Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RUMOR ] Next iPhone Model to be Released in June

Green Apple
    Thanks

so will this stupid thread go on until june??? i normally read through every page of stuff i'm into, but imagine this crap from now until june? i'd rather buy a fuchin nokia!

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    so will this stupid thread go on until june??? i normally read through every page of stuff i'm into, but imagine this crap from now until june? i'd rather buy a fuchin nokia!
    NO! NO! NO! keep reading you might miss something!

Crap = obscene terms for feces
    have a bowel movement
    And here is some toilet paper incase you need it...

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks

I will give my opinion on that rumor iphone. I think it looks fresh and awesome! I think the iphone should have looked like that in the first place. Everytime i see an ipod touch and how thin it is is exactly what the iphone should have been starting out. I will continue to read this post til june!

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    I will give my opinion on that rumor iphone. I think it looks fresh and awesome! I think the iphone should have looked like that in the first place. Everytime i see an ipod touch and how thin it is is exactly what the iphone should have been starting out. I will continue to read this post til june!
    The Touch does not need all the phone bits inside. I think the iPhone 3G is a fantastic design and wouldn't want the sharp corners of the one in the mock up anywhere near my pockets!

But design is very subjective.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I only hope next iPhone wont be iPhone nano.

Quote Originally Posted by poseidon79 View Post
    apple got it right the first time... And the second time. It outsold all other smart phones and is still the coolest piece of phone technology in the world. The reason apple is one of the most successful companies in the world with no debt and over $25 billion in the bank is because of their business strategy to upgrade their product just enough to get the consumer to buy a new one every 2 years. If they gave the first iphone 3g speeds, a 5 megapixel camera, and mms, and video conferencing, and whatever else you can think of the first time around they would have no where to go from there. The next gen iphone that comes out will add a couple cool things... And then leave out most everything else to be included in the 4th generation iphone so you'll run out and get that one too.
    c/s 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dixwell View Post
    c/s 100%
    I wish I had a clue what that meant....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789