+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS in the appstore

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
went to search doesnt even show up in app store so??? must be another fake but real rumor that only i dont know about
    Thanks

went to search doesnt even show up in app store so??? must be another fake but real rumor that only i dont know about

Green Apple
    Thanks
    It didn't work, im on o2 UK, I sent an MMS with another phone but I never got a pin to receive it.

I Think I needed to call o2 and request to have MMS enabled on my PAYG account, but i did'nt in the end..................

Then I tried SwirlyMMS and it worked flawlessly straight away, I'll be sticking with Swirly for now

All i need now is Bluetooth and then people cant say "What ya payed 400 for a phone and it has no MMS or Bluetooth" hahaha in your face *****!

Green Apple
    Thanks

There's an mms program available for tmobile in Germany now too. This one shows up on a phone mms search.
    Last edited by loafomatic; 01-10-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: damn autocorrect

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecd5000 View Post
    If you are in the US, it wont show up because it will only work for O2 UK Customers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I don't see it either yet. Swirly works fine for me anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by ifonemaniac View Post
    I've been using swirly for almost a year now on the U.S. T-mobile carrier and its been working flawlessly. I think this app was made to be most compatible with the T-Mobile service. Oh! Just a little food for thought, I had a problem with my phone locking up on me once and called T-Mobile, they asked me what handset I was on and I reluctantly admitted the iPhone to which the customer service rep said "oh?" wincing; I was expecting a giant PC tongue-lashing on how they couldn't help me but instead she followed with "If I cant help you with this problem then I will redirect you to our iPhone team" Well long story short the problem was fixed and I was VERY pleased having heard about T-mobile having an iPhone team.

Maybe this wasn't a smart thing to post since most people are upset in this thread... I guess if anything I'm just suggesting using swirly if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    its ok with me that its not in US because aslong as we have swirly it duznt matter
    in the end.. swirly does it for me... i had swirly for about 5 months and its still going strong.. i love it.. and for those of you still tryin to get it workd out.. you just gotta read read read and read.. gL to all who still tries to get it..

jailbroken 3g with mms att service and ilocalis!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am in Canada, and this software is not all that apealing to me. I must say after using "Photo Stream" I do not see the poing of just using a "Fetcher".... As far as swirlyMMS, I do like this app, but I am not happy with paying for an app that exists on every other cell phone in the world for free...

I am in Canada, and this software is not all that apealing to me. I must say after using "Photo Stream" I do not see the poing of just using a "Fetcher".... As far as swirlyMMS, I do like this app, but I am not happy with paying for an app that exists on every other cell phone in the world for free...
    Last edited by paolosan; 01-12-2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoHartt View Post
    Talk about a killjoy. I'm an american user who was excited for like 5 seconds. :-(
    same here
    Last edited by DTMkid90; 01-14-2009 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can some explain what an O2 customer is ???

can some explain what an o2 customer is??
    Last edited by bacano4u; 01-18-2009 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bacano4u View Post
    Can some explain what an O2 customer is ???

can some explain what an o2 customer is??
    O2 is a cell phone carrier. Like AT&T or Rogers or what have you. They are in Europe.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got my swirly to work by reading just like phoneboi
    ya i took me a few hours but in the end it was all great
    i used someones settings from se7ensins.com
    i didnt have to contact AT&T or anything
    i think it has to do also with that i am on a family plan with two other phones that arent "PDA" phones we all have unlimited internet and text
    if you want the thread link and stuff to my settings p/m me

jailbroken iphone 3G
    cydia installed
    AT&T US

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

From what I am aware, you cannot use SwirlyMMS on AT&T unless you fake the phones ID tag. If you change it to a non-iphone ID tag, Swirley will work. Other than that, I cannot figure how to do it otherwise.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

mine is working great
    I'm on AT&T and they know I have an iPhone so it does work

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

We wont need this if 3.0 works...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

This is what I was asking about a ling while back, why can't there just be an app that reads the user and pass in your message and input it into the viewmymessage page for you. Kind bites you gotta pay to send them out. Hopefully this will provoke apple to step on the gas and get their mms up and rollin.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123