Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mophie Juice Pack, Juice up your iPhone 3G! (Giveaway Inside!)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default need it
    M- use my phone with insomnia to record professors in class, as well as play games in class

iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Thanks

M-
    please give it to me. a bully told me he was gonna beat me up if i did not supply my iPhone with additional power. thanks.

Default M-
    The Juice Pack would be great to have especially since my kids are constantly playing games and watching videos on my Iphone when we are out and about. They love the Iphone as much I do!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    M-
    Being a college student isn't easy. Traveling from building to building, keeping track of assignments, and finding my information on the go has become a normal habit for me. My new iPhone 3G helps me do ALL of this, and MORE, but with the downside that it won't even last an entire day while browsing the internet, making a few calls, and entertaining myself on those shuttle rides to other buildings on campus.

This Juice Pack will surely allow to stay connected, and not miss that BioChem assignment because I couldn't charge my phone and had it written down on my iHomework app on my iPhone!

M-

It would be awesome if i can have this battery pack.I am a hard core iphone user and my battery drains out in matter of hours. Would love to to have this so i can enjoy my device to the fullest and do all the awesome stuff that it is meant to do without worrying about the battery life.

I use my iphone to do almost all the things throughout the the day be it Email,surfing,gaming,reading documents, reading books, using flash cards for educational puposes,music..and the list goes on and on.

Ps:I think i live closest to you, so i can come n pick up also..

M-
    I could really use this great product because I am always having to charge my new iPhone half way through the day. I use it constantly and am addicted to it. I text, play games, watch movies, and IM people all day long, and this battery pack would allow me to not have to worry about having my charger with me all the time.

Thanks!
    Matt

M-

I would love to give the Mophie a nice home. I need this battery pack so that I can stop worrying that it will die on me after a bit of streaming video or GPS use, and then really require it to make a call or receive SMS's.

Hey M

I need it because due to my work schedule and distance from home when im at work (45 miles) and the fact that my schedule is completely opposite from my wife i need to make sure I can keep some type of communication with her. If im not using AOL IM i'm on text or calling her to make sure she knows that im there for her (she gets sad at times cause she lost her mom to cancer a while back). Hope you guys pick me (randomly i know)cause i dont have the extra money to buy one and it would be helpful to me. Thanks guys oh and no need to call the Waambulance, wasnt going for the sob story here just stating why "I" need it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

M- Id like one!

Green Apple
    Thanks

M-

i would like a battery pack becouse it could be helpfull when im playing games becouse my battery drains very quickly

Default Why i need this
    well i could tell you how in the last six months i had a nasty divorce and custody battle for my son or the fact i had 2 surgeries on my leg and fractured my nose. Then this christmas my mom was diagnose with stage 2 breast cancer. She had surgery adn things are looking great looks like a full recovery (we hope). I wont use any of those reasons nor will use my 15 thousand in legal fees because i married the wrong person. I basically need this cause i am always on the phone and my battery drains really fast i am almost always looking for a plug for my charger can get annoying.

By the way for those going through hard time hang in there i went through some hard times and i am still here. Life can really test you sometimes. I used to play college football and my favorite picture of me is one where it looks like i am about to catch a ball and get hit very hard.when people see that picture Everyone asks me did i catch the ball???? The truth is i did not catch the ball and i got hit very very hard hard. So then people ask me why is it my favorite picture and i tell them because I GOT UP!!!

SO hang in there it does get better

good luck to everybody for the juice pack

M-

I need it cuz I'll suck your......

I'll take any cheeseburgers

also....I'll pay shipping!
    Last edited by nimavafi; 01-30-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: to add that i will pay shipping

M- I really need this battery because I am in law enforcement and my phone stays on 24/7. I am on call so my phone is how I do a lot of investigating. It becomes a real pain when I have to plug my phone into a charger or while I am in the car I have to put it on the charger.

M- I have been out of work for months, my wife is working part time but does not make enough to carry us, my kids depend on me and I spend my days out on the street trying to find a job. In this I have to make calls to recruiters, potential companies and also get my emails to see if I have any new opportunities. I could really use this great product and it would help me keep my iphone runing all the time to help me find a job. I hope you choose me and thank you for the opportunity to ask
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default M-
    M-

This looks really cool and very useful.

I need this because I game a lot on my iphone 3g and surf with the 3g connection.

Sometimes I am at college and don't have enough battery to even make a call.

Would really give it good use and let everybody know of what I think about it, if I win it.

Thanks for the survey.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

M- Would be useful to play field runners all day..
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

M-
    I am a traveling comedian, and a new dad. My income is based on what I make on the road and I am always trying to keep in touch with my little girl and new mommy. I e-mail, get maps, safari, and accually set up and iCam account so I can see hte little one before I go to bed no matter where I am. I have a power adapetor for my car, but the cord id too short and it's constantly pulling out of my lighter. I know you only have one of these amazing products to give away, and I'd like to be considered if at all possible. You'd be helping not only myself, but my new family.

Thanks

Ryan Swaar

M - hi! I just wanted to say I can live without the power slider... without iphone... without bussines... without money... without anything... without the world and my friends... without...

M- I need the mophie because I replaced my ipod touch with an iphone now I use my ipod often along with the extra drain from phone use (calls & texts), along with wifi/edge web surfing. I could really use the extra power.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

M-

I would love to have this item due to the fact that my iPhone is my life line with the fact that I am never home with work and its hard enough keeping up my relationship with my family and girlfriend. Being on the road and in airports, my phone battery is dead after 8 hours during the day so I sometimes have to go more than a day without speaking to my family or girlfriend which has a really hard strain on my social life.

This item would be great to allow me to use the iPhone fully and make the phone calls and emails I need through the day and also be able to still communicate with my girlfriend and family without my phone dying.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast