+ Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mophie Juice Pack, Juice up your iPhone 3G! (Giveaway Inside!)

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I am a father of two boys, 2 and 10 months. Im a full time nursing student, and a disabled veteran. My phone dies everyday about halfway through the day.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default M- Why I need it!
    I am a father of two boys, 2 and 10 months. Im a full time nursing student, and a disabled veteran. My phone dies everyday about halfway through the day. Right now Im just getting by on my disability from the Marines but I hope to finish nursing school sometime in 2010. The problem is I use my phone for contacting my wife at home and texting and palringo and email. I am from California and moved out to Georgia for cheaper living. But now all my family calls me all day and my phone usually dies about 3 pm... 2 hours before I get home and then im attatched to the wall at night. I know its a long shot and long story but one of these will help me feel more confident that I can contact my wife if anything were to happen to me on my way home or if anything were to happen to my kids while I was at school. thank you so much just for listening to me ramble.

iBrian

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default M-
    M-
    I don't expect you to even read all these messages because all this begging proble makes one sick so I'll try to keep It simple. I work on top of a ski mountain with little signal, my iphone uses almost all the battery searching for a signal because the 1 bar I get up thier comes and goes frequently. If I charge my phone over night, then go up the mountain, I can't use my phone all day because I need to find a way down after 8 hours of work. When I work a whole day with out useing my iphone more than 15 mins, it is drained to 2o percent by the end of the day.. AND I LOVE TO USE MY IPHONE, I use it for all my planning and when ever I'm bored. Its my life line!. My best friend tells me frequently he's never seen my phone with out low battery. I've spent a lot of time searching for a battery pack I can aford, but unfortunatly I don't have a credit card required to buy 95% of them. Well I guess that wasn't to short, but I condensed it as much as possible. Please consider me for the prize.

Thanks for the time,
    Wesley (wesleyx7)
    Last edited by wesleyx7; 02-02-2009 at 11:01 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Dear M-
    i want it because i am hardcore user like u

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wink M-
    M-

Is there any other reason to get something for your iPhone: it looks cool and I want it?

What's Jailbreak? socialchameleon's Avatar
    Thanks

M- I've got to be honest mate I'm just a greedy f*ck who loves to use his iPhone all the time, work, home, in the car, absolutely anywhere! It's the best bit of kit I own so juicing it up some more with longer battery life would be c*ck on!

That is all.

Green Apple
    Thanks

M-

I am not a father (as far as I know...)
    I have my own company
    I am constantly on the phone
    I am greedy
    I want this cause I feel I need it.
    I travel
    I am on the phone all the time
    I am constantly looking for reasons to use my iPhone

But these are all pedantic reasons that IMO hold little merit on their own.
    Here's why I deserve it......

Most of my time is spent DLing all the great apps, tweaks and themes off of Cydia from MMi and other repo's, but what's more...I spend a ridiculous amount of time developing themes (as a couple have been published here, most notably "iSkulled") and I want this (if for no other reason) to continue developing desirable and usable things for the community at large and definately could use the extra juice to help me.

This is why I feel I deserve this give-away
    Last edited by CausticGrip; 02-03-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Cuase meh spellun sux

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

M- I need this because there is something wrong with my battery. I can only use it for 2-3 hours and it dies out. I don't even play that many games since my battery started doing that. So please I really need this...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

actually i was at target and they have a better one exactly like this from incase that covers the entire iphone and it is currently 99.00

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

M-
    I work on a helicopter for the Fire Dept. When I'm at campaign fire,or on other missions, my iPhone can be dead by early evening. Leaving me cut off from my family, and dispatch (in areas where we get cell service but our radios are either down or busy with enough traffic you can use your phone for contact) To be able to increase battery life is the answer to a real need I have.
    I have been looking at the many options available now and the Mophie has been on the top of the short list.

Thanks

M-
    I need this because I too am a poor college student, and with spring break coming up I'm going to be using my iphone to it's fullest during the whole week, most of the time not being near a computer. You wouldn't want to let a poor college student have his phone die on spring break now would you?! Think of the horror!! :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone dillonsmith9147's Avatar
    Thanks

M-

Thanks

Guys, contest ends right now!

Winner is dallasnights (post #74). I read many reasons actually (yeah i did!) and chose him because of his reason being a good one.

For all those of you who didn't win, don't worry as I'll be having tons of giveaways soon!

P.S. Those 2 raps I saw were nice but better luck next time.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

M-
    i have cancer of the balls and this would make me live longer..
    huh

What's Jailbreak? socialchameleon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xenbomb View Post
    M-
    i have cancer of the balls and this would make me live longer..
    You unfunny ****!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default M-
    Hello,
    I can really this extra juice pack for my iphone 3g. I work for a finacial aid company and I am constantly sending, receiving emails, calls and text. This drains my phone pretty quickly. I try to dim my screen light to have my phone last a little longer. I have to charge my phone at least 3 times or more a day and it takes up my time having to wait for it to charge. $99 is alot to pay for a juice pack especially the way the economy is at the time. I would really appreciate having this juice pack for an everyday use!

thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default M-
    See
    Last edited by thxride; 02-04-2009 at 11:11 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thxride For This Useful Post:

theking2206 (02-04-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yea and not have to worry about my phone dying on me during the day

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default M-
    Seems like a great product. Would definitely stop the need of having to take your charger
    everywhere you go. It would be perfect if it was smaller.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thats true do u own an ifone 3g.. And wuts up with that iflash? Is it gonna be available anytime soon?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

M- me needs because me wants. is that not enough? the iPhone 3G battery lasts me pretty much all day but with this i could defintely get into some gaming for a large part of the day.