+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible Next Generation iPhone Pics Leaked

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I think it looks sexy, like my cozip case
    Green Apple
    Thanks

I think it looks sexy, like my cozip case

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pouncer11 View Post
    Thats fine and dandy an all but I, like others, could care less about the outside. I want to know about the hardwareI want to know if Ill have to upgrade. I like my 2g but if it wont be compatible with a new OS or runs things super laggy then I guess I will.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheYoungHustla For This Useful Post:

dale1v (02-13-2009), mysteryskater125 (02-16-2009)

Thanks

Thats good theyiunghustla. Poor kid. Haha

Thanks

well if this is truely the case...that means....NO FLASH....aaahhhhhhhh

Thanks

we still have 5 months left..will see more leak iphones photos soon to come..aka photoshoped this be the first

i like the matt back but when i saw the inside back cover that kind of killed it for me..its way to plastic and cheap looking..and no flash holes for the flash for the cam..

as for the removable batt. im guessing that if they going to do that they will design it as the whole back plate would come off with a screw or a latch or something you know apple likes to design stuff that looks sexy

there will be more iFake photos to come till it gets closer then will see a more sure of what it may look like..
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

Thanks

This is DEFINITELY NOT the next ten iPhone. All you fanboys already drooling over some photshopped 3g need to keep it in your pants. Even if it was the next gen iPhone all it is is a 3g with a matte finish. There's IT'S JUST A BACK CASE!!!

Obviously auto-correct was on
    Last edited by skj8100; 02-13-2009 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

^I really don't care what it looks like even though I'll most likely be buying it. As many others have said, I want some better internals.

Virtual memory would be sick on this guy; if you have 8GB of free space, you should be able to utilize it. Not sure how plausible this is as I'm no hardware/software engineer, but it's nice to think about.
    Respect your elders.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

100% fake!!!!

Anybody disagree, bet you it's fake.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

i fear that with a much needed memory upgrade it will also come with a repeat of the ipt2g incident

we will have to keep our fingers crossed that they dont change the processor

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Fake.

Green Apple
    Thanks

If you run the image through photoshop, the image is not graphically generated and the curves are true to form, further, i can't see any rendering marks or extrapolated edges. So who knows but it hasn't been photoshopped from my point of view.

also if you look at past images that were supposed to be real examples and proved to be so they also had slight details missing or not quite correct as is the case (no pun intended)in mock up first run samples. details such as the "o" from iphone no been formed properly and the use of the letter "i" not being consistent in it's form. To me this looks like a real photo, the markings and plastic mould marks on the interior are similar to the current phone which would suggest that perhaps it likely to be real as apple would and does used the same frame work for all of its models of hardware ( costs less to imitate than to create). that said If the browsing data from u know who about the new core structure of the supposed updated iphone in June then we could be looking at a completely new phone hardware and all, and this could simply be a case off a current Chinese knock off.

Thanks

Has anyone stopped to think that this is probably just another case that has been modded? I mean we all DO remember the so called psycho modded iphone right? Myself, I dont want to see 'new iphone models' because they are going to end up being like everything else at the end of the day: low priced, feature lacking....just scaled down raped versions of our current phones. All to put an iphone in the hands of all of those people who hate us for having something they cant afford.

I'm going to email Bentley Motor Company and ask them to build me a stripped down roadster so I can APPEAR to be driving exactly what the rich people are driving.
    Roll Tide!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,088 Times in 3,292 Posts

".....it looks fatter than the 3G "

this comes from the 10 Megapixel Autofocus Camera

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

All it is an iPhone 3G case but modified. Apple will put flash on the camera,I'm most certain they will.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    ".....it looks fatter than the 3G "

this comes from the 10 Megapixel Autofocus Camera
    10 divided by 5 perhaps.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    10 divided by 5 perhaps.
    lmao

I still want one

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

hrag525 (02-13-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    10 divided by 5 perhaps.
    Or 10 in Base 2.....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

hrag525 (02-13-2009)

Thanks

Should be alot cheaper and thinner since it doesn't come with anything but the back cover! LOL

Really...... same-o-same.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jayson9 For This Useful Post:

hrag525 (02-13-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I've not read all the pages of this topic but has no one noticed how the internal layout is completely the same as the 3G! I mean this could just be a 3rd part replacement cover for a 3G.

Take a look at this http://www.global-electronic.cn/uplo...Rear-Panel.jpg don't it look so very similar!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to symondavis For This Useful Post:

hrag525 (02-13-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Miro89's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by porkepig View Post
    If you run the image through photoshop, the image is not graphically generated and the curves are true to form, further, i can't see any rendering marks or extrapolated edges. So who knows but it hasn't been photoshopped from my point of view.

also if you look at past images that were supposed to be real examples and proved to be so they also had slight details missing or not quite correct as is the case (no pun intended)in mock up first run samples. details such as the "o" from iphone no been formed properly and the use of the letter "i" not being consistent in it's form. To me this looks like a real photo, the markings and plastic mould marks on the interior are similar to the current phone which would suggest that perhaps it likely to be real as apple would and does used the same frame work for all of its models of hardware ( costs less to imitate than to create). that said If the browsing data from u know who about the new core structure of the supposed updated iphone in June then we could be looking at a completely new phone hardware and all, and this could simply be a case off a current Chinese knock off.
    hi, there is a chance that this is 75% made by photoshop.

and u r wrong, u can make something look that real in photoshop as i use photoshop all the time!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Miro89 For This Useful Post:

hrag525 (02-13-2009)