Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mophie Juice Pack, Juice up your iPhone 3G! (Giveaway Inside!)

i really love this battery pack i have been looking for some thing like this for a very long time!!! i am on facebook 24/7 to keep up with all of my Ipone usere that I help out on twitter and I have 6 diffent emial I go threw i get about 300 emails a day on every account i have i about 30 iphone users that i help out with there question i am not a developer or any thing like that i am just a hacker and I an very good at what i do i mainly help them out on how to mod there Iphoen how to make it theres how to tweak its to there liking so i love helping out the IPone community i have a full time job so well at work i am up and down being an x-ray tech i am constantly helping out as many people as i can and i dont have the time to connect it to charge afraid that it might not be thee when get back i usually get to 2o% half way into my work day witch means i have to turn off my phone in case i need to make a phone call on the way home from work so this would really help me out and not just me but the other iphone community users because i would be able to help them out more time thank u for your time

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Can't believe all of the people that like this one... I rather have the incase one.... it protects the hole phone for the same price...... Wonder what the difference is between the both of them? I know Apple has the incase ones in their stores.....as I was going to buy one.....

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks

giveaway ended!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sayam For This Useful Post:

Real_Iphonecrazy (02-07-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

and....?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sayam View Post
    As I've heard, Power slider doesn't hold charge for more than few hours! Also, t pulls the screen protector...
    Last of all, Mophie provides more power as power slider doubles the phone's battery EXACTLY but Mophie adds a bit more than double. Moreover, the green color is zippy as i said.
    according to incase the PowerSlider is suppose to give 120% of battery life? broken down specs are all on the link. and as far as the screen protector goes, mine never pulled on my zagg invisible shield. it did although pull on my buddy's screen protector because it was miss-aligned.

Who won?

Not me, I guess

Thanks

dallasnights won

Quote Originally Posted by sayam View Post
    dallasnights won
    Congratulations dallasnights - Enjoy!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

M-I need it because i play lot of games,download a lot of software,upload a lot of songs on youtube..and wait for peoples reviews...come on man give me something... YouTube - neeharb's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by neeharb View Post
    M-I need it because i play lot of games,download a lot of software,upload a lot of songs on youtube..and wait for peoples reviews...come on man give me something... YouTube - neeharb's Channel
    Entering competitions after they've closed doesn't give you the best chance of winning.....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

M-

Lawrence Quintana
    72 Belvedere Drive
    Yonkers NY 10705

Because iam tired of walking around with a charger in my pockets and stealing electricity from where ever i can

Quote Originally Posted by eltighty View Post
    M-

Lawrence Quintana
    72 Belvedere Drive
    Yonkers NY 10705

Because iam tired of walking around with a charger in my pockets and stealing electricity from where ever i can
    Do people not read? THE CONTEST IS OVER!
    Is that your real address? I hope not. Not too smart to post your address on a public forum

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    M-
    Heck I need it because it's FREE!
    But seriously, on a long airplane flight, it'd sure come in handy for watching movies on the iPhone.
    Looks like a great product.

Quote Originally Posted by cachehog View Post
    M-
    Heck I need it because it's FREE!
    But seriously, on a long airplane flight, it'd sure come in handy for watching movies on the iPhone.
    Looks like a great product.
    And you can't even read the previous post to yours?
    Or the closing date in the first post?

Talking Lovin it!! -M-
    - M - I use my phone for a lot of visual entertainment at work, for myself and colleges and at home of course, the battery obviously doesn't last that long. There are times where I am chatting with 4-8 people at the same time This would be a great product to have, and i would put it to MAXIMUM use but that's not my decision to make. I still am extremely grateful that you guys are still one of the leaders in EVERYTHING iPHONE!!!!!!

Thanks for the hard work!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011