+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 79

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ COMING SOON ] StarPlayr: Sirius/XM on the iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by rubenmer5 Can you please tell me how? sent you a pm.
...
  1. #21
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenmer5 View Post
    Can you please tell me how?
    sent you a pm.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ja73d For This Useful Post:

    rubenmer5 (01-18-2009)

  3. #22
    Green Apple RelleR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    ..jerks...
    You don't have to lie to kick it.

  4. #23
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ja73d View Post
    sent you a pm.
    Hello? I also asked too. First I might add.

  5. #24
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    The online content is the same content thats on the radio at that time. They do not however have ALL the channels. They do have most.

  6. #25
    Green Apple rubenmer5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ja73d View Post
    sent you a pm.
    Thank you, got it!!! You da man...

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    My stepdad has a Sirius account. So I'm assuming I can use his account username/password to stream to my iPhone thus having no cost to me. That would be awesome. I miss stern.

  8. #27
    Green Apple RelleR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I think the Stern/Sirius is a little over played. I mean sure he's started a revolution with the satellite radio but what the heck is he doing with 2, I say, 2 Howard Stern channels? - I don't even know when it's live and when its not, thus, I am turned off and would rather find some good music that I would never find on the FM Airwaves.

    I've been absent from the Sirius for a few months and it looks like the XM Merger has taken place faster then I had hoped. I'd like to know what happened to my fav #1 channel #26 Left of Center?? It seems to have taken the merger plunge to "SIRIUS U" - so lame sounding!

    ... Is it the same program direction as Left of Center was? If it's because not enough people listened to it and they needed a new look I think that's SILLY! It's the listener's own fault for not ... tuning (???) in ?

    ... So as you can see how passionate I am towards certain Sirius material I am very excite for this App to come out.

    Sirius U better be on there...
    You don't have to lie to kick it.

  9. #28
    iPhoneaholic BenzoHartt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Still waiting on this... I hope it comes soon.

  10. #29
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    This would be so sweeeet. I have an accoint wit xm but it expired a little while ago. I will definatly reactivate it wem this comes out.

  11. #30
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    yes.

    You can already catch Stern on Flycast tho
    can you send me a PM on how you got stern? Thanks

  12. #31
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I'm still waiting on this app too

  13. #32
    Livin the iPhone Life ajl917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,934
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 275 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ja73d View Post
    sent you a pm.
    Why not just post it here for all of us to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by RelleR View Post
    I think the Stern/Sirius is a little over played. I mean sure he's started a revolution with the satellite radio but what the heck is he doing with 2, I say, 2 Howard Stern channels? - I don't even know when it's live and when its not, thus, I am turned off and would rather find some good music that I would never find on the FM Airwaves.

    I've been absent from the Sirius for a few months and it looks like the XM Merger has taken place faster then I had hoped. I'd like to know what happened to my fav #1 channel #26 Left of Center?? It seems to have taken the merger plunge to "SIRIUS U" - so lame sounding!

    ... Is it the same program direction as Left of Center was? If it's because not enough people listened to it and they needed a new look I think that's SILLY! It's the listener's own fault for not ... tuning (???) in ?

    ... So as you can see how passionate I am towards certain Sirius material I am very excite for this App to come out.

    Sirius U better be on there...
    Howard needs 2 channels because of all of the content he has. He has his live shows, replays, master tape theatre, and other shows on 100 and on 101 he has Ferall, Bubba, Jay Thomas, and other smaller shows. His live shows have a calling link, "Join the Revolution" or something like that scrolling, everything else has a date scrolling. Also, with the merger, here is the situation with the channels. brooklynvegan: Left of Center + XMU = Sirius XMU (Sirius + XM = Sirius XM)
    Last edited by ajl917; 01-24-2009 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #33
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Anyone know the release date of this yet? Would love to be able to walk around my day listing to Sirius on my iphone. would make my day so much better.

  15. #34
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    I need shade45 on the go!

  16. #35
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    I need shade45 on the go!
    X2 I need to have the rude jude and lord sear show on the go

  17. #36
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    I was anxiously awaiting this app also, until I found out that Sirius is going to make us pay for online listening after March.

    $2.99/month on top of your regular sub rate.

    I am only assuming this is how the app gets it's feed.

    Jason

  18. #37
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kressley View Post
    I was anxiously awaiting this app also, until I found out that Sirius is going to make us pay for online listening after March.

    $2.99/month on top of your regular sub rate.

    I am only assuming this is how the app gets it's feed.

    Jason
    yup... pretty crappy. I might just get a dock instead now... there's no way I'm paying an extra 3.00 a month for it

  19. #38
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dr.stevil View Post
    yup... pretty crappy. I might just get a dock instead now... there's no way I'm paying an extra 3.00 a month for it

    Worth every penny to me. I listen at work on the puter or the phone all the time.

  20. #39
    What's Jailbreak? broti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.stevil View Post
    yup... pretty crappy. I might just get a dock instead now... there's no way I'm paying an extra 3.00 a month for it
    What would a dock achieve? You still have to pay to listen online to this..Maybe I am reading this wrong but it wouldn't help to get a dock. Also If you guys subscribe before March you can lock your free online streaming for the duration of your current subscription. Thats what I'm going to do.

    I seriously cant wait. The app was finally submitted to Apple and is awaiting for approval. Once it's past it will be the best $12.99 I have ever spent in my life!
    RotiB

  21. #40
    Livin the iPhone Life ajl917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,934
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 275 Times in 211 Posts

    I think by Dock he means a stereo to plug in his Stilleto into? Correct me if Im wrong, but that is the only way he would get rid of the online fees...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts