+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fabrix Cases- Handmade iPhone 3G Pouches (Giveaway Inside!)

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Chase817 and whateverman24791 wins the two cases! Whosoever replies to my PM first will get the choice between eeShaun and MojoKo and the other guy will have to take the
    Thanks

Chase817 and whateverman24791 wins the two cases! Whosoever replies to my PM first will get the choice between eeShaun and MojoKo and the other guy will have to take the one left

Thanks

I'll take eeshaun
    Last edited by Chase817; 02-19-2009 at 07:51 AM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

woot?? whoever decided the winner has no taste at all dude.. LOL...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumjungle View Post
    woot?? whoever decided the winner has no taste at all dude.. LOL...
    rumjungle, I have a better taste than yours

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sayam View Post

Fabrix cases are unique handmade pouches for iPhone and your other devices. The cases are mostly made of cloth like linen, corduroy etc (yeah, that’s true!), enhancing the “wow” factor. Recently, the company launched some nice printed designs for the cases too. These are “limited” editions of the case and cost a bit more than the normal ones.

Although these cases are hand stitched, there’s no compromise with the quality! The stitches are perfect, though the case is a bit loose, which can be taken as a positive point (read below). When it comes to design, their collection is varied, ranging from base cloth changes to three great printed designs that give your device a personal touch. A small “cute” feature of the case is that it sports a little lanyard inside to hang a keychain or some other small stuff.

The limited edition cases have their name hidden at the bottom with a little company tag on side. The stitching is clearly visible on the inside of case but it’s completely invisible outside. There’s even some extra space in the pouch that allows you to put the phone in with a thin case on it - but thick ones like the Mophie doesn’t fit at all.

The case even provides decent shock absorption as a surplus, although its not meant for protection of that kind. One major issue - the phone can slip easily off the case as the top of the case is open and it isn’t quite tight enough to grip the iPhone.

I recommend the case to anyone looking for something different for the price tag of just $29.90 (normal edition is $21.90) - but if you are not willing to spend that money, we are giving away two limited edition cases namely, the “Mojoko” and “eeShaun” for iPhone 3G. To enter the contest, just post a comment in the thread with the format “F- your views about the case ” (mandatory). The format is strict and any comment ignoring it will not be counted. All double entries and PM entries will be disqualified. The two winners will be announced in a week and the prize can be shipped worldwide as well.

For those who can't wait for this contest to end, use the coupon code "modmyi" at Fabrix Cases - Protecting the things you love… in style to get a modest 10% discount on the whole order! The coupon is valid till 7th March.

P.S If you don’t own an iPhone 3G but a device having similar dimensions (like iPod Touch or iPhone 2G), you can still participate in the contest.

UPDATE: GIVEAWAY ENDED!

UPDATE 2: Chase817 and whateverman24791 wins the two cases!

UPDATE 3: If
    whateverman24791 doesn't claim the prize within 4 hours from this edit by replying to the PM I sent, someone else will get the case (Mojoko left).
    Would like to see what these two said that you liked to win this cases instead of searching for them... also I do not feel its fair if whateverman24791 does not still win just because he is not on within the four hours when you edited this... this rule was not in the contest rules..... just my feelings about this......

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks

"Randomly" (duh!) Also, I pm'ed whateverman 45 hours back from now but received no reply so just 3 more to go for him (I need to ship all items tomorrow as it's difficult to ship stuff daily!).

thetoothefairy is the new winner instead of whateverman24791. Congrats and no arguments please!
    Last edited by sayam; 02-21-2009 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

yeah, congrats thetoothfairy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    yeah, congrats thetoothfairy
    Why congrats to her? She didn't win.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

ohhh man... i really wanted to win this...
    its a stupid case anyway!!! :@
    (just kiddin)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Why congrats to her? She didn't win.
    better read post #167 again

Green Apple
    Thanks

hmm... these cases look awesome... i ordered one of of these off of the website almost two weeks ago.. how long does shipping take? i wants it so bad ...
    -Eric

-White iPhone 3GS 32GB. (For SALE)
    -15" MacBook Pro. Aluminum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.Catalyst View Post
    hmm... these cases look awesome... i ordered one of of these off of the website almost two weeks ago.. how long does shipping take? i wants it so bad ...
    It was a slow shipping to India at least.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789