Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57656667
Results 1,321 to 1,326 of 1326

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASE ] 3G iPhone Unlocked - Eat the yellowsn0w

You can jailbrake any FW but you will gain nothing from 2.21 just lose the option of YellowSn0w - so why bother?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone newyork0900's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    You can jailbrake any FW but you will gain nothing from 2.21 just lose the option of YellowSn0w - so why bother?
    Thanks confucious, that is true, my thinking was when the 3.0 comes out, but I think I will leave it for the time being thanks for all your help

Default Answer:
    The turbosim will unlock the network and quickpwn will unlock the activation and Jailbreak the phone installing Cydia (a free app store).

Quote Originally Posted by gusgoodall View Post
    The turbosim will unlock the network and quickpwn will unlock the activation and Jailbreak the phone installing Cydia (a free app store).
    Welcome to MMI.

Which question were you answering?

Piggyback SIMs (of which turbosim is just one) are not perfect and should only be used if you can't use YellowSn0w.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^Whole-hartedly agree. Use if it's your ONLY option!

And be VERY careful with upgrades. Without your knowledge, iTunes can (and will) update the baseband on 3G's forcing the piggy-back sim option for non-contract carriers.
    Last edited by Mes; 06-06-2009 at 07:13 AM.

Thank god for yellowsn0w, bring on ultrasn0w!!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57656667