Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mophie Juice Pack, Juice up your iPhone 3G! (Giveaway Inside!)

Default Old iPhone, Dying battery!!!
    M-

I really need this iphone because i cannot affort to purchase one since it cost $100...

I have an iphone because I was able to afford one when AT&T had the 1st gen iPhone refurnished for sale on their website a very long time ago, I have unlocked it and I use it with T-mobile...

The iPhone battery doesn't really last that long, not even half a day, I am not able to return it or exchange it with apple or AT&T since I don't have an account with them...

It would've very, very appreciated & helpful to me if I could win it...

Thank You!
    Last edited by jaime_21985; 01-30-2009 at 01:14 PM.

M-
    Simple yet Complex.. full time college student and full time work leaves no time to charge anyhting for the amount of calls (more buisness than pleasure) and hours used for the Insomnia + voice notes i used to record the professor..most of the time its dead halfway through school.. cant say its a need but it would be nice and helpful..im sure the sob stories are getting old but congrats to the winner

M-

I would love to own one of those packs.. Reason because.. Im a college student and i use my phone a lot.. as i live on my own too i have to pay rent.. i can't afford internet at home nor home phone.. so my iphone basically is my all in one device and it kills my battery a lot. someonetimes my phone is dead at school so i have to go home and charge it.. i can't afford the 99$ as im already short with cash plus the monthly bill for this phone is already high around 110$. So it really is hard for me to pay 99$ it would be great if i can get it. It will come in handy to me a lot. Not for entertainment use but also to use for school related use.

M-
    Oh I need it so bad because I use mine for games, calls, and chatting, and I NEVER can make it through the entire day!

M-
    I want this battery charger, I keep draining mine listening to music or texting, and then when the battery gets down to 20, 10% is typically how my luck works is when i need an actual important call and my battery dies, not too many people have iphones around here so i cant just use a friends charger, lol.

M-

I have been following up on this case/battery backup and others like it. I travel around the globe with my iPhone and use it in all different countries rarely having a plug available to me. I currently use two phones my old Edge iPhone and the new 3G iPhone to accomplish all day usage. I am a public speaker and use my phone to keep me on task and largely track what and where I am going next. I feel "I need it" but really more of a want, to continue to contribute to my work without having to keep swapping my sim chips between phones.

Thanks for having this forum and thanks for allowing me to enter the giveaway.
    Last edited by Truckerbear; 01-30-2009 at 01:44 PM.
    8 gig iPhone Edge 2G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using bootneuter and blackra1n.
    8 gig iPhone 3G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using Whited00r CFW
    16 gig iPhone 3GS (new bootrom): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/limera1n.
    16 gig Wifi iPad first day iPad JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig Wifi/3G iPad first day iPad UNLKD/JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig iPhone 4(first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/greenpois0n
    Apps: 157 installed 25 developed.

M-
    Hello i would love to win this case for a number of reasons. First most of my family lives far from me like my dad and since im always on the go i have to call him but we all know how the battery on this damn thing is soo my conversations are short. Also i a music maniac, i listen to music up to 24/7 since thats all it allows haha. I hate the fact that i need to plug it in everynight because im not always at a home to plug it into.I dont really know what else to say except this phone is basically my life haha and when it dies i die

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jeffwo's Avatar
    Thanks

M-

Cool! I need this because I download too much new apps and games and run my battery down while away from my home charger.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    M-
    It would be nice to track my cycling routes with GPS without worrying about getting lost and not being able to check google maps because of a dead battery

Default THE real reason
    m-

i won't come to you say you that's is my birthday or that i'm a big executive that recieves a big amount of email's jejeje well but my number 1 reason of using my iphone it's because i love it, dont you love to play game with your iphone(like moving the iphone to right to left up and down..) or watch movies or even much simpler play music!!! that's what our iphones are all about!!! it's like an entretainment machine so the thing why i need extra juice its because would't you hate while you play music or playing a game your iphone just black out!!! and you said WWTTFFFF?!?!? I had won that game!!!! or i didn't know who killed jack (in the movie) jejejeje thanksss
    D.D

M-
    I have been looking at this for a long time but don't have the money for one. I am still in school and play sports so the long bus rides to away games absolutely kill my battery. It's a bummer to come home on the 3 hours bus ride and not even be able to listen to music.

M- i need this because my car lighter does not work so i have to use a fm tuner to get my music and it kills my battery really fast....Please help me with a free one.Thanks

M-

I need this for the safety of myself and my passengers!

As a pilot, I'm constanty using my iPhone apps to check weather, aircraft weight and balance, checking crosswinds, and planning my flight.

These days, the battery just isn't what it used to be, meaning I sometimes can't check the latest weather forecast.

What happens if a thunderstorm has rolled in to my destination, M.

WHAT HAPPENS!?

M- First off, thank you for giving this away!

Now, to why I need this:
    I got a new iPhone a couple of months ago. I am majoring in anatomy in college, and all of the iPhone applications for doctors are really helpful. However, they also drain the battery quite a bit. Even doing everything I can to conserve battery, I always have to give up on using my iPod because it simply does not last all day.

With this extra battery pack, I can be assured that my iPhone's battery will last the day.

I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!

M-
    I want this mainly due to the fact that it is the most awesomest thing I have ever seen!! but too expensive ...This would be so useful in the car, bus, airplane, anywhere actually!...So I would greatly appreciate this awesome accessory for the greatest phone ever created, wooot! and thanks for the opportunity, really appreciate it

Banned
    Thanks

I could use it because my battery never lasts a full day.

Im always stuck on the train for an hour with no way to charge a a dead battery.
    Its such a terrible end to a working day.
    Stuck with no music, games or videos to watch or play.
    Always forced to listen to annoying people jabbing on their cell phones with no regard to the people on the train with them

Default M-
    im a happy iphone 3g owner but not all the time. i turn to my iphone for just about everything because, well, it does just about everything (and fairly well too!). its real downer when my iphone is out of battery
    what good is a godly device if it has no power?

Default Oh happy day
    M- Hey There!

Its about time this came out! I just can't take the drain anymore. I play tons of games, browse the web, send and receive tons of emails, text, watch movies, listen to music, on myspace and facebook, listen to IHeartRadio, and once in a blue moon actually talk on the phone!

If my battery could talk, it would say "This ***** is exhausted!!!"

I really need this like a hotdog on the 4th of July!

Default Oh Happy Day
    My battery would say "This perra is exhausted"

FILTER THAT!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast