Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1326

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASE ] 3G iPhone Unlocked - Eat the yellowsn0w

Default ATT sim with Yellow snow - no outgoing calls fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by lasteve View Post
    Im I the only one or is anybody else on AT&T repeatedly losing connection?
    I did the yellowsn0w install from cydia and everything went fine. I unlocked it like 1hour and half ago and in that time ive lost connection about 50 times.
    I had the same problem and it drove me nuts! I was about to just say the hell with Yellow snow and finally found the solution. All I needed the unlock for was so I can use my dual sim card (2 At&t numbers on one phone)after finally after upgrading to a 3G which wouldn't work because the chip on the dual sim was forign to the phone. Lets not even discuss the stuck sim tray ordeal with the 3G UGH! have fix for that too....

Solution: Simple, go to settings and general and reset network setting with ATT sim installed. Than your phone will be stuck on searching for a carrier. Remove the sim and reinstall the sim after about 1.5 minutes. I CAN NOW MAKE OUTGOING CALLS! I was really disapointed to fond no one had an answer or gave a rats petute about unlocking issues other than T-Mobile! You all have a cool I-phone but no 3G internet! LOL change over already!

Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    I was really disapointed to fond no one had an answer or gave a rats petute about unlocking issues other than T-Mobile! You all have a cool I-phone but no 3G internet! LOL change over already!
    Most people don't want to pay more for internet and phone service and not get much extra for it. T-Mobile's customer service is outstanding, phone plans are quite excellent and prices are rock bottom compared to other providers. Hard to match that by moving over to AT&T IMO.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to THE TECH For This Useful Post:

NoServiceMan (01-05-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried to do do the thing with mobile terminal but when I enter yellowsn0w -c it says - open: resource busy, any one knows why it says that!

Quote Originally Posted by NoServiceMan View Post
    I tried to do do the thing with mobile terminal but when I enter yellowsn0w -c it says - open: resource busy, any one knows why it says that!
    yeah just keep going, mine says that too but it should work at the end of the process. after typing all 3 command line into terminal, goto reset network settings, then my sim starts working without even messing with airplane mode.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackG35 For This Useful Post:

NoServiceMan (01-05-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

josephali
    Thanks will be given for the portfolio comment when i get home
    Cant thank on my phone.

And DO NOT install APN editing
    If your apn is not showin up, u did something wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    If your apn is not showin up, u did something wrong!
    My APN is not showing up - but if I've done something wrong I really don't care as I have full HSPA access on T-Mob.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (09-16-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

what 3 command lines, I thought it was 2 only. yellowsn0w -c & yellowsn0w -r

Is everyone finding that we still need to download the Terminal and enter the commands for yellowsn0w still for everything to work correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
    Is everyone finding that we still need to download the Terminal and enter the commands for yellowsn0w still for everything to work correctly?
    Not at all - isn't it only people on T-Mob in the US that need to do this?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Correct. As I am one of those people, that's why I was asking.

Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    I had the same problem and it drove me nuts! I was about to just say the hell with Yellow snow and finally found the solution. All I needed the unlock for was so I can use my dual sim card (2 At&t numbers on one phone)after finally after upgrading to a 3G which wouldn't work because the chip on the dual sim was forign to the phone. Lets not even discuss the stuck sim tray ordeal with the 3G UGH! have fix for that too....

Solution: Simple, go to settings and general and reset network setting with ATT sim installed. Than your phone will be stuck on searching for a carrier. Remove the sim and reinstall the sim after about 1.5 minutes. I CAN NOW MAKE OUTGOING CALLS! I was really disapointed to fond no one had an answer or gave a rats petute about unlocking issues other than T-Mobile! You all have a cool I-phone but no 3G internet! LOL change over already!
    had the same problem with rogers and this worked for me...thanks!

Thanks

can you use a prepaid tmobile sim card with the new unlock?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I finally got it after 20 hours. it works. Just one problem now. Everytime I try to connect the usb to the PC-windows vista. It says "one of the usb has malfunctioned" it didnt say that before I yellowsn0wed it! any help!

Mine works fine with my Vista (32bit Business)
    Try re-installing the USB Driver (get it from Apple support)

yes i believe it does work... and i'm wondering can you use edge using prepaid? or get a edge plan using prepaid?

Quote Originally Posted by nappyreddz View Post
    can you use a prepaid tmobile sim card with the new unlock?
    iPhone 4S 64GB White 5.1 UL | i7 Hackintosh 3.5 Ghz 32GB/ 2x128GB SSD, 2x1TB HD, 2x3TB HD, 2TB HD 10.7.3

Quote Originally Posted by lild7hina View Post
    yes i believe it does work... and i'm wondering can you use edge using prepaid? or get a edge plan using prepaid?
    Are you talking USA? In the UK you can get HSDPA for 2.50 for 5 days on prepay. T's EDGE isn't very good in the UK but HSDPA is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post

Not everyone on USA T-Mobile needs to do this, and I have seen other people using 0.9.5 on other carriers that have to use mob terminal

Quote Originally Posted by center_99_99 View Post
    Not everyone on USA T-Mobile needs to do this, and I have seen other people using 0.9.5 on other carriers that have to use mob terminal
    I thought everyone on T in the US did? Glad to here they don't.
    Most other networks don't have to do this - but I'm sure some do - do you know which ones?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I use T-Mobile is the US and I had to use Mobile Terminal but I had to do it a little different than what was said here. First thing I did was put it on Airplane mode, then I turned everything off through BossPref's, and then I did the commands on Mob Terminal and turned the Airplane mode off and left it for about 30 secs and kaboom, full bars T-Mobile but I noticed that I have to do this everytime My phone turns off so I try not to turn it off but other then that, it's perdect. Just waiting for the DevTeam to fix it a little better. Until then. My phone is not going off!. I hope I helped any you!

Smile 3g on iphone tmobile
    i dont know if iam rite or not but i turned on 3g network on iphone and edge at the same time on and off on both 3g is working on my iphone tmobile could someone tell me anything am i seeing things or is this fixed to

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast