+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: osu!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
You'd have to send me the beatmap for me to determine why it's causing it to crash.
    Developer
    Thanks

You'd have to send me the beatmap for me to determine why it's causing it to crash.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

osu! - Login
    Here is the link for the download

Green Apple
    Thanks

thanks for the game its a very different game. Bit complicated but with practice should master it

Developer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by powa View Post
    osu! - Login
    Here is the link for the download
    Somehow one of the sliders got messed up. The very first slider is not formatted correctly in the .osu file and causes the crash:

352,96,23896,2,0,B,1,93.3333333333333

That format doesn't make any sense. If you delete that line in the .osu file, it seems to work fine.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    Lol!! South Park in the picture above, love that episode, Cartman is hilarious.
    "Fun With Weapons" is my favorite episode because they touched on everything that made generic Japanese animation bad... it's also the first one availble in HD (got the HD-DVD/DVD sampler at Best Buy). Why did it have to be that one to go HD?! The world does not need more detail in Cartman's little penis.

I'd like to see more "Elite Beat Agents" or "Ouendan" artwork though. There is a Japanese fan site with a TON of awesome fan art bysome guy (actually, I think he is an Inis employee).

Developer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
    "Fun With Weapons" is my favorite episode because they touched on everything that made generic Japanese animation bad... it's also the first one availble in HD (got the HD-DVD/DVD sampler at Best Buy). Why did it have to be that one to go HD?! The world does not need more detail in Cartman's little penis.

I'd like to see more "Elite Beat Agents" or "Ouendan" artwork though. There is a Japanese fan site with a TON of awesome fan art bysome guy (actually, I think he is an Inis employee).
    I'll soon support native skinning, I think, that will support the skins made for the PC version. In the meantime, you can just replace the images in the /Applications/Osu.app/skins/default directory like this guy did:

osu! - View topic - Elite Beat Agents Theme

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12