Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Instinctiv Shuffle launches for 2.x

My wife's touch was the same as mine but I used apt-get to install it there too.

OK, I refreshed Cydia yesterday and it told me there was an upgrade available for Instinctiv Shuffle. I found this odd as I hadn't installed it via Cydia and still couldn't find it listed. I figured it may help me if I did the upgrade and off it went to install. Once I resprung my iPod Touch it ground to an almost complete halt and the music application would just bin out every time I opened it.
    Removed instintiv shuffle and all was good again, although I still can't see it in Cydia. Will just have to live with the normal shuffle facility.

Quote Originally Posted by nicallen63 View Post
    Doesnt seem to install, just says "running" then "restart springboard". But its not in cydia as installed and its not in my ipod. Maybe its just not up yet? Ill try again later.
    That's what happens when you have a poor data connection.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    where is that program, i looked into app store and cydia and i could`n find it

Quote Originally Posted by Luife View Post
    where is that program, i looked into app store and cydia and i could`n find it
    Welcome to the club, nobody seems to want to answer this question.

Does anyone know how to modify this so it does not play music videos? I really would like it to just go through my music and play only my music.

Default completely crashes
    32gb, 1st gen touch, 2.2. when i install from cydia and enable the shuffle, the music app crashes. everytime i open it and goes back to the home screen (i see a blank listing screen). if i'm playing music, and enable this, the music stops.

using version 2.1.1-1 i believe. help!

Note - it also crashes when i try to access the videos as well (i don't have any at the moment)

Note 2 - i deleted everything, upgraded my firmware to 2.1.1 and installed insinctiv shuffle and .... i get the error about contacting the server, when i'm online...

Note 3 - I've since filled up my ipod with about 27gb worth of music, and the music app crashes and returns to the home screen. i guess 2.1.1-1 has a total music limit lower than i'm willing to accept.
    Last edited by not a newbie; 05-03-2009 at 06:56 AM. Reason: More updates

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123