Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NuevaSync rolls out new features - now supports multiple calendars on iPhone

Default NuevaSync rolls out new features - now supports multiple calendars on iPhone
    Ever since the iPhone was given Exchange support for Calendars, one of the first things I looked for was how to get my Google Calendar on my phone. I soon learned about NuevaSync, a free service that allows you to link (via Push) your Google calendar and contacts to your iPhone. It's pretty straight-forward and secure. However, up until today calendar if you had multiple calendars you weren't able to differentiate between then since the service didn't provided color identifications. No longer is this a problem!

A second much wanted feature is that you can now also sync read-only calendars/subscriptions. Before you needed write access on the calendar to be able to sync.

The service is being rolled starting today to all accounts, so if you were using or have used this but stopped because of this issue, you might want to take another look into it.

More information at their blog: Nuevasync

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

yea...

iPhone? More like MyPhone drtybrd61's Avatar
    Thanks

i can see the other calendars, but so far there's no color changes.

I personally like NemusSync more. You have to jailbreak, but it is better in my opinion.

Hey thanks for sharing I'll have to switch to this, I can now be more organized with multiple calenders, I use this feature every day.
    mod edit/links removed

Looks like they were slowly rolling the update to accounts 10,000 at a time to make sure it wasn't causing any issues so if you haven't seen the change then chances are you're in the remaining group that will get it tomorrow.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone drtybrd61's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, it looks like they're having issues. oh well. it's been a great program thus far, so I'm willing to wait.

but it sucks that you can only have 1 exchange account on the iPhone. since i have my work email connected, I can't use NuevaSync. Any have a workaround?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mawaru View Post
    but it sucks that you can only have 1 exchange account on the iPhone. since i have my work email connected, I can't use NuevaSync. Any have a workaround?
    Can't you use a third party program to sync your gcal with outlook on your work computer and then have an updated calendar that way or will that not work? I'm kinda grasping at straws here but I remember seeing a program or two that syncs your gcal with outlook or ical. Try googling it.

Quote Originally Posted by drtybrd61 View Post
    i can see the other calendars, but so far there's no color changes.
    works just fine with diff. color for me
    good app