Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How Cool Would You Look with iPhone Gloves?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boe_dye View Post
    NOW WAIT JUST ONE DARN TOOT'N MINUTE HERE!

A "Glove" that lets you "control" your "electronic device"...

And Apple owns the PATENT?!?!

I think NOT!

So let's re-cap here...

Nintendo Power Glove Released - 1989

Apples "Power Glove" Released - TBA

Nintendo Wii, a revolutionary console that features an accelerometer in order to be used in it's games as well as musical application and multimedia function, Released - November 19, 2006

Apple iPhone, a revolutionary phone that uses an accelerometer in order to be used in multimedia, musical application and games Released (okay so it does act as a communication and quasi navigation device, but let's be honest, it can still be substituted for a Gameboy) - June 29, 2007

Conclusion? I think the facts speak for themselves...
    Have you used a game glove? It is mostly a CHORE to use as a game controller. That and these iPhone gloves that they speak of donlt claim to be a controller in and of themselves... And the iphone really is the first device to have an accelerometer in a handheld mobile phone device (or handheld gaming device if you WANT to consider it that...) AND do it right. yeah,CAN play gameboy games on it, but not officially, so such information does nothing to solidify your argument. I love Nintendo and I loved Microsoft. I do not consider myself a fanboy of Apple by any means, but credit must be given where credit is due. That being said, these things are probably going to be overpriced if they ever make it to market!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

i alreadty have one of those. Not made by apple of course, but the same thing. On all the finger tips there is a small "stulys-dot". Pretty god damn nice. I got them from my uncle, so i don't know where to get them

my mechanix gloves work just fine you can get them from any hardware store or automotive place

Thanks

if they had transparent kind, i would probably get one glove.
    My new download/upload

Haha, I would probably buy these if they ever make them
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

iGloves woul just seem one more way apple is tryin to create some kind of crazy super army all dressed the same to take over the world. Next is iUnderwear with a secret iPhone pocket?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123