Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BlueSn0w - iPhone Bluetooth Pwned?

Quote Originally Posted by iop9000 View Post
    PS3 bluetooth remote app
    brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by imagine engine View Post
    Being able to use A2DP and send/receive files over BT would definitely make the iPhone more competitive as a smartphone. It's frustrating Apple's own iPhone developer team haven't been able to provide these features even since the first iPhone 2G model was released over a year ago.
    you really think the apple devs weren't able to add these features? apple can't monopolize on open protocols like bluetooth.. that's why it's so locked down. provide the basics only.. its the Jobs way.
    Last edited by reanimationxp; 01-05-2009 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

does it mean that we can now listen to music from iphone using headsets bluetooth enabled (motorola s9) without an adapter? (pretty annoying)
    any thought????

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

kinda off topic, kinda.. in my truck i have a bluetooth radio and when i am using it to talk to people while driving, they say i sound like i am in a tunnel. any way to fix this? the only solution i have is talking directly into my radio. like 4 inches away. this isn't the ease of access i was looking for in a bluetooth enabled radio/head-unit.

Quote Originally Posted by name00 View Post
    does it mean that we can now listen to music from iphone using headsets bluetooth enabled (motorola s9) without an adapter? (pretty annoying)
    any thought????
    Well I hoping we can!

What do u think about the *Motorola s9* BT headset? I was gonna purchase these a couple weeks back but really had no use, now hopefully I can

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lilskaterpunk For This Useful Post:

name00 (01-05-2009)

??????????????? Am I missing something?? What's with this "anyone used this? how well? I am going to buy headphones now" sheet? Is this thing even work now??? I know it prints the MAC? Is this already working?

it only detects discoverable bluettoth devices and prints their mac address.

command line only

no more functions.

there is a 1.1.1 version of it that works all the time (the one posted didnt work for some people, like me, and was "fixable" by addiny ANY command line parameter when executing it.

for example: /bluesn0w -thisSHOULNTmakeITworkBUTitDOES

Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    Well I hoping we can!

What do u think about the *Motorola s9* BT headset? I was gonna purchase these a couple weeks back but really had no use, now hopefully I can
    i think the motorola BT headsets is pretty reasonable to buy (or s9 HD even better)
    i've been using it to listen my music and HD movies in my laptop:d
    but if you want to the music on iphone to work you have to buy an adapter. money is not a big deal( around 20 bucks) but i have to bring it with me everytime and everywhere
    Hopefully this is a awesome solution

i need help everytime i do it it says permission denied can someone help me plz

Thx
    Last edited by vito05; 01-06-2009 at 07:09 AM.

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cscho0415 View Post
    we are going to implement all your fav profiles such as stereo audio through bt and fiel transfer in time... we have to knock out a few things before we get there... any way check out our forums @ iphonebluetooth.tk
    Thanks for working on this.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

Wireless headphones would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
    Wireless headphones would be cool.
    If you haven't noticed, Apple already has implemented that feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandu View Post
    If you haven't noticed, Apple already has implemented that feature.
    I hadn't looked before reading this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by xandu View Post
    if you haven't noticed, apple already has implemented that feature.
    nvm....
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 01-22-2009 at 08:23 AM.

this looks awesome but you know what is going to happen is that as soon as you guyz are done apple will release their own bluetooth. hopefully not
    thanx again and good luck

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

No they wont, they will restrict their device as much as possible to protect from file transfer
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Quote Originally Posted by MattMac View Post
    No they wont, they will restrict their device as much as possible to protect from file transfer
    And then they will get fed up protecting themselves because you awesome guys will continue to work on it and that's just when they join the party and add the functions. If you can't beat; might as well join them. Just kidding, Just kidding

With no more DRM, could we possibly see Bluetooth coming officially?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

My S9s be rocking!

hey thx u fr uploading d software bt can somone help me hw to get it on d iphone after i hv installed d bluesnow zip folder on my computer

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast