Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Real Copy Paste on iPhone with Clippy

Quote Originally Posted by keda51 View Post
    Make sure you have the iSpazio repository installed under sources.

Being able to toggle this on and off would be a HUGE improvement. Placing the cursor is somewhat difficult now.
    i have this and nothing still

This is going to be even better when it's out of BETA!

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Apple released C&P for the iPhone this month? HAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by nashlib View Post
    Stunning is the word
    I simply love it
    Awesome is the 2nd word.
    But please, update will be the third word!!!

Great job guys. Jobs would be proud of u too!!! Or would he?
    nicely put!

I have the keyboard artwork files replaced with the aqwoah keyboard and cant see the coppy/paste buttons. Anyone having this problem? I can highlight everything fine, but no buttons to coppy/paste?!

Default Clippy
    i am having the same problem ishawn is.

i have problem when i click the copy botton it kick me out from where i am and send me to the main screen HELP !!!!!!

anyone know how to fix this issue?

Works good for the stupid viewmymessage.com MMS crap.

Quote Originally Posted by mhand View Post
    i am having the same problem ishawn is.

i have problem when i click the copy botton it kick me out from where i am and send me to the main screen HELP !!!!!!

anyone know how to fix this issue?
    Yeah I have the same problem also. No matter what app Im in, whenever I hit the copy or the paste button, the app crashes, and goes back to the home screen. Does anyone know if it requires the 2.2 firmware? cuz Im still on 2.1.

Quote Originally Posted by phatcamaro View Post
    Just posting some fixes that i had encounter, but found solutions for from multiple sources:

2) If you cant get the copy/paste option to show up its probably because you have intelliscreen installed. in this case (my main problem) go under the performance option in intelliscreen and enable clippy performance boost.
    Awesome! That was exactly my problem and this worked like a charm! thanks for the tip!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I haven't tried it but it sounds like it works pretty well. I don't suppose you can do anything else with the selected text, like delete it? That's one thing I hate about email, on the iPhone, if there's a really long message that I'm replying to the only way to shorten the quote is to go to end and hold on the backspace button for a long time.
    Phil Nolan
    Modeler / Animator
    High 5 Productions

I still cant get this app wtf??!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone kjack05's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert View Post
    I haven't tried it but it sounds like it works pretty well. I don't suppose you can do anything else with the selected text, like delete it? That's one thing I hate about email, on the iPhone, if there's a really long message that I'm replying to the only way to shorten the quote is to go to end and hold on the backspace button for a long time.
    It let me highlight a paragraph and delete it.
    If I helped you dont be afraid to click thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kjack05 For This Useful Post:

Philbert (01-20-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm thinking this is only for 2.2 and up. Every application I try to use it in, even the native apps, just kick me back to the springboard. Oh how I wish my computer wasn't screwed up so I could go to 2.2. :-/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kjack05 View Post
    It let me highlight a paragraph and delete it.
    That's awesome, thanks for the response.
    Phil Nolan
    Modeler / Animator
    High 5 Productions

I was excited and that went away when I realized i can only copy editable text. cause the site i first read this on didnt give me that little detail...bastards,lol

good stuff though!
    Last edited by RonMexico; 01-21-2009 at 04:08 AM.

cant get it to work....
    only work in fast note....help
    16GB 3g 2.2os
    Last edited by cobra85ec; 01-21-2009 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks

almost like sliced bread.

Quote Originally Posted by phatcamaro View Post
    Just posting some fixes that i had encounter, but found solutions for from multiple sources:

1) If you get a cydia.spazio.net source error, go under the changes tab and refresh.

2) If you cant get the copy/paste option to show up its probably because you have intelliscreen installed. in this case (my main problem) go under the performance option in intelliscreen and enable clippy performance boost.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I couldn't get it to work and I didn't know why. After I turned it on in Intelliscreen after a repring everything works perfectly.

Also to everyone with problems moving the magnifying glass just move it. It will highlight everything but when you add a letter or press backspace it will only delete the next character or add a letter the you lifted your finger. No problem there.

Great work to the Dev!

Thanks

Am I missing a step ? I downloaded the app from Cydia on a 3G 2.2 Jailbroken phone it says instal complete and I do see it listed under packages but do not get a copy or paste icon above my keyboards in email, text , notes or anything ?

I do not have Intelliscreen or anything like that installed.

What have I missed ?

I'm not sure if this is possible, but is it possible to do an update in which hitting the copy button could turn on and off highlight selection mode? or maybe a 2nd finger tap while the magnifying glass is up?

I think the highlight mode is great for more than just copy and pasting. But for deleting a section of text quickly ect. as well too.

Great app, and thank you for the great contribution!
    If i say something stupid I apologize. If i say something smart: "RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH".
    And if i help you, please hit the Thanks!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast