Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Firmware 2.2.1 is OUT!

No confusion.
    www.quickpwm.com is NOT owned by the Dev Team. If you must visit that site I suggest you click on the 'About Us' button before getting the hell out of there.
    There you will see
    This website is not associated with the iPhone Dev Team ( a famous group of iPhone hackers). The QuickPWN jailbreaking software was developed by the iPhone Dev Team and poorlad.
    This site is not to be trusted and you will lose all chance of using yellowsn0w and many other things if you use their poorly hacked software.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Default Iphone is not booting after jailbreak of 2.2.1
    hi every one

i updated my jailbroken iphone 8GB to 2.2.1, just got a quickpawn2.2 for windows, the process was done successfully, but there is a problem after jailbroken now the phone is not booting, it takes too long but cant boot, any one know any thing abt it? plz let me know, untill then my iphone is useless and just a garbage

Where can I download this thing?

Try the download section of this site.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The links are in the first post.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789