wanted a grip. I'll still buy the new one when it comes out but I need more....
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    This cover is believable becuase it would solve the early complaints about smudging. Although what would the white cover look like?
    Thanks for letting me know about my thread... I posted this article yesterday.... but my thread got closed...
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 02-14-2009 at 12:08 AM.

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks

is it just me or does it look like the apple could light up?

All I want is flash and front facing camera for video conference...

Quote Originally Posted by deruk View Post
    is it just me or does it look like the apple could light up?
    It looks just like the shiny apple on my 3G - I don't think there is any difference. I believe it is either an after market one or a fake.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I would hope this is a fake i'm hoping for at least a 3.2 megapixel camera and flash somewhere around the camera similar to the way it was setup on the Palm Pre. It matches up with apple's styling and would make for better camera use.

who cares what it looks like. I want to know if it will have all the features even cheap phones have (mms). If the software is majorly changed it won't be worth the price of upgrade.

Remember the good old days when people were happy with the sexy metal casing on the original and perfectly awesome original apple iPhone? I know I still do.

Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    Remember the good old days when people were happy with the sexy metal casing on the original and perfectly awesome original apple iPhone? I know I still do.
    One of the biggest reasons why I haven't upgraded to a 3G. I use a 2G with the metal back. My dad has a 3G, and he wanted to give it to me, but I said "no thanks, I'm perfectly happy with my 2G". The plastic casing looks and feels too damn cheap to me. I do hope the new iPhone doesn't have the same thing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast